Mpow BH129 Bluetooth Receiver for Car, Aux Bluetooth Car Adapter 5.0 for Wired Speakers/Headphones/Home Music Streaming Stereo,15-Hour Battery Life,Easy Control On/Off Slider
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.05 x 1.1 x 0.47 inches|
|Item Weight||73 Grams|
About this item
- MPOW FLAGSHIP BLUETOOTH 5. 0 ADAPTER
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Sepcial Features||Display Screen & 3D Surround Sound||Display Screen & 3D Surround Sound||Display Screen & Noise Isolator||Round jade-like touch||High Sound Quality||Ground Loop Noise Isolator & High-Speed Charger|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth CSR 5.0||Bluetooth CSR 5.0||Bluetooth CSR 5.0||Bluetooth CSR 5.0||Bluetooth CSR 5.0||Bluetooth CSR 4.1|
|Working Hours||12 H||10 H||Plug and Play||12 H||10 H||NO|
|Built in Mic||✓||NO||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Support Siri and Google Assistant||✓||NO||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm Audio Cable & 3.5mm Male to Male Connector||3.5mm Audio Cable & RCA Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable & USB Cable||3.5mm Audio Cable & 3.5mm Male to Male Connector||3.5mm Audio Cable & 3.5mm Male to Male Connector||3.5mm Audio Cable & USB Cable|
Compare with similar items
Q1: What is the Function of a Bluetooth Receiver?
A1: It's for enabling Bluetooth function on non-Bluetooth car/speaker/earphones so you can enjoy wireless music from a smartphone.
1. Plug Mpow BH129 into your non-Bluetooth car/speaker's 3. 5mm aux port
2. Power on Mpow BH129 Bluetooth receiver
3. Enable Bluetooth on your phone, search and connect to "BH129"
4. After connecting Mpow with your phone, start to enjoy wireless music
5. NOTE: If you want to transfer the audio signal to your Bluetooth Devices like Bluetooth Headsets/speakers from TV/PC, you could search and connect Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter on those devices.
Q2: How to charge Mpow 129? Can I use it while charging?
A2: 1. Charge with the equipped micro USB charging cable. After fully charged, the indicator light would turn off.
2. BH129 also could be used while charging, however, there might be some current noises and a ground loop noise isolator would remove it.
Q3: Does it turn off automatically after being disconnected for a while?
A3: 1. When BH129 is left not streaming for 10 minutes, it will automatically enter sleeping mode with the indicator lights off to save power; then if you want to reconnect BH129 please short press any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.
2. NOTE: If you want to turn BH129 off, please turn it off manually.
3. NOTE: It would not turn on automatically even at the Sleeping Mode.
Q4: Why Mpow BH129 Bluetooth Receiver could not auto re-connect to my phone?
A4: 1. Mpow could auto re-connect to the LAST paired Bluetooth device after rebooting.
2. NOTE: If your BH129 is in sleeping mode, you need to wake it by pressing any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.
3. NOTE: If you turn off the Bluetooth on your phone last time connected to BH129, it requires manually connecting BH129 on your phone.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jeff on December 22, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
I can only recommend it!