Mpow Bluetooth Music Receiver, Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver with Display Screen, Bluetooth Aux Adapter with DSP Noise Cancellation, 3D Surround Sound for Car Home Stereo, Slide Switch/Voice Assistant
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.17 (24%)|
- NEW DESIGN The first Bluetooth receiver with a display screen has come You can have all the information of the wireless streaming status from a simple glance at the screen It shows Bluetooth connection status battery volume and caller’s ID etc
- NOISE CANCELLATION Mpow offers the best hands-release calling experience by using dual noise-canceling technology The receiver has DSP and noise-canceling software installed ensuring both clear listening and authentic voice transmitted
- 3D SURROUND SOUND Mpow provides Hi-fi wireless audio experience with a built-in CSR chip that supports AVRCP A2DP HFP and HSP profile If you prefer rich bass and stereo sound just press “+” and “-“ buttons to activate surround sound effects
- BLUETOOTH 5 0 RECEIVER Installed with Bluetooth 5 0 chip Mpow new wireless music receiver has an unrivalled performance with 2 times faster transmission speed stronger connection stability and wider signal range of 40 feet than the older version
- HANDS-RELEASE CALLS & VOCIE ASSISTANT One-click “✆ ”to Answer/ Hang up/ Refuse or Redial a Call Long press “MBF” to active Siri or Google Assistant to make phone calls send texts or get driving directions Make your drive more safely and convenient
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Q: What can I expect from the screen?
1. Bluetooth connection status:
Bluetooth Device 1 & Bluetooth Device 2 (The icon of Bluetooth Device starts flashing when power on and the product begins reconnecting or pairing. The icon of Bluetooth Device is still, indicating the product is connected.)
Q: Why do we need to set power-saving mode?
In order to provide customers with a longer usage time, we set the power-saving mode.
1. The screen turns off automatically after 60 seconds to save power.（If you want to wake up screen again, you can short press the MFB or volume up/down button.）
2. The product automatically shuts down when not connecting to any devices more than 10 minutes. ( If you want to wake the product, please switch on again.)
Q: What can I do when I can't connect to the bluetooth？
1. Make sure the product has enough power.
2. Reset Bluetooth Connection（Long press the MFB for 8 seconds when power on, and wait till the screen shuts off.), turn on the Bluetooth on your phone, search and reconnect to "MPOW BH408".
This product is a Bluetooth receiver (non-Bluetooth transmitter), which is generally wirelessly connected to Bluetooth devices such as mobile phones and tablets, and wiredly connected to speakers or headphones without Bluetooth, and converts it to have Bluetooth function.
Q: The sound is not clear when the volume is too low or too high.
1. when the volume is too high: Similar to Android phones when using headphones it will warn you with a beep when you set the volume beyond what the World Health Organization considers safe for headphones use.
2. when the volume is too low for you to hear, it may affect the quality of the sound you hear.
So we are not recommended to adjust the volume of the speaker or mobile phone to the maximum or the minimum, which may damage the hearing and sound quality. It is best to adjust to moderate and not affect the hearing effect. (For better sound quality, please also adjust the volume of your device.)
Q: How to switch to the phone when I have an incoming call?
Step1 please short press the MFB to answer calls.
Step2 long press the MFB for 1 second to take the call on your phone.
Car Kit with Auto Power on
Mpow new wireless receiver automatically turns on when the car is started.
This feature requires the switch is slid to ON and the charging cable is connected to power.
Stay Pairing with 2 Devices
Mpow wireless receiver can pair with 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
2 Bluetooth icons on the screen show the pairing status.
Easily switch between two devices.
Activate Voice Assistant
Press the MFB for 1 second to wake Siri or any voice assistant on your phone for safe driving.
The built-in noise-canceling microphone clearly captures your voice even in a loud environment.
Mpow wireless music receiver is compatible with all non-Bluetooth audio source devices.
Non- Bluetooth Car Stereo
Wired Home Stereo
Compact and Portable
2 in. x 1.3 in. mini size is convenient for carrying around.
Round corner design makes it perfect to fit your palm.
Ultra-light weight ensures easy installation anywhere.
No more tools or installing software required.
Simple plug in and sing along
2 ways of connection: 3.5mm male to male connector or 20 inches 3. 5mm Audio Cable
Compare with similar items
MPOW NEW WIRELESS MUSIC RECEIVER
NEW DESIGN! Display them all!
An OLED screen installed: Show Bluetooth connection status, battery, volume, and caller’s ID.
Bluetooth 5.0 and CSR Chip
Offer the fastest and strongest wireless connection and Hi-fi rich bass sound.
Double Noise Cancellation
Get clear hands-release calling experience for both ends of the call by DSP and noise cancellation
12 Hours of Battery Life
A single charge only takes 2.5 hours. The lithium battery supports safe using while charging.
The 3.5mm AUX adapter and cable are wildly applicable to all wired speakers and headphones.
Compact And Polish Design
Mpow Bluetooth receive is artfully designed with round corners for smoother touch. Easy plug, pair and play. This updated unit comes with a USB power adapter. Plug into cars/wired headpones/home stereo systems or other speaker systems via the 3. 5 mm or RCA cable, then pair with the Bluetooth audio devices such as iPhone, iPad tablet and other Android Smartphones. After that, you can enjoy the music.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bob in Iowa
Sound quality seems solid but the controls can be a little confusing. The unit was extremely easy to pair to my phone and my chromebook. The "eq" display is just a random series of pixels and not representative of the music playing. The virtual surround mode that's built in definitely makes music sound better on headphones though I'm not sure I'll want it on when connected to my car. The +/- controls are just weird. Volume up is, obviously, a long-press on +. Next track is, even more obviously, a short tap on -. I guess that if I'm using it for a line in, I'd rarely adjust the volume (and I could just use the volume control on my phone/laptop). Pressing - for next (or + for last) just seems totally counterintuitive. Having the screen and the bluetooth 5.0 features (multipoint connection, increased range, etc) makes this unit a good value for the money even with a couple of quirks.
UPDATE: I haven't been able to do extensive testing but I haven't seen much of a range increase with this unit over an older TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.2 receiver. Also, if using on a Windows machine, make sure to disable the "Handsfree Telephony" service (Control Panel > Devices and Printers > [Adapter] > Services) if you want any semblance of audio quality.
- on-device display. This is a welcome feature, although it is underutilized. The graphic seems to be an animation, not a true spectral analyzer, and I haven't found a way to display song titles. Come to think of it, the display doesn't provide a whole lot of useful information besides the connected device (1 or 2) and the battery level. And you can see if it's playing or not which helps to troubleshoot technical issues with sound.
-Auto-on. This device has a physical switch (which I love) but if you leave it on it will auto shut off after 10 minutes and then will detect when the car is turned on to automatically connect to your device.
- removal of skip buttons. This is a downgrade for me, hence the 3 stars for volume control. The skip and volume are combined now, so a tap skips and a long press changes volume. I dislike this since I am generally in more of a rush to change volume than to skip a song. Sometimes the volume is too loud or too quiet. Now I have to wait for a long press to change it, and often accidentally skip. Thankfully I can still use the volume controls on my device instead.
Other than that, the devices are nearly identical. I recommend purchasing this if you have not already bought the earlier model, but I don't recommend upgrading unless you need a second device.
Very easy to set up. Sound is good. Simple and less cables around my car. I'm very happy with it.