- Save 10% on 📌Mpow Bluetooth transmitter and receiver when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code MPOW045A. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Mpow Ground Loop Noise Isolator when you purchase 1 or more ✿✿ Mpow Bluetooth Receiver/Car Adapter ✿✿ offered by Patozon. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code MPOW392A. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mpow BH129 Bluetooth Receiver for Car, Aux Bluetooth Car Adapter 5.0 for Wired Speakers/Headphones/Home Music Streaming Stereo,15-Hour Battery Life,Easy Control On/Off Slider, Built-in Microphone
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- MPOW FLAGSHIP BLUETOOTH 5. 0 ADAPTER: Designed perfect for non-Bluetooth car/home stereo system with 3 5mm aux port to be Bluetooth enabled (If you want to connect to TV by pairing Mpow with Bluetooth headsets please search Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter ).
- CSR CHIP FOR CD-LIKE MUSIC FEAST: Adopted CSR chip for providing more stable and faster transmission with less power consumption which can represent a superior audio performance to spoil your ear and never feeling boring while driving.
- BUILT-IN MIC FOR SPEAKERPHONE CALLS: Just press the answer button to answer or hang up your phone calls while driving (If you use Mpow-129 with wired headphones please answer with your headphones ).
- DUAL LINK FOR MORE CHOICE: Mpow can connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time for enjoying your music and won't miss any calls Or enjoy music and navigation at the same time 15 HOURS long battery life and also supports playing while charging.
- 1 SECOND SWITCHING BUTTON: Mpow Bluetooth car aux adapter designed with PHYSICAL ON/OFF SWITCH & HUMANIZED WIDENED VOLUME/TRACK BUTTON on the side for quick and convenient control for your hands-release talking and listening experience.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY RECEIVER: Stream stereo music wirelessly through most home audio systems car stereo system and wired headphones from Bluetooth enabled devices like smartphones tablets MP3 players etc (HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mpow BH129 Bluetooth Receiver for Car Hands-Release Calls, Better Music Quality with CSR Chip
Safer Speakerphone Calls
After connecting to the car stereo, you can play/pause the music or answer/reject a call by easily click the multi-function button on the receiver, no need to hold the phone while driving.
Mpow can connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time for enjoying your music and won't miss any calls.
Bluetooth 5.0 chip provides better wireless performance.
Note: The distance between Mpow and your Bluetooth devices should be within 3 feet and it may take 5-30 seconds to complete the connection.
Switch the special button to control on-off.
After powered on, it will automatically connect to the last paired Bluetooth device.
No need to repeat the tedious pairing process after getting on the car.
Note: Mpow just could reconnect the last paired Bluetooth device automatically while pairing mode.It requires that BH129 and the Bluetooth on your device are both turned on.
Mpow, a brand specializing in consumer electronics and accessories, for match your smart life
One Click to Wake Voice Assistant
1. Press the MFB for 1 second to wake or end the voice assistant on your phone.
2. Using voice assistant for safe driving
3. This function is applicable to Siri, Google Assistant or other voice assistants on Android devices
15 Hours Long Battery Life
To fully charging 45 Minutes for 15 Hours music enjoyment or 120 Hours standby time.
1. If you want to turn Mpow off,please kindly turn the switch to off for It won't turn off automatically.
2. Please be sure the charging input voltage to Mpow do not over 5V and do not use fast charger.
Safe Using While Charging
1. Premium high-temperature-resistant lithium battery
2.Safe using while the Bluetooth charged
3. Take only 45 minutes to fully charge it
Q1: What is the Function of a Bluetooth Receiver?
A1: It's for enabling Bluetooth function on non-Bluetooth car/speaker/earphones so you can enjoy wireless music from a smartphone.
