- Save 20% on Mpow Bluetooth 2-in-1 Receiver/Transmitter for TV Home Stereo System when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Enter code GPMGXJS7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Mpow Bluetooth FM Transmitter with 3 Ways(Bluetooth FM Signal,TF Card,U Disk) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Enter code HML7PJW5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Mpow Bluetooth 4.2 FM Transmitter,Built-in Microphone & One Key Button Operation when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Enter code 38WIV3UY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Mpow New Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter/Receiver with Digital Optical SPDIF when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Enter code VISXI5H7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on ☺ Cheek Retractor ☺ when you purchase 1 or more Products offered by Patozon. Enter code 437ALIRO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Mpow Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio / Home Stereo System when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Enter code Z2EFADNR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Cymas 18-Piece BBQ Set with BBQ Tongs, Fork, Spatula, All-purpose Knife when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Enter code SOZCO4UE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Cymas 58 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set for PC, iphone 7/6 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Enter code PABQ8HCQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mpow Bluetooth Selfie Stick, with 360 Degree Led F..." and save 45% off the $31.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Mpow Bluetooth Selfie Stick, with 360 Degree Led Fill Light, Rear Mirror, Adjustable Head and a Carrying Bag, Fits for iPhone 7/7Plus/6sPlus, Galaxy S7/S8, LG V20, Google Nexus, Huawei and More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$14.50 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- UPDATE VERSION: Besides the function of Bluetooth connectivity, the 360 degree adjustable fill light rotation makes the product perfect for night or indoor use and the knock-down mirror makes you convenient to check your appearance. Please note that the fill light cable is used to plug into the fill light port on the selfie stick- to turn on the fill light.
- EXTRA LONG BATTERY LIFE: 1500mAh super large capacity. Lasts an impressive 72 hours of LED fill light time, 30 hours of Bluetooth connection time or 3 years of standby time.
- 270 DEGREE ADJUSTABLE HEAD: The mount at the top of the selfie stick can be positioned at any point, allowing you to adjust the position. The postpositional reflector helps you better use rear camera.
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: 181g weight, 7.3in (shortest)--33.9 (longest), the extendable and foldable design makes the selfie stick easy to carry. A cloth bag is provided, easy to put into your pocket or handbag.
- EXTENDABLE PHONE HOLDER: Firmly supports device width between 1.8-3.3inches and rod length between 7.5-33.9inches, suitable for iPhone 7/7Plus/6S/6S PLUS/6/6 PLUS, which supports iOS 5.0 or above, or HTC and other smartphones that support Android 4.2 or above.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Mpow selfie stick with fill light
360 Degree Fill Light Rotation &Mirror
The selfie stick provides a wide-angle LED light-compensation lamp with brightness adjustment mode which makes the product perfect for night or indoor use. The mirror is convenient to look for a better angle for the photograph.
No Worry for Power Off
Integrated rechargeable 1500mAh super large capacity battery (50 times larger than others) can be charged by the micro USB charger cable and will provide about 72 hours of LED fill light time, 30 hours of Bluetooth connection time or 3 years of standby time on a single charge.
Universal Fit for Most Smartphones
This selfie stick is compatible with smartphones with a width between 1.8 to 3.3 inch. It matches phones of IOS 5.0 /Android 4.2 or above, which include iPhone 7 plus,6s, 6s plus, Google Nexus 5, 4 and etc. For devices of iOS 10 or later, the selfie stick may not automatically reconnect for next use.
Extendable and Foldable
It can be extended to 33.9 inches, long enough to take some group photos. It is small enough to take it anywhere with a carrying case, whether in your pocket or on your handbag. Perfect for parties, concerts, traveling, sports, video blogging, weddings, beach, aerial photos.
270 Degree Adjustable Head
The mount at the top of the selfie stick can be positioned at any point through a 270 degree, allows a variety of shooting angles from traditional selfies to above-crowd shots.
1 x Selfie Stick
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Carrying Bag
Note: Please note that the fill light cable is used to plug into the fill light port on the selfie stick- to turn on the fill light.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Mpow Bluetooth Selfie Stick, with 360 Degree Led Fill Light, Rear Mirror, Adjustable Head and a Carrying Bag, Fits for iPhone 7/7Plus/6sPlus, Galaxy S7/S8, LG V20, Google Nexus, Huawei and More（Gold）
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Patozon||Patozon||Patozon||NOVASAT Direct||Jpilis||Lonestar Industry Group|
|Item Dimensions||1.97 x 8.07 x 2.07 in||1.8 x 7.5 x 1.5 in||3.5 x 8.5 x 1.6 in||1.35 x 1.35 x 6 in||1.6 x 7.5 x 1.7 in||2 x 16 x 2 in|
Top customer reviews
I admit, I have a couple of selfie ring lights kicking around the house simply because they provide better light than a phones flash. The problem with these lights is that you need to take them with you which means more bulk in some bag or pocket. I had already wondered if it would be possible to combine the two, have a stick with a decent light that would then be easy to take with you as a combo unit.
