Other Sellers on Amazon
Mpow Jaws Gen5 Bluetooth Headphones 18H Playtime for Work from Home, V5.0 Wireless Neckband Headphones Online Teaching & Conference, Bluetooth Headset Call Vibrate & CVC6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic, Black
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Model Name||Mpow Jaws Gen5|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Upgraded 18 hours playtime: its powerful rechargeable 220mAh battery provides up to 18 hours of continuous music or phone conversation with a single full charge. Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones take around 3 hours for a full charge and provide up to 450 hours standby time. No need to worry about dead battery during outdoor activities.
- Advanced Bluetooth 5. 0: with the latest Bluetooth 5. 0 + CSR 8635 chip, this Mpow Bluetooth neckband headphones offer enhanced sound transmission, faster pairing, more stable wireless connection and wider compatibility with Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets, computers, Smart watches and smart speakers (E. G. , echo).
- Bass Boost sound: with bass up technology and 8mm dynamic speaker system, Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones neckband provide more powerful bass and crisp treble. Perfect for different music styles and melodies. Fewer buttons more convenient: unlike previous models, This version has only 3 buttons. You can easily control it during music or calls on just one side.
- Distinct shark-like & magnetic earbuds: The lightweight neckband which looks like a Shark mouth is Mpow unique design. Its magnetic earbuds allow you to attach them to the slots of the neckband when not using. You can wear it like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry. (Note: Cables are not retractable! )
- Call vibration & CVC 6. 0 noise-cancelling mic: Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headset will vibrate when a call comes in so that you won't miss any calls when earbuds are not in ears. It will vibrate when powers on/off, too. The built-in CVC6. 0 noise-cancelling microphone can reduce background noises so as to provide crystal-clear sound for hands-free calls.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
1. Siri Activation:
Double click the multi-function button.
2. Redial Last Number:
Press Volume+ and Volume- together for 1-2 seconds.
3. Multipoint Connection:
- Pair the Bluetooth headphones to the first phone.
- After a successful pairing, turn off the bluetooth function of the first phone. Pair the Bluetooth headphones to the second phone.
- After the second phone paring successfully, turn on the Bluetooth function of the first phone and select the "Mpow Jaws" to connect.
- Two phones will connect with the headphones simultaneously.
4. Restore Factory Default Settings & Clear Pairing History:
Please press the Multifunction button and Volume+ button together for about 5 seconds when turned on.
Please read the user manual or user guide in the listing for more detailed information.
Mpow specializes in consumer electronics and accessories, and we offer innovative products to our customers.
At Mpow, we work passionately to create products with simplicity and usability. We talk & listen to our customers and value every constructive feedback to improve our products and services.
EXTEND TO 18 HOURS PLAYTIME
Mpow Jaws Gen-5 Bluetooth neckband headset's powerful rechargeable battery provides up to 18 Hours of talking/music time and 450 hours standby time with 3 hours charging time.
- CVC6.0 Noise-Cancelling Mic: Its CVC6.0 noise-cancelling microphone can reduce background noises during phone conversations. So you can hear and be heard more clearly.
- Wider Compatibility: Compatible with IOS and Android cell phones, tablets, smart watches and other Bluetooth devices.
- Three-Button Control: With 3 buttons, these neckband headphones enable you to easily adjust volume, song tracks, receive / reject calls and activate Siri
Bluetooth headphones neckband
FEATURED HD & BASS+ SOUND
Thanks to the bass up technology and 8mm micro speaker, Mpow Jaws Gen5 wireless neckband earphones deliver a HD and richer bass stereo sound for an immersive listening feeling.
CALL VIBRATION FOR HANDS-FREE CALLING
Mpow Jaws Gen-5 Bluetooth headphones can vibrate when a phone call comes in and avoid missing incoming calls while the earplugs are not in your ears.
It will also vibrate when power on / off.
LIGHTWEIGHT NECKBAND WITH MAGNETIC EARBUDS
Its lightweight neckband design offers more freedom of music. The built-in magnet attracts the earplugs to the slots of the neckband when you don’t use them.
