- Platform: Windows 8 / 7
- Media: Software Download
KG-Chart Pro [Download]
- Drawing pixels with mark to distinguish color.
- Color palette: DMC (w/Color Variation) / Danish Flower Thread / Cosmo.
- Drawing backstitching including Hardanger embroidery
- Print/Preview/Real view of a chart.
- Import/Export a chart to/from other image format(bmp/png/jpg/gif/ico).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
"KG-Chart Pro" (a.k.a. KG-Chart Pro for Cross Stitch) is a program to design a chart for Cross Stitch / Hardanger embroidery.
This program has following features:
- Draw pixels with a symbol to distinguish color
- Color palette (DMC (w/Color Variation) / Danish Flower Thread / Cosmo.)
- Drawing fractional stitch / backstitch
- Real view
- Convert an image (bmp/png/jpg/gif/ico file) into a chart.
- Generate an auto-divided multiple page chart to print w/preview.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I added pics for reference. All three of those patterns were made on kg chart. The first one is the girl who ended up darker and off color than she was supposed to.
Pros: Super easy and convenient, not a bad price,
Cons: Colors are a little off so a preview is a little difficult.
I did like the "real world" view that simulated what my design would look like stitched. The image file import function also worked well. No instructions that I could find, but I was able to figure out how to use the software with some trial-and-error.
If you're looking for DMC cross-stitch stuff, this is the way to go. The colors are sometimes a bit off when importing pictures (I've learned to eyeball the options with the threads I have), and I hear it's great for perler art as well, though. It's the best of all the options I've tried, back when it was 100% free. But as I've said... I'm buying it now!
Most recent customer reviews