1. Plug Mpow BH129 into your non-Bluetooth car/speaker's 3. 5mm aux port
2. Power on Mpow BH129 Bluetooth receiver
3. Enable Bluetooth on your phone, search and connect to "BH129"
4. After connecting Mpow with your phone, start to enjoy wireless music
5. NOTE: If you want to transfer the audio signal to your Bluetooth Devices like Bluetooth Headsets/speakers from TV/PC, you could search and connect Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter on those devices.
Q2: How to charge Mpow 129? Can I use it while charging?
A2: 1. Charge with the equipped micro USB charging cable. After fully charged, the indicator light would turn off.
2. BH129 also could be used while charging, however, there might be some current noises and a ground loop noise isolator would remove it.
Q3: Does it turn off automatically after being disconnected for a while?
A3: 1. When BH129 is left not streaming for 10 minutes, it will automatically enter sleeping mode with the indicator lights off to save power; then if you want to reconnect BH129 please short press any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.
2. NOTE: If you want to turn BH129 off, please turn it off manually.
3. NOTE: It would not turn on automatically even at the Sleeping Mode.
Q4: Why Mpow BH129 Bluetooth Receiver could not auto re-connect to my phone?
A4: 1. Mpow could auto re-connect to the LAST paired Bluetooth device after rebooting.
2. NOTE: If your BH129 is in sleeping mode, you need to wake it by pressing any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.
3. NOTE: If you turn off the Bluetooth on your phone last time connected to BH129, it requires manually connecting BH129 on your phone.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*****Please note that Bella at customer service sent a new adapter immediately with apologies.
I waited until I used it for several months before writing a review, if it warranted one.
This one works as was advertised! Have used it daily, many times a day for over 5 months and would purchase it again.
Thank you very much Bella. Your customer service is appreciated. I now will change my rating to 5 stars.
I've seen on Amazon that MPOW also makes a "Mpow Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio". Supposed to eliminate this issue. I kinda figured that they would've added this already but it is what it is. I haven't researched it thoroughly but it's a start. I'll update after I buy it.
Bella, from the Customer Service Team of Patozon Amazon Store contacted me via email after I left a 3 star rating. I bumped up to a 4 star after the excellent customer service I received in trying to rectify the issue.
Bella offered me a different model to make sure that I was satisfied. I agreed to this just to see if I had a bad one to begin with or something else. Her reply email was, "Please be sure to contact us immediately if there are any problems with the replacement after you receive it. We promise that the issue will be solved perfectly if you are willing to give us the chance."
I received the new unit and I made time to go through both to see what the difference was. I originally had the unit attached with the aux piece that comes with the unit on my radio. On both, the noise/humming was almost the same. I attached the aux cord that comes with it and sat it on my console next to me. Doing this was a big deal as the aux outlet from my radio is next to the a/c vent and it was picking up that noise when it was next to it.
What it boils down to is the mics that are built into these things pic up everything. It’s not perfect but still doable and I’d still recommend these units.
There are many pros to this device:
- Sound quality is great
- Battery life is great
- The device does not lose connection when connected to a power source for charging. This means that you can connect your phone to the receiver and start music playback before starting your car's engine. As you know, starting an engine cuts power to most of the car's electronics, including the 12v outlet. MOST bluetooth devices automatically turn off when connected to power, but not this one. This might be an underrated feature, but to me it is so valuable, that I decided to buy a second one to use outside of my car.
- Power switch, which means no need to hold a button for 5 seconds to turn on or off the receiver.
- The male-to-male 3.5mm adapter can be removed so you can use your own auxiliary cable or headphones.
- Connects to your phone very quickly.
- The receiver feels very cheap. I know the price is not high, and though I believe you get a lot of value for your money, the build of the receiver is very flimsy. This is especially apparent in the on/off switch.
- Would have been nice to have a clip or some way to hold the receiver in your clothes, though this is likely not the intended purpose of this item.
I guess the good thing about this not having a clip is that you can secure it in a flat surface with double sided tape.
All in all, you get great value for your money, even if the device feels cheaply built.
I am EXTREMELY happy with my purchase.