|Price:||$58.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Hook and Eye closure
- Workout in total control with this underwire sports bra
- Built for high-impact activities such as Kickboxing
- Encapsulated cups for support; compression for holding
- Breathability and comfort thanks to spacer lined cups
- Full cups provide minimal movement and a secure fit
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our full-coverage support superstar. Moderate-contour cups offer extra modesty; rigid spacer fabric and underwire provide ultimate stability-all with supreme comfort.
With remarkable two-in-one support, the Moving Comfort Maia Bra is made to fit and flatter larger-breasted women. With seam-free molded cups and an underwire to separate and support the breasts, the Maia offers an enhanced fit and a smooth, no-line look under shirts. To further reinforce and support the chest and increase comfort, internal spacer fabric extends from the cup to the strap of the bra. The back straps are adjustable for an optimum fit, and three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band offer further adjustable comfort. On a purely aesthetic level, the Maia reduces the "tube" effect created by so many sports bras on the market so you can look great and feel great.
Designed for high-impact sports, the Maia features combined encapsulation and compression support. The encapsulation bra cup construction surrounds the breast to give support and shaping, protecting the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports. Compression bra construction redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall limiting overall motion. If you have been discouraged by sport bras that do not accommodate larger chest sizes or are unattractive to look at, then Maia is a great choice for you. Designed for comfort and beauty, this is a bra that recognizes the athleticism of all women.
- 2-in-1 support
- Seam-free molded cups
- Smooth, no-line look under shirts
- Internal spacer fabric reinforces support
- Adjustable back straps
- Three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band
- Compression: Bra cup construction that redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall to limit motion
- Encapsulation: Bra cup construction that surrounds the breast to give support and shaping. Based on various degrees of impact, this structure helps to protect the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports activities.
- Body: 88 percent polyester, 12 percent spandex Interior Cups: 100 percent polyester spacer fabric
- Machine washable
- Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
- Hang dry
Find Your Fit:
- Band: Should be slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook. Be sure the band doesn't ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
- Cups: Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing. Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big. Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
- Straps: Should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement. Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable. Straps should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
About Moving Comfort:
Two female runners founded Moving Comfort in 1977 before there were women's workout clothes. In the 30-plus years since the founding, the company hasn't strayed from its original purpose. Moving Comfort uses high-quality, performance fabrics that have the right amount of stretch, perfect quick-wicking moisture management, and a healthy amount of comfort--cut exactly for a woman's body.
Moving Comfort follows the following guidelines in constructing high-performance athletic wear for women:
Moving means moving: The how doesn't matter--running, walking, weight training, yoga, martial arts, skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, inline skating...Moving Comfort naturally understands and designs clothes for a woman's body, whatever that body was meant to do.
Quality comes first: Moving Comfort understands the kind of support and freedom needed in clothing, and how that clothing should feel against the skin. The company knows what keeps women warm and dry when it's cold and cool and dry when it's hot. Knowledge, expertise and high standards shape the fit, fabric and function of every garment Moving Comfort designs.
Fit affects everything: Keeping fit improves every aspect of a woman's life--reducing the incidence of heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse. If a girl or woman is more comfortable when she's working out, she's more likely to keep at it. That's why Moving Comfort views its technical garments--and the great fit of each piece--as a means to encourage women to get fit and stay fit.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RQNN6V4
- Item model number: 350011 451 C 044
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It has fantastic support for my size (34C), doesn't give me the dreaded uniboob, and--despite the underwire--the structure is comfortable. It is not a bra you can wear with anything other than a crew neck, though, as it comes up pretty high. If you are very active and don't need to wear anything low-cut, it's totally worth the trade-off for the support.
Sadly, either the shiny nylon material they chose as a shell over the top or the stitching over the padding inside (which makes contact with the top of my chest) itches terribly to the point it actually hurts. I have latex sensitivities so that may be the connection. Definitely not recommended for women with sensitive skin or allergies. Such a shame as I have not had this problem with other Moving Comfort bras, and this one is otherwise awesome.
First, I'll start with the cons...
1. It is pretty high cut. There is no sexy cleavage with this baby... you can barely see any cleavage at all. But let's be realistic, this is a sport's bra... and not those barely there sports bras that you see in the fitness magazines!
