- Save 20% on 1 ❤Mpow Bluetooth Selfie Stick❤ For every 1 ❤Mpow Universal Waterproof Case❤ you purchase offered by Patozon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Mpow Dry Snorkel Set when you purchase 1 or more Mpow waterproof case offered by Patozon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ★★Mpow Snorkel Set★★ when you purchase 1 or more Mpow waterproof case offered by Patozon. Enter code P4DXLDSK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Mpow Dry Snorkel Set (Blue) when you purchase 1 or more Mpow waterproof case offered by Patozon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ❤Mpow Snowboard Goggles Anti-fog UV400 Protection❤ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on ❤Mpow Ski Goggles with Wide Angle Detachable Lens❤ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patozon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mpow Universal Waterproof Case, IPX8 Waterproof Phone Pouch Dry Bag for iPhone8/8plus/7/7plus/6s/6/6s plus Samsung galaxy s8/s7 Google Pixel HTC10 (Clear 2-Pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NOTE: 1. Phones with large otterbox are not recommended in this bag! 2. Cell phone may suffer hydraulic pressure under certain water depth , which will impact the the operation of the touchscreen. Please take photos by volume buttons in this case.
- 3. Easy to operate the touch screen functions, but NOT for touch ID fingerprint. 4. Waterproof bag inside the fog is a normal phenomenon.
- IPX8 Certificated: Fully submersible and waterproof, the waterproof case is designed for extreme condition.
- Free Operation and Transparent Cover: This waterproof phone cover is designed not to hinder touch screen use underwater. Transparent cover to not block the camera use. You can perfectly operate your cellphone but NOT for touch ID fingerprint.
- Universality: It fits all large Smartphones below 6 inches & your cash, documents, credit cards, etc, very good for indoor &outdoor activities, water sports, travels.
- Compatible with most smart phones (under 6 inches) including iPhone 8, 8 plus, 7, 7 plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 plus 5s, 5, se, 5C, 5, 4s, Samsung Galaxy S8 S7 S6, S6 Edge plus S5, S4, S3etc.
- Multi-functional Waterproof Phone Bag: Features a simple snap and lock access, easy to keep out water, snow, dust, sand, and dirt.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Designed for underwater use, swimmers, surfers and scuba divers, this waterproof bag can guard your phones from water, ice and dirt. It can protect not only your phone, but also those carry-on documents, cards, or even cash.
Unlike those non-transparent bag, Mpow waterproof bag features all-around transparent material, which does not block the camera(front and back). It allows enjoyable underwater shooting with your phone!
Snap Lock Mechanism
Easy to use, this waterproof case features a snap clasp and lock seal system that ensures full protection against even storm.
Compatible with most smart phones (under 6 inches) including :
iPhone X 8plus, 8, 7 plus, 7, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 plus 5s, 5, se, 5C, 5, 4s,
Samsung Galaxy S8 S7 S6, S6 Edge plus S5, S4, S3etc,
Google Pixel Pexil Plus, Moto G5, LG G6 S8 EDGE, Edge GE Plus, oneplus3T, oneplus3,oneplus2,BLU R1 HD Advance 5.0 Studio Selfie 2 Studio X8 HD LIFE ONE X X2 Energy X2 Vivo 5 mini 5R XL 2 Energy JR etc, Play Z Huawei Honor 5X 6X ,Asus Zenfone Moto XT1644 ZTE Axon 7 mini P9 P8
LG G6 G5 G4 G3 G2 v10 etc, HTC One M10,M9, M8, M7, Nexus 6, 6P, 5, 4, Sony Xperia Z3, Z2, Z1, Nokia Microsoft Lumia BlackBerry etc.
1. Phones with large otterbox are not recommended in this bag.
2. Cell phone may suffer hydraulic pressure under certain water depth , which will impact the the operation of the touchscreen. Please take photos by volume buttons in this case.
3. Waterproof bags can't be used for hot spring.
4. Waterproof bags are suitable for outdoor rafting, swimming, beach playing and ordinary diving, but not recommended when diving into more than 49 feet of water depth.
WHEN YOU GET THE ITEM, PLEASE CONDUCT A SAFETY TEST BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT.
First, release the snap closure after passing the safety test.
Second, open the case gently.
Third, put your smartphone into it softly.
Fourth,close the sale smoothly, please make sure press the top of case inside the sale completely.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) As seen in my picture, this is big enough to work with iPhone 7 Plus with a slim TPU case still attached. It was not a struggle at all to get it inside the bag and there is extra room if your phone/case is a bit larger. Not a lot, but a little. My wife's iPhone 6 with a thick case had plenty of room.
