Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones V5.0 IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Headphones, Bass+ HD Stereo Wireless Sport Earbuds, 7-9Hrs Playtime, cVc6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic for Home Workout, Running, Gym Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$4.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADVANCED BLUETOOTH 5.0: Mpow Flame adopts the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology for more stable connection and stronger signal transmission. It supports various Bluetooth-enabled devices and you can stay connected to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- IMMERSIVE SOUND WITH POWERFUL BASS: With 11mm dynamic drivers, built-in cVc6.0 noise canceling microphones and chip of SBC & AAC audio, Mpow Flame provides the fantastic sound quality with powerful bass sound and crystal-clear voice calls at any volume. The vocals won't blend together with instruments. Choose the suitable eartips(XS/S/M/L) to get a better sealing and listening experience for intensified workouts
- IPX7 WATERPROOF FOR WORKOUT: IPX7 waterproof shell and interior Nano-coating technology protect Mpow Flame effectively from heavy rain or sweat during intense workouts and all-weather conditions. Perfect for running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, traveling and etc
- 7-9 HOURS PLAYBACK: Built-in improved polymer lithium battery, Mpow Flame offers 7-9 hours of superior audio performance / talk time after only 2 hrs charge. And it will show the remaining battery power of the headphones on your Phone screen. (Note: Please use the charging cable provided on the package)
- COMFORT AND SECURE FIT: With Lightweight and ergonomic design, Mpow Flame is a great combination of comfort and stability with ear-hook and in-ear fitting designed for strenuous workouts
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Flame Lite||Flame S||Flame Solo||M12||M9||D7|
|Sound||HD Sound and Richer Bass||aptX-HD & Bass+||HD Bass & Powerful||HD Sound and Deep Bass||Stereo Bass & High Fidelity||HD Sound and Richer Bass|
|Talk/Playing Time||5+25 hrs||Up to 12 hrs||7+21 hrs||5+20 hrs||6+34 hrs||Up to 10 hrs|
|cVc Noise Reduction Mic||Built-in Mics||cVc8.0||Built-in Mics||Built-in Mics||4-mic Noise Cancelling||cVc6.0|
|IPX7 Waterproof||✓||✓||✓||IPX8 Waterproof||IPX8 Waterproof|
Mpow Flame Series
(1) Please keep your headphone charged when in low battery life to achieve better Bluetooth connection and protect your battery.
(2) Please choose suitable ear tips and wear your headphone tightly when you are running or cycling, it will help you reduce the annoying wind noise.
(3) Please don't charge when the earphones are wet after workouts.
(4) Please use the charging cable provided on the package and be charged by 5V adapters/USB ports.
(5) Mpow Flame Series are compatible with Bluetooth enabled devices, including Android / IOS cellphones, tablets, computers, TV.
Stay Connected to 2 Devices
1.Pair with phone 1
2.Turn off the BT of phone 1
3.Pair with phone 2
4.Turn on the BT of phone 1
Now it is connected to both phones.
Battery Status Display
Check the battery level of Mpow Flame directly on the top right corner of your device or on the Bluetooth setting interface whenever and wherever.
