|Price:||$52.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$5.01 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Hook and Eye closure
- Workout in this maximum control underwire sports bra
- Dig-free, gel padded straps adjust in the back
- 3 column, 3 row hook and eye back closure
- Stretch microfiber
- Breathability and comfort thanks to spacer lined cups
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our full-coverage support superstar. Moderate-contour cups offer extra modesty; rigid spacer fabric and underwire provide ultimate stability-all with supreme comfort.
With remarkable two-in-one support, the Moving Comfort Maia Bra is made to fit and flatter larger-breasted women. With seam-free molded cups and an underwire to separate and support the breasts, the Maia offers an enhanced fit and a smooth, no-line look under shirts. To further reinforce and support the chest and increase comfort, internal spacer fabric extends from the cup to the strap of the bra. The back straps are adjustable for an optimum fit, and three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band offer further adjustable comfort. On a purely aesthetic level, the Maia reduces the "tube" effect created by so many sports bras on the market so you can look great and feel great.
Designed for high-impact sports, the Maia features combined encapsulation and compression support. The encapsulation bra cup construction surrounds the breast to give support and shaping, protecting the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports. Compression bra construction redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall limiting overall motion. If you have been discouraged by sport bras that do not accommodate larger chest sizes or are unattractive to look at, then Maia is a great choice for you. Designed for comfort and beauty, this is a bra that recognizes the athleticism of all women.
- 2-in-1 support
- Seam-free molded cups
- Smooth, no-line look under shirts
- Internal spacer fabric reinforces support
- Adjustable back straps
- Three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band
- Compression: Bra cup construction that redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall to limit motion
- Encapsulation: Bra cup construction that surrounds the breast to give support and shaping. Based on various degrees of impact, this structure helps to protect the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports activities.
- Body: 88 percent polyester, 12 percent spandex Interior Cups: 100 percent polyester spacer fabric
- Machine washable
- Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
- Hang dry
Find Your Fit:
- Band: Should be slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook. Be sure the band doesn't ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
- Cups: Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing. Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big. Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
- Straps: Should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement. Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable. Straps should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
About Moving Comfort:
Two female runners founded Moving Comfort in 1977 before there were women's workout clothes. In the 30-plus years since the founding, the company hasn't strayed from its original purpose. Moving Comfort uses high-quality, performance fabrics that have the right amount of stretch, perfect quick-wicking moisture management, and a healthy amount of comfort--cut exactly for a woman's body.
Moving Comfort follows the following guidelines in constructing high-performance athletic wear for women:
Moving means moving: The how doesn't matter--running, walking, weight training, yoga, martial arts, skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, inline skating...Moving Comfort naturally understands and designs clothes for a woman's body, whatever that body was meant to do.
Quality comes first: Moving Comfort understands the kind of support and freedom needed in clothing, and how that clothing should feel against the skin. The company knows what keeps women warm and dry when it's cold and cool and dry when it's hot. Knowledge, expertise and high standards shape the fit, fabric and function of every garment Moving Comfort designs.
Fit affects everything: Keeping fit improves every aspect of a woman's life--reducing the incidence of heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse. If a girl or woman is more comfortable when she's working out, she's more likely to keep at it. That's why Moving Comfort views its technical garments--and the great fit of each piece--as a means to encourage women to get fit and stay fit.
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 6.1 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00YE1L8UM
- Item model number: 350054-317
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
First, I'll start with the cons...
1. It is pretty high cut. There is no sexy cleavage with this baby... you can barely see any cleavage at all. But let's be realistic, this is a sport's bra... and not those barely there sports bras that you see in the fitness magazines!
2. It's not quite as supportive as other sports bras I've had. I still have a little bounce, but I don't feel like my boobs are going anywhere. It's certainly not back injuring bounce, and it doesn't bother me for the activities I do... joggers or jumpers might want a little more support.
3. The straps are not adjustable. I don't find this to be a problem, but I could see where it might be an issue for some people.
4. The band is a little tight, but then again, it is supposed to be snug as a sports bra. I would advise that if your regular bra is a little tight, you may want to go up a size for this sport's bra.
Now for the pros...
1. It fits. I can't tell you how many times I've ordered bras online and they come in and don't fit right. They expect women with larger boobs to have the same shapes and fits as women with smaller sizes. Many times, the larger bras will either try to mould you into a cone or squish you into a pancake. This bra does neither. My boobs look awesome. The cups are nice and round, and because of the high neck I don't get the dreaded quad boob. I miss the fantastic cleavage this bra might give me, but I'll trade that for the comfort!
2. It seperates.Read more ›
Buyers beware purchasing anything from Moving Comfort and expecting consistency. They tank their great products, switching to cheaper materials and designs, as soon as they get popular.
The Moving Comfort Maia is hands down the best bra I've ever worn. They make a bra that not only stops the bounce, but it fits very well, and is so comfortable.
I own 3 of these bras. I highly recommend this bra if you need serious bounce control and are also looking for a flattering fit !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this for running, love the fabric and it fits great but it the inside cup in center over sternum rubbed my breast and caused a blister. Read morePublished 1 day ago by castlex4
I wear a 36DD to 38DD bra size. I have this bra in 36DD and it fits quite snug around my ribs, but not too tight. This is the best sports bra I have EVER worn. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I read a lot of reviews before I purchased this bra. I wish someone had mentioned how much show through there is. My regular bras aren't this see through. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Elizabeth
It's great for full figured women!!! I had a 34DD. I used it on the treadmill & on my 4 hour mountain hikes. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Michelle Kalmanson
It is comfortable indeed. I will only consider sport bras that have adjustable back and adjustable straps, and this one does. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Lucia C.
Locked and loaded - if you know what i mean. As a 34DD I'm feel really comfortable and don't have to hold them as I'm jogging along. I can just run like a normal person would. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Monika Wyrzykowski