The wish list just got binned. MPOW, a company that I am happy to say has always had equipment that I’m happy I bought (zero buyer’s remorse) has given us this stick. When I saw this, it was a light bulb moment, this had everything I had wanted plus a couple of things I haven’t even thought of, like the convex mirror that allows people to see what the shot will look like if they want to use the forward-facing camera on the phone to get a better quality image.
I just jumped head, let me back up.
When I got the stick in my hands I was immediately impressed, this was more than I was expecting.
Inside the box you’ll find the selfie stick
~A nice bag that feels like it has a rubberized exterior finish
~1 short standard USB A to micro USB cable for charging
~A nice lanyard
~Easy to read instruction manual
Like all selfie sticks you see advertised this one has the articulating head that folds back to minimize the overall length when not extended. It also has flip out clasps on the jaw that again reduce the space it takes up. When needed these flip out to better hold a phone. The holder is actually quite robust. Unlike many sticks this one has two sturdy metal bars that connect both pieces of the holder. When extended to hold a phone, there is very little action, the phone is held very tight. For me this is a good thing as I don’t want a near $1K phone hitting the concrete because of a cheap stick. The holder articulates 270 degrees which is far more than is needed in most cases. There is a study thumb screw that's used to tighten and secure the holder in whatever position it ends up in.
There’s one more thing that you’ll find on this selfie stick holder, that light that I thought would be nice to have permanently attached to the stick. Thing is, it’s far better than what I had in mind. First off the light is controlled by a dedicated switch on the handle. The only down side to the light is that you do have to plug in the coiled micro USB cable to control it. The light itself has two features. First of all, it can be rotated so it shines to the front, back, or any point in between, such as when used to bounce light off of a ceiling like professional photogs do to provide a softer ambient light for images. Secondly after you position it and have it connected the handle switch allows for three power settings and two flashing options.
~Depress once for low power
~Depress a second time for medium power
~Depress a third time for high power
~Depress once more to power off or...
~Press and hold for 4 seconds and the light rapid flashes
~Press once more and it flashes SOS
~Then press it once more to turn it off.
Retracted the stick is just under 19cm (7 1/2) inches. When pulled out the telescoping portion extends 61cm (23 in). The telescoping portion is beefier than that of any selfie stick I’ve seen so far. The way it’s built you could probably suspend a small toddler from it (but I don’t recommend this). The point is it’s a very well built device.
Pairing the Bluetooth shutter release was extremely painless and quickly done. Pairing is much like any other Bluetooth item these days, long press the power button (about 4 seconds) till the little blue LED flashes. Then for me the stick showed up as “ADYSS-A6” and Android showed it as a keyboard. There is no password to enter. After powering down and later powering up again it immediately reconnected. I like when things are painless.
To power up the stick press and hold the power button for two seconds. To power off press and hold the power button for four seconds, the blue LED will quickly flash and go off.
When charging the little LED above the light button flashes red and then goes out when done.
As you may have gathered, I’m happy to have this selfie stick. It has everything I wanted and more than I was hoping for.
~Large capacity battery, 1500mAh
~Tremendous amount of standby time with the battery or up to 72 hours of powering the light
~Enough battery power to get thousands of duck-lip selfies
~Built in selfie light with 5 modes including SOS
~Selfie light can be rotated for front, back, or reflective lighting
~270-degree Rotatable phone holder
~Holder expands to 3 1/2 inches (9cm) which is wide enough to hold a BB PRIV with it's case on
~Standard micro USB charging slot
~Telescoping portion extends 23 inches (61cm)
~The handle is easy to hold for both small and large handed people
~A nice seemingly weather resistant satchel with a draw string closure is included
There is only one item I wash it had, the ability to securely hold an action-cam. Any GoPro type of camera outside of the case is too small to get the holder clamped onto. In a protective cast the jaws can’t get a positive grip that’s secure even though the case is large enough for the clamps grip the edge of the case. The holder has no standard tripod type threaded connection that can be used. That said, this wasn’t intended for action-cam people, its aimed at smart phone users so for me to take any points off because of this would be unfair.