- Save 15% on Starry String Lights when you purchase 1 or more this item offered by Patozon. Enter code F82ROUHE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 on Small Submersible Water Pump when you purchase 1 or more this item offered by Patozon. Enter code OGVY5CQO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mpow Bluetooth Receiver Streambot Portable Kit Wireless Audio Music Adapter for Home/Car Stereo Output, Hands-free Calling
|Sale:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (25%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- To Provide Better Experience, Mpow Portable receiver has been improved to be more smart and better calling quality than original one.
- Two-Link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Over length receiving distance, can reach more than 10M in open space without cables.
- Automatically Connect: if you need the cell phone connect the receiver automatically, just turn on the Bluetooth of the cell phone first, and then turn on the Bluetooth receiver, The Bluetooth receiver can be automatically paired.
- Extra-Long Built-in Battery provides up to 8 HOURS playing time and only need 1.5 HOURS to charge it fully.
- 3.5mm stereo audio output, LED indicator, one touch connect button.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 2.1 inches, 1.31 inches, 0.44 inches
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 8 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 100 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
From the Manufacturer
Little Gadget with Great Functionality
This little device can be used for your hedphones , home sound system , car stereo and protable non-bluetooth device. What else would you expect for?
Extra-long Battery Life.
Gonna have a 8 hours long road trip? Don't worry, this little device will lasting the entire trip and provide non-stop music playing.
Bluetooth 3.0 Technology
Bluetooth 3.0 features clearer sound transmission, less music lag, which will contribute to bettter music experience.
World Famous Warranty
- At MPOW, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty & 45 days money back and provide friendly ,easy-to-reach support.
- Any question you have, please don't hesitate to contact MPOW Support Team. We will get you back within 24 hours.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support.
- 1 xMpow Streambot Receiver
- 1 x 3.5mm -3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Audio Adapter
Every Mpow Product includes a 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee!
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what the EDUP does well: (1) Easy to pair with my iphone 5 (just push the button for about 7 seconds until the lights flash and it's done). (2) Easy to turn on (just hold the button for about 3 seconds until the light flashes and the audio indicator plays over the car's speakers to let you know it's on). (3) Easy to turn off (just push the button for about 5 seconds until the light flashes and the audio tone tells you it's off). (4) Sounds just as good as plugging my phone directly into the auxilliary audio port in my car. (5) Can play and charge at the same time via the 12V power outlet in my car -- I leave it plugged in all the time. (6) Falls asleep to conserve power when not used for about 20 minutes. (7) When a call comes in, I am able to turn on my bluetooth earpiece and the audio switches from the EDUP to my earpiece appropriately. (8) Comes with a short male 3.5mm to male 3.5mm jack (shown in the picture), a male 3.5mm to male 3.5 cable in case the little jack won't physically fit in your car (I prefer the cable because the auxilliary port is in the bottom of the center console of my car, which is tough to reach with all my junk in there -- the cable allows me to put the EDUP on top of the stuff in the center console which is easier to reach), and a short micro USB charging cable.
Here's what could be improved: (1) While the on/off function isn't horrible, it could be easier...Read more ›
The most important thing you notice on this BT-receiver is it's size.
It's very small and so you can directly plugin to your speaker's
Aux-In. No need of wires. This is a great advantage.
Here are it's key features
1. Audio quality transmitted is very good.
2. Connectivity is just like any other bluetooth device.
When I invoke the bluetooth on my Galaxy note, it may not
connect automatically to the receiver. This is not a big issue.
I can use the settings and connect it easily on my phone.
But once connected, then no problem at all.
3. Once connected, the very interesting feature I've found is
a)You can pause the song on your phone by just clicking the button
on the receiver!
b)Also you can even change the song to the Next, by double clicking
the button!!! Awesome.
c) You can switch off the receiver by a long press. This also pause the song
in your phone.
4. When the phone rings, it rings normally on the phone and not on your speaker.
That's good. The speaker just pause. But make sure, make the ring volume
to the best. So you will hear the ring, when your phone is in another room.
Or if the song pause in between, assume that your phone is ringing.
5. I play youtube video on my phone and enjoy the audio on my radio!
The youtube audio works perfect! No lagging, breaking etc.
6. It switches off automatically after sometime. This is a great feature.
I am not sure on live streaming video's audio on the speaker. Just for your
info, it didn't worked that good for me. But I need to test it thoroughly.
The charge stays amazingly longer, esp.Read more ›
This unit is absolutely perfect. I have a Monster Cable iCarPlay Cassette Adapter with a Mini Jack connector that I used to plug into my Kindle or my Phone to play music in the car. The Silver Mini Adapter you see coming out of the Mpow® unit is actually removable, so the Mini Jack can plug directly into the Mpow® Unit. Additionally, the Micro USB adapter plugs into my Auto USB, charging the unit while it's in use. Best of all, unlike some other units I've seen advertised on Amazon, there's ZERO interference if you're charging while using the unit.
04/29/2014 - Update:
I attached my Asus TF101 to my passenger side visor to run Music and Videos (Synced off Plex). I forgot that my phone was also connected via bluetooth, but I was pretty surprised when I was listening to some music and the music paused because a call was coming in on my Note 2. I took the call (which worked flawlessly with crystal clear sound) and after the call was over, the music began to play again automatically. Nice!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Makes not having a Nav system so much easier. My phone is my primary Nav and entertainment unit, it was not as loud before but i have noticed with this addition, the volume is much... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by James B. Nthenge
Works well in car and at home. As good as bluetooth gets. Comes with micro USB to USB for charging + the short male-to-male connector shown and a male to male cable as well.Published 2 days ago by J. G. Rush
This is really a great product. I connected 2 devices at once. I took my Logitech docking station and converted into wireless with this item. Gonna get another for a friend.Published 3 days ago by mbs
This is an excellent device. Easily interfaced my Samsung S4 to the sound system in my car giving me hands free capability. Works very well, and the price was amazing. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Mark Carlson
This little guy works super well, for long periods of time, and responds without any lag.Published 4 days ago by Sheldon Walker
So far, so good. The Bluetooth function seems to be very good, music plays clean, arrows advance to next track and backward as they should. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Weavdog