We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Technical wicking fabric; fabrics wick sweat and dry quickly
- Mesh areas provide ventilation
- No-sew laser cut edges prevent panty lines and enhance comfort
- Fabric Contents Body & Crotch: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
Finally, underwear with all-day wearability that you can comfortably workout in! Wear it or pack it, this bikini knows how to keep its cool. Silky, stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and odor-free with mesh zones for instant air conditioning.
Fabric Contents Mesh: 81% Nylon and 19% Spandex
Sizes: SM (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (16)
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B003EVH75I
- Item model number: 300248
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 31, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
After about a month, I thought maybe I was crazy and I tried them again last night. I had the same sad result.
The material is comfortable and, as other reviewers have stated, it feels almost like nothing is there ... until it creeps up your butt.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have just 2 pair of these for my long runs.
I love them. They stay put on me. No riding.
No chafing. Read more
I work outside in the Las Vegas deset area where temps in the summer can be 118 degrees plus. These are by far the most comfortable and hard working underwear. Read morePublished on October 25, 2011 by Carol L. Black
Fabulous briefs to wear under 'dry tech shorts' these brief wick away moisture. I wear them for golf here in Arizona and they are fantastic on a hot day. Read morePublished on August 5, 2011 by Sandra L Murray