Easy Control Buttons
1.Volume+(short press) / Next Track (long press); Volume-(short press) / Previous Track (long press); Press Once the MFB Button to Play/Pause/Answer/End calls;
2.Click twice the MFB button to activate Siri
3.Hold the + and - buttons simultaneously to mute during a call
Compare with similar items
Mpow Flame S Bluetooth Headphones Sports, aptX-HD Bass+ Loud Sound, Handsfree Call,BT5.0,12H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, CVC 8.0 Noise Cancelling Mic,W/Carrying Case, for iPhone/Android/Windows, Red
Mpow Flame2 Bluetooth Headphones Sport, 12Hrs & Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Sport Earphones, IPX7 Waterproof Running Headphones w/CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic, Bluetooth Earphones w/Comfort-Slanting,Black
LETSCOM Bluetooth Headphones V5.0 IPX7 Waterproof, Wireless Sport Earphones, HiFi Bass Stereo Sweatproof Earbuds W/Mic, Noise Cancelling Headset for Workout, Running, Gym, 8 Hours Play time
Wireless Earbuds Sports, Mpow Flame Solo Bluetooth Earbuds, Bass+ in Ear Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Earphones, Fast Charging/USB-C/28H Playtime/IPX7 Waterproof for Running Sports
Wireless Earbuds Sport, Mpow Flame Lite in Ear Bluetooth Earbuds Sport, Bass+ IPX7 Waterproof Sport Earphones, BT5.0/Touch Control/Mono&Twin Mode/30H Playtime/USB-C Charging Case/Built-in Mics,Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||LAYLTD||MpowTech||MpowTech||L-wisdom US||BZYUS||LAYLTD|
|Item Dimensions||4.06 x 4.06 x 2.28 inches||3.98 x 3.98 x 1.97 inches||3.50 x 3.00 x 1.50 inches||3.94 x 3.94 x 1.85 inches||4.41 x 4.13 x 1.89 inches||4.13 x 4.53 x 1.85 inches|
|Item Weight||2.82 ounces||4.02 ounces||2.88 ounces||4.00 ounces||—||—|
|Special Features||Wind Noise Reduction||Bluetooth 5.0, 12 Hours Playtime, aptX HD sound & Richer Details,Dual Connection, Redial Function, Lightweight, CVC 8.0 noise cancelling microphones, IPX7 sweatproof||Lightweight, 25° Ear Hook,extend 13 hours playtime; CVC 6.0 noise cancelling microphones,Bluetooth 5.0,IPX7 sweatproof||Water Resistant, Sports & Exercise, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Noise Cancellation||ENC Noise Cancellation, USB-C Charging, sports-and-exercise, Volume-Control, wireless, Button Control, iOS Phone Control, IPX7 Waterproof, Stable earhook Design, Reset Button, Single/Twin Mode, Wireless Earbuds, Compatible with IOS&Android, Button Control, Siri/Google Assistant Acitivation, Bluetooth 5.0, Bass+ Stereo Sound, as a gift for Christmas festival birthday and various of parties, Gym,Running Sports Earbuds||Mono&Twin Modes,Sports & Exercises, Siri/Google Assistant Acitivation, IPX7 Waterproof Sports Earbuds, USB-C Charging Case, Touch Control, Secure-fit Ear Hooks, Reset Button|
Hear Richer Sound in The Right Way
Different people like different audio styles(someone favor bass, mid, or high), and have different Ear sensitivity, what we can do is to make as richer as possible audio range for you: We tuned this Bluetooth headphones especially the bass part which is the chief lack for most in-ear earbuds.
Always Stay Comfortable
Ergonomic and shallow in-ear design, soft silicone ear hooks, and memory foam ear tips brings secure fit without hurting your ears, enables comfortable wearing experience.
Portable Gym-ready Carrying Pouch & Cord clip
Come with an EVA bag with cushioned interior which allows you to store your earbuds safely and prevent the scratches in your training routine, The cord clip can shorten the wire to fit your back neck or head, because the long wire may bother your move and cause stethoscope effect.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Sound quality is surprisingly good (not great obviously) for budget price (although I'm not an audiologist), and has a lot more bass than the Lightsky Wireless Bluetooth Earphones previously purchased for over half the price
• Previous song (- volume button) and Next song (+ volume button) ability, unlike the Lightsky previously purchased, which only had the ability to skip to the next song
• Call quality is clear with no issues listening and talking to people on the other line
• Good battery life during high-volume music playback (see test below)
• Earphones stayed in and did not fall out of ears during gym workout and cardio
• Case provided to store earphones and micro-to-usb charging cable
• Pairing is quick and phone recognizes earphones right away once powered on
• Audio does not intermittently cut out when phone is in pocket like other reviewers have experienced
• Audibly informs you when powered on, powered off, and low battery
• Earphones does noise cancellation well if volume is high enough and music has a lot of bass
• Bluetooth connection stays solid and connected unless out of certain range, unlike other reviewers who have experienced the opposite
• Range is pretty good, about 50-60 ft as long as there is a clear path opening, although minor obstacles like gym equipments is ok (from my experience)
• Not ideal for people with small ears, even with the additional 3 variety sizes of earbuds
• Ear hooks are not adjustable and I found myself occasionally having to re-adjust the hooks so the earbuds stay tightly in ears during gym workouts
• Playback hours fell on the lower end of the 7-9 hours range (as mentioned in test below) on medium volume, and even worse on high volume
• Rubber USB charging port cover is flimsy and weak, and prone to being torn completely if not careful
• Battery died even though phone shows earphones had 30% battery life left, which is a bit deceiving
• USB charging cable too short, about 10" at most
• Earphones are a bit bulky and do stick out
• Ran 1 battery test at full volume on iPhone 7, playing a 3 hr song, with phone right next to earbuds, and it lasted about 5 hrs 45 minutes before it disconnected from the phone
• Ran 1 battery test at medium volume on iPhone 7, playing a 3 hr song with phone right next to earbuds, and it lasted about 7 hrs 22 minutes before it disconnected from the phone
• Took about 1 hr 44 minutes to fully charge from dead using a 5V power source
- Stays in your ears during even the most strenuous of movements
- Sound, although not professional quality is better than other headphones in this price range and in many cases on par with headphones that are much more expensive
- Controls are all located on one earbud and not on the cord (this helps tremendously with activities such as running). Buds that have the controller on the cord have the issue of the cord being too heavy causing it buds to pull out of your ear and also make for an annoying bounce of the controller against your neck during high movement activities. Both annoying and uncomfortable.
