|Price:||$60.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Polyester 88% / Spandex 12%
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hang Dry Machine Wash
- 3" high
- 8" wide
- Enjoy your workout in this maximum control sports bra
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gravity-defying, super-supportive technical feaatures combine innovation and moderate contouring in a powerhouse racer-back bra. Advanced, functional features in a flattering style.
This highly evolved sports bra is as strong as it is beautiful. Built for maximum support and comfort, Juno is a perfect match for C cup-plus women who want a racerback style that covers, supports, and is fashionable. Seam-free interior molded cups offer superior support, shape, modesty, and maximum transfer with a seamless look. Bonded material at the neckline, armholes, and back opening create less bulk, and smooth, chafe-free comfort while front and back mesh zones keep you cool. Front adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure offer adjustability while bonded shaped straps help stabilize and are cushioned for comfort. Adjustable signature keyhole back helps with easy on/off and custom fit.
- Brand symbol may vary by location on the item
- Good fit for C cup + women; full to medium cup size
- Racerback encapsulation/compression style style bra
- High impact; ideal for running, soccer, horseback riding, tennis
- Seamless interior molded cups provide support, shape, modesty, and maximum moisture transfer
- Bonded material at neckline, armholes, and back create less bulk and chafe-free comfort
- Front adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure
- Front and back mesh zones keep you cool
- Adjustable signature keyhole back for easy on/off and custom fit
- Full range of movement and strap ability
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002T1FV84
- Item model number: 350025
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm into high-impact sports. Running, horseback riding, martial arts, plyometric training with lots of jumping.. You name it, I do it. I've gone through so many bras in the past few years, looking for ones that hold the girls down, yet keep them looking something like boobs, and not pancakes. This bra is the closest I've come to a "perfect" bra, in terms of good compression and encapsulation.
Few things I really like:
1) It actually does a great job of giving shape. I've had bras in the past that held everything down, but it got this squished, odd sort of look that was not flattering under any shirt. This bra actually gives some shape, so you could wear it under anything, and still look like you've got boobs and not two wilting pancakes on your chest look. Awesome.
2) The impact resistance is great. I've taken this bra out on some long runs, and the girls did not move. The material for the band beneath is thick and sturdy, yet not overly tight, so you get a really good sense of control and stability.
3) I liked the fact that the band underneath is adjustable, like a regular bra, with clasps. It keeps the elastic from wearing down from being too tight, and makes the overall fit much more individual.
4) The straps and razorback design are VERY comfortable on the shoulders, and the open mesh in the back wicks away moisture pretty well. I seriously felt like I wasn't wearing a bra at all, and that hasn't happened with a sports bra in a loooooong time. Actually, ever, I think.
1) The material in the front which does so well with holding things in and giving shape is a bit thick.Read more ›
This thing is kind of tough for me to put on because although it has 3 hooks in the back, it doesn't come all the way apart, the back of the bra is attached. I unhook all the hooks and undo the straps and pull it over my head. I then hook the tabs, then work on securing the straps.
Once it's on, I feel very supported and even a little lift which is nice. The chest of the bra is very structured with padding and coarse fabric. I'm wondering if this will soften up a bit as I wear it and wash it. But that's why it's so supportive, it's kind of coarse. The straps are coarse too, and the major reason why I didn't give this bra 5 stars is because of them. They go up a little higher than a typical bra - they lay along the soft muscular part between my neck and shoulder, like a halter top. It's a little uncomfortable because I'm not used to having any pressure there, but this is part of the reason why this bra has so much support. I just need to make sure I use Body Glide along the straps and edges of this bra, but I think we'll have many fun miles together.
On really hot days though, I'll probably stay with the Fiona bra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Been using postpartum and makes nursing after a workout with the baby super quick and easy! Extremely supportive as well!Published 4 days ago by AnneMarie
While this likely provides great support, I found this sports bra extremely challenging to put on. I have a small band size (32/34) with a large cup size, and am pretty sure I... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Rachel
This bra is seriously the best. I am32DD and this bra fits really well and keeps the tatas in placePublished 11 days ago by Diane
It took me years to find the perfect bra. That was several years ago. I now have 5-6 of these. I wear them for everything... work, sports, hiking, yoga, and daily wear. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Guacamole
The bra is very supportive and I'm very glad I purchased! I am a 40 DD and it's a great fit! I will certainly be purchasing another!Published 20 days ago by ALH
This is my second Juno Bra purchase. One of the best sports bras available for support and control. Only two small negatives: 1) its a pullover, so its hard to remove when you are... Read morePublished 23 days ago by J. Writer
I order bras online because I don't like racer backs. I didn't realize until it came in the mail that I never saw a picture of the back. Huge bummer. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Karen Ribble
I purchased this bra as i was looking for a new running bra. I needed a size 40dd. Like others have said it's not easy to get on or off, however once on, its comfortable. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Mel.b