2. It's not quite as supportive as other sports bras I've had. I still have a little bounce, but I don't feel like my boobs are going anywhere. It's certainly not back injuring bounce, and it doesn't bother me for the activities I do... joggers or jumpers might want a little more support.
3. The straps are not adjustable. I don't find this to be a problem, but I could see where it might be an issue for some people.
4. The band is a little tight, but then again, it is supposed to be snug as a sports bra. I would advise that if your regular bra is a little tight, you may want to go up a size for this sport's bra.
Now for the pros...
1. It fits. I can't tell you how many times I've ordered bras online and they come in and don't fit right. They expect women with larger boobs to have the same shapes and fits as women with smaller sizes. Many times, the larger bras will either try to mould you into a cone or squish you into a pancake. This bra does neither. My boobs look awesome. The cups are nice and round, and because of the high neck I don't get the dreaded quad boob. I miss the fantastic cleavage this bra might give me, but I'll trade that for the comfort!
2. It seperates. I can't tell you how many uniboobs I've had over the years after trying to squish myself into a typical sports bra. Today, I'm wearing this bra with a tight t-shirt, and you can tell that there are two of them in there.
3. It puts them in the right place. My silhouette from both directions looks great. Often with sports bras, my boobs either look great from the side (uniboob squishes them together in the center), or they look great from the front but I have to contend with pancake boobs. Now I can go out for hikes with friends and not be so self-conscious.
4. The straps stay put. Sometimes I feel like 10% of my day is spent lifting wayward straps off of my upper arms and back up to my shoulders. No matter how tight I make the straps, it never fails to happen. I even started only buying adjustable strap bras so that I can criss-cross the straps in the back so they don't fall down. With this bra, I haven't had to worry about it once. It really is awesome.
5. Ok, so this might not initially seem like a pro, but the high neck can actually be useful. I think I'm going to use this bra under some of my low cut shirts that look fine on a normal person, but look vulger with my size. I can get away with wearing a tank under and showing some cleavage on the weekends... but I need something that covers up a little more at work. By letting this bra peek through, I'm letting it do double duty as a bra and a layering peice.
So, my love-hate relationship with my boobs might finally be resolved thanks to this great bra. I bought it because I've been going on lots of hikes and wanted something with a better fit under my hiking gear... but now I think I'll be using this bra for everyday wear also.
The review above was written in June / 2009, and after almost two years of everyday wear, I'm finally at the point of having to replace my two FAVORITE bras... unfortunately, I'm not as in love with the redesign. Maybe I'm just so used to my comfortably worn-in piece that I'm a little averse to change, but I really wish I could find the old style! The new bras are excellent as gym bras, again, so supportive, so comfortable... but I'm not a huge fan of the adjustable straps and the new logo on the front. I wore my old bras under a large variety of tops, often letting it poke through, but I'm more self-conscious with the logo that could be visible. I also think the redesign runs a little smaller, though again, it could be because I've worn the old ones for almost two years. Still highly recommend this bra! Hopefully the new bras will be just as durable as my last two because I can't imagine going back to "regular" bras.
- underwires poking where they shouldn't
- straps stretching
- an out of proportion look
- straps falling off the shoulders
There are more issues ... so it's worth getting the right measurement and spending the money to get a good bra. THIS is a very good bra.
You can tell right off by inspecting it how good the quality is. Double-layered it is like two bras in one. I use this for a 12 hour day in and out of an ambulance. I am a 40E-F and found the "E" (which is the largest size they carry) to be the best fit. Wearing a D cup just was not doing it for me and was causing fit problems. It's unbelievable what a good, supportive bra this is and how well it can balance out the physique when sized correctly. This bra sits high but looks much less like a Sports Bra than many others. It's lifts and separates and doesn't just 'glob' your chest together like a bandage. Believe me, I have worn many sports bras that do that!!! The Maia bra by Moving Comfort offers a LOT of support without making you feel like you are completely bound
I couldn't be more pleased. I have gone back to order two more - so I will have the black, white and the Bronte). Comfort without the digging from a super-stiff underwire. You cannot beat Amazon's price on these bras either, Moving Comfort is never inexpensive ... but you get what you pay for!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hook and Eye closure
Workout in total control with this underwire sports bra
Built for high-impact activities such as Kickboxing
not pleased at alRead more