Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Movo WMIC50 2.4GHz Wireless Lavalier Microphone Sy..." and save 76% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Movo WMIC50 2.4GHz Wireless Lavalier Microphone System with Integrated 164-foot Range Antenna (Includes Transmitter with Belt Clip, Receiver with Camera Shoe, Lavalier and 2 Earphones)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Transmitter with Belt Clip, Receiver with Camera Shoe/Tripod Mount, Lavalier & 2 Earphones
- 2.4GHz Wireless system features internal boost antennas with a 164-foot (50-meter) range
- Receiver headphone features second isolated microphone to communicate with the transmitter headphone (audio does not pass through to output)
- Audio input/output: 3.5mm
- Transmitter and receiver are each powered by two AAA batteries (not included) which provide 3.5-4 hours of runtime
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Movo WMIC50 2.4GHz Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is designed for portable wireless operation, such as film work, podcasting, performances and other audio or video applications. The system includes a transmitter with belt clip, receiver with camera or tripod mount, lavalier microphone with windscreen & 2 earphones.
- RF Modulation: GFSK
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz (2405-2478MHz)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-14KHz±3dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB or more
- RF output level: 5 mW
- Reception sensitivity: -85dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Audio input/output: 3.5mm
- Operation range: 50 Meters (164 ft)
- Power requirements: Transmitter and receiver are each powered by two AAA batteries
- Battery life: 3.5 to 4 hours of runtime
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.36 x 3.3 x 1.1"; 4.37 oz.
- Receiver Dimensions: 2.36 x 3.3 x 1.61"; 4.89 oz.
Compare with similar items
Movo WMIC10 2.4GHz Wireless Lavalier Microphone System for DSLR Cameras, iPhone/iPad/Android Smartphones, Camcorders (50-foot Transmission Range)
Wireless Lavalier Microphone-BOYA BY-WM5 2.4GHz System Lapel Mic for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera Camcorder Audio Recorder DV
AZDEN EX503 Omni-Directional Lavaliere Microphones
Sennheiser ME 2 omni-directional lavalier EW microphone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Movo Photo||Movo Photo||bakya's||Audiovideodirect||Kellards|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the money you are getting a moderately good sounding yet somewhat fragile wireless microphone system that will work well for casual use.
Included is a transmitter, receiver, handheld microphone, lavalier microphone, 2 earphones (one of which has an inline microphone) and a short connecting cable that is used to connect the receiver to your camcorder/mic input. The transmitter has a plastic clip on its back and that makes it possible to clip it to a pocket. The Receiver has a Hot/Cold Shoe mount with a tripod mount thread as well. If your camera does not have a hot/cold shoe, you can always get a stabilizing handheld camera grip which generally will have a cold shoe mount as well as a nice platform to attach your camera/camcorder.
The microphones are not directional so will pick up nearby sound quite readily. You need to take that into consideration.
The Transmitter and Receiver each use 2-AAA batteries for power and there is no option to use external power. Battery life is about 3.5 hours for the transmitter and 4 hours for the receiver. It's always a good idea to have extra, fully charged batteries on hand ready to go if needed.
The low-cut filter on the Transmitter and Receiver works as expected.
Range is quite variable depending on the room or space that you are in and the number or type of obstacles in between the transmitter and receiver. I've got a 1700 sq ft house and can wander around on my main floor and upstairs without getting any dropouts. With a clear line of sight, you might get up to 100 feet or more. With obstacles or interference, it could be much less. This system uses the crowded 2.4GHz band.
I'm quite happy with the sound quality I get for my casual use of this. It's definitely an improvement over the built-in mic of my camcorder.
-Dirt cheap AND actually works.
-Can use headphones on both transceiver and receiver for monitoring sound while recording.
-Small and lightweight units.
-Included lav mic is quite noisey. You'll probably want to pic up a better one.
-If you do, you'll need a 3 line to 2 line adopter in order to do so (same with using different headphones). Pretty annoying that it doesn't use 2 line inputs.
-Dirt cheap build quality. I can't see the units taking much wear and tear before they get damaged.
Overall, you get what you pay for, and it's a decent option for the price.
I purchased this product because I am producing a video for a basketball coach with my Canon 70d. We are producing training videos. The Gym is loud and I was concerned about how much additional noise I would get as some mics pick up everything, but I wanted something better than the Camera's Internal Mic. Much to my surprise the coach's voice was clear without electric hum and even with the balls bouncing I had no trouble understanding him over everything else.
The construction of the plastic clip may be suspect, but the device works great!
Buy this at your own risk! Or if you really want to try it out anyways, I'll seem you one very cheap and slightly used.
Most recent customer reviews
The microphones worked well for the first few weeks. I thought we got a steal for the quality and the price.Read more