How to Keep Your Kid from Moving Back Home after College (The Money Professors Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 180 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to How to Keep Your Kid from Moving Back Home after College (The Money Professors Series Book 1)
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
From 2011 figures, 85% of kids still move back home after college, half for an average of seven months. The secret is not to make things too comfortable. There are "discussions," goals, plans, and the grads need to pay their fair share. Even so, one-quarter of parents still help their grads with rent and food and 10% help repay student loans. The solid knowledge in this book will help avoid much of this. It can be done.
I also strongly disagree with the 3-star review on this book. There is no way one person could know all that is in here. These authors are working in the field and are in the business of staying current as to what's out there.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Counseling > Academic Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Counseling