2) Neck strap is easily big enough for a large person like me. It has a detachable clip which is handy.
3) It doesn't add too much bulk around the phone.
OUT OF WATER (including if partially wet):
1) Home button works on iPhone 7 and iPhone 6.
2) Fingerprint does not work. You have to enter your pass code.
3) Touch screen functions work just fine. Water drops have some minor effect but could easily text and swipe.
4) Speaker sound is hardly impeded. Microphone you have to talk a bit louder.
1) Home button works on iPhone 7. However, this isn't really useful due to #2.
2) Touchscreen functions don't really work underwater. Take pictures with the volume button.
3) Pressure sensitive displays may have some issues. I haven't tested deeper than my sink yet but seems like the phone figures this out and ignores it.
4) It doesn't feel too slippery in your hand, which is a good thing.
5) It does not float with the phone inside.
6) It warns on the box not to use in hot tubs and to limit sun exposure. YMMV but I imagine high heat will lead to seal failure or possibly discoloration of the plastic over time affecting your picture quality.
1) Use common sense! Seriously, your brain is needed once in a while.
2) This is basically a heavy duty ziplock bag with a better sealing mechanism. It costs <$10 for 2 of them. If you want the performance of a $100 IP68 hard case good to 100m, buy one of those and don't complain here.
3) You should be very careful when inserting/removing your phone from the bag. Like a ziplock, I can see where people easy tear it at the seams and end up with a wet phone. It only takes about 30 seconds to get my big phone in it. No need to get impatient.
4) The neck strap is for convenience and a little extra security. See #1 above about your using your brain and expectations.
Don't expect the bag or strap (especially the clip) to hold up to rough play. If you fall off your jet ski or surfboard, you're probably going to lose your phone. If you're relying on the strap dive into breaking waves, you're going to lose your phone. Frequent jolts of your heavy phone inside the bag while you run the Boston Marathon is also probably not good for the seams or the sealer. I probably won't even walk around with it hanging from my neck more than necessary just for fear of dropping my phone on a hard surface.
5) iPhone buttons are basically located on the seams. I plan to be a bit careful to not break the seam while playing Jacques Cousteau.
6) At this price, I don't expect longevity. If I get a few trips out of it I'm going to be very happy. Use your brain, buy a new one at first sign of wear. They sell in pairs so bring both if you're traveling to have a spare.
*Photo is the phone submerged in my sink with the camera on.
I think this was a good purchase and will serve its purpose well of adding some extra protection to our phones and letting us take some photos near, in, or under water while on vacation or in our pool. I'd recommend it to a friend.
I chose these pouches because I wanted to use them while snorkeling and both sides of the pouches are clear unlike some other brands, so now I could take photos and see my screen at the same time.
The lanyard was also great so I wasn’t afraid to drop my phone while snorkeling. My brother didn’t have a lanyard and dropped his phone and he found it very difficult to dive down far and find his phone (10+ ft). It was a close call. However I do wish the piece on the lanyard that slides up and down to tighten it around your neck had a clasp to lock it in place. This one does not and is loose, so the pouch just hangs loosely like a necklace. I wanted to be able to tighten it close to my neck for extra reassurance that I would t drop it. But it still worked fine. I also only went down about 5 feet max from the surface. The lanyard is also nice just so you can be hands free to swim and let the pouch hang.
The pictures/videos were clear and turned out nice, but the photo shutter button on the touch screen didn’t work under water due to the suction and pressure of the water, but it did work above the water while still in the pouch. So I had to turn on the camera app before going under and use the volume buttons as the shutter button (same with taking a video).
I did do a waterproof test before using it, and when I removed the tissue, I got a few drops of water inside the pouch, so when I went snorkeling, I had some condensation/fog inside and those pictures turned out pretty blurry, so make sure your pouch is 100% dry before using it. My husbands was dry, and his pics turned out great. I definitely recommend!
I did the tissue test for 2 minutes and it was fine but when it came time to use the case, the product FAILED and RUINED my phone! The phone case split at the top side/edge unbeknownst to me, and by that time it was too late and water splashes made its way in and was in the case. This was of course on day 1 of a vacation. Not just ruined my phone but my entire day trying to get minimal functionality back to the phone. I will be returning and seeking compensation well beyond the price I paid for these.