Moving Comfort Women's Jubralee Bra
|Price:||$29.95 - $67.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Interior front yoke
- Seam-free interior molded cups
- Subtle-contour shape cups
- Hidden side and under bust support
- Shaped front adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The definition of support and comfort in a flattering, streamlined, and sporty design. Front adjustable straps offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and custom fit.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. The fit is TERRIBLE. They were at least 2 sizes too small. I knew as soon as I looked at them. There was NO space in the cup area to put a breast. I tried it on for all of 2 minutes and my chest was so compressed that it hurt all night. Forget trying to exercise in this thing. Everything was pushed out the sides of the bra and it was painful.
2. The elastic at the bottom of the bra was useless for a large bust. It would have held nothing in the bra if I had worn it long enough to move around in. Larger breasts are heavy. If there's no support at the bottom of the bra they will fall out the bottom. Why do companies not understand that. Tight sturdy thick elastic at the base of a bra keeps everything where it should be.
3. The straps velcro in the front and are short in length. I had the strap as long as it would go and it was tight on my shoulders and extremely hard to get on. Aside from that the velcro that is supposed to hold your puppies in place is a tiny weak thin piece that connects to a super thin strip between the sewn edges on the back underside of the strap. The velcro isn't thick enough to reach the deeply embedded velcro-connection. So when you're hopping all around it seems inevitable that the strap will come loose and de-bra you wherever you land.
**Terrible terrible terrible is my evaluation of this bra. Don't bother if you have a D-cup or larger. And if you risk it anyway, buy a cup size or 2 larger.