- Connectivity is easy and 100% consistent. Never had an issue and range is as advertised at 30+ feet. You can pair it up with 2 devices simultaneously and as soon as you turn it on it will connect automatically.
- Holds a charge for at least 3 or 4 hours. I haven't actually done an official test but I can tell you I exercise for close to an hour a day 6 times a week for an average of 5-6 hrs without having to recharge.
- Cord is more of a semi stiff rubber like material that is easy on the skin and less prone to get caught on stuff
- None that I can really think of
So to sum it all up, these buds are amazing! I've tried a ton of different ones and these by far are the cleanest design of the bunch. Easy to operate with little to zero issues.
Some suggestions though. It's best to wear these with the cord dangling in the front of you vs. the back. If you wear it with the cord behind your neck it will on occasion stick to your skin when looking left of right as it's not very long. But this essentially applies to every earbud I've tried in this class. The other thing is I would recommend only pairing these up with one device at a time despite it's capability of being able to be paired with two devices. Reason being that when you pair two devices they tend to conflict with each other and that tends to cause audio breakup and connection issues. Not always but it does sometimes so it's best to just pair it up with one device at a time.
Most earbuds that are wireless will either be good for casual listening or good for exercising but never both in the same package. These earbuds work for both situations easy.
Highly recommended! Now all they need to do is come up with a fully wireless version of this same design. I've already tried some others and all of them malfunctioned or had connection issues within 6 months.
Not sure on the longevity of these but I've been using them for close to 7-8 months now and haven't encountered any problems to date.
Top reviews from other countries
Therefore i learned never to buy expensive brands. only NEGATIVE is i already lost the little black piece that ties the wire together which is really good to have because it prevents the wire from getting in the way/bouncing up and down. and i dont know if they sell that piece separately
Update Jan 2019: after only 4 months, the headphone is die. Think about before make your purchase.
The headphone has a great sound, I mean, I was surprised about the quality if you keep in mind the price. In general is a good product, But I don’t know why there’s somes blackout when it’s works. Is like someone pull pause/play in one second and that’s is disappointing. Is strange because when I talk by phone, there’s non stop in the sounds. I used during 3 weeks to test in others devices to can write a right review. Battery life works well, like I have to charge it after two days of moderate use. July 2018
UPDATE 19/09/2018 something happened. It was working normally but in the middle of a call, I tried to connect the headphone. Doesn’t work and when I turned off and it said something more than “power off”. When I finished my call, I turned on again and now the light is flashing, before it turned blue and the to pair was easily. Now, I have to pull both volume’s boutons to fixe the light blue. Then my phone recognize the headphones but they don’t pair. Need customer assistance to fixe it.
However, the reason for writing this review is that I broke mine 10 months in (my theory is that I likely jammed the charger wire into the charging port too fast and broke the port). I was going to buy new ones (cos they are worth it) but thought I would see if I would be covered under warranty. And sure enough, not 10 hours after I had sent the email, I was told that the company would be shipping me a new set. I have a new set now :)
The battery life is pretty good too. You get a few good hours out of it (i want to say up to 6-8? Not sure exactly but i only use for 30-40 mins at a time) before you need to recharge. When the battery is low, it'll notify you about 10 minutes before you run out of power, then one more time around 5 minutes. REALLY pleased with that personally. It doens't nag you every 30 seconds for 10 minutes like my other headset did. It was so annoying and I would prefer to have that one or two heads up and carry on with my music until it dies. As for recharging time, I'm not sure how long it takes since I tend to plug in overnight.
Quite comfortable to wear. I also like the little case it came in for storage.
Overall I would recommend these headphone! I love mine!!