- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (October 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1453634851
- ISBN-13: 978-1453634851
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,766,262 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Moving Experiences: A Manual for Awakening Paperback – October 14, 2011
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
About the Author
Ruthe Busch Gluckson presents workshops and classes, leads Laughter Yoga, and shares her writing through the Creativity Center in Laguna Beach, California. Jeffrey Briar is director of The Laughter Yoga Institute. He writes, lectures, and teaches yoga.