|Mpow Wings with Case||Mpow Jaws Gen4 with Case||Mpow Jaws Gen3||Mpow Jaws 6|
|Battery Life||20 Hours||13 Hours||13 Hours||24 Hours|
|Standby TIme||600 Hours||350 Hours||350 Hours||400 Hours|
|Noise Cancelling||cVc6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic||cVc6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic||cVc6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic||Noise Cancelling|
|Weight||2.3oz (with case)||1.8oz (with case)||1.2oz||1.8oz|
Compare with similar items
This Mpow Bluetooth Headphones are right around your neck when you need them Take Music around Your Neck Thanks to the neckband design you won’t have to dig through your bag or pockets when you want to listen to some music or make a phone call Shark-Like Magnetic Earbuds The built-in magnet attracts your earbuds when you don’t need them so you don’t worry that the earbuds will be intertwined More Stable and Faster Connection Featured with the latest and greatest Bluetooth 5 0 you can enjoy a more reliable and faster transmission at the range of 50ft (15m) Superior Music Sound Quality and Clear Phone Conversation Bassup Technology and 8mm micro speaker enable you to get a superior and natural sound with a detailed bass response and CVC6 0 noise suppression helps you hear every word of your hands-free callings Simple Operation with Three-Button Control Three buttons simplify the operation and make you control your music and calls easily Snug and Stable Fit Four sizes of ergonomically designed earbuds (XS S M L) keep your earphones in a perfect fit for all day wearing More Music and Talk Time Up to 18 hours of battery life and 450 hours of standby time from only 3 hours of charging Every Mpow product includes a 45 days money back & 18-month Specification Bluetooth Version 5 0 Battery Capacity 220mAh Music Time 18H Standby Time 450H Charging Time 3H Connection Range 50ft (15m) Packing List 1x Mpow Bluetooth Headset 1x USB Charging Cable 4x Ear Tips (XS S M L)1x User Manual
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Headset is super light weight. If you wear it for prolong period of time, you won't even notice it's there.
Audio quality is okay. Similar to stock headphones you get with your smart phone, but wireless and with a lot of bass. Very similar to the Beats X headphones I tried.
When taking calls; mic and audio quality is standard. Seeing the mic is close to your neck and not down near your chest like wired headphones, you don't need to use your hands to bring the mic up to your mouth.
Love the magnet attachment. Very strong and has a very satisfying snap to it when it attaches. When in use, you feel like Thanos (Infinity War film) when you attaches the infinity stone to his gauntlet
The headset will vibrate when there are incoming calls which is a nice touch. Too bad there's no option to audibly hear who's calling as you have to glance at your phone
String adjust holder on the headset has questionable quality. Thin plastic, afraid that if I tug on the string to hard it'll snap. If it does, you can always use scotch tape to hold it in place.
Bluetooth pairing. The product doesn't have a pairing button, it auto pairs when it's not tethered to a device. So if you have one device that's linked to it and the bluetooth is on, you are not able to connect it to another device until you turn the initial device's bluetooth off. You can link multiple bluetooth device to it, if you play audio from one device priority goes to what audio plays first (unless a call comes in).
Blind pressing buttons take a while to get used to. After you get a hang of it, it's second nature.
Wish there was a dedicated mute button instead of long pressing the minus (-)/volume down button
Battery life is really good, can go 10+ hours depending on talk time/volume set. Standby time is also impressive. Takes around 2-2.5 hours to fully charge. There's a battery indicator next to your bluetooth option on Andriod (not sure about iphone).
Neck stabilizer cable is made of rubber. It's maybe 2.5-3x as thick as standard headphone cable. When around your neck it's way more comfortable than bluetooth headset that just has ear pieces linked end to end with controls/battery on one side. With this both ends are perfectly balanced and no need to worry about strings shifting from one side to the other.
Earpiece fits very nicely in your ears. Will not get any irritation after several hours constant use. One of the most comfortable, if not most comfortable in-ear head piece I've tried.
These are not good for the gym (especially if you do cardio) as the two side controls will bounce up and down. It will stay on your person, but it can be irritating and may break the flow of movement/concentration
Overall very functional and convenient bluetooth headset for casual use
Original Review: The right ear bud speaker has slowly faded so that it is much lower in volume than the left one. This started to happen after 9 months of very light use (4 times a month I work from home and take conference calls using these headphones). I also noticed that those who I am on conference calls with all complain that my audio quality is poor. It seems the microphone on these headphones is defective or poorly made. I can no longer use these headphones and therefore do not recommend them.
Great sound, noise and noise cancelling. They were packaged so well by the company they survived Amazon's woefully insufficient packaging.
* MPOW Jaws ' neckband is a bit heavier therefore it stays in place.
* The magnetic holder is very useful and keeps the earbuds in place.
* There are buttons for next/previous/ volume up and down, answer call and power off.
Too many headphones have only 3 buttons that use long presses that perform the extra functions. While running or working out it's a pain to hold the buttons to skip or increase volume.
Separate buttons are easy and convenient.
* Longevity : This headphone last long , very long, of course not even close to Bose or Sony but very satisfactory.
* Calls received were clear.
* People told me calls placed sounded just fine.
Overall a terrific product for the price. I will definitely buy again.
Top reviews from other countries
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the result. It seems that torc-style bluetooth headphones are becoming quite popular, but besides LG's lines, I haven't had much reason to trust others -- much less from a brand I hadn't recognized at all.
After fitting in the largest of the silicone caps to the speakers (evidently I have large ear canals!) I gave them a whirl. They paired and connected quickly to my Nexus 5 with no issue.
Any wireless headphone is going to to be challenging for someone someone whose ear is sensitive and particular enough for the quality that a direct wired connection would pose. That said, I'm not an audiophile, and to my untrained ears, the sound quality was absolutely on point. The only time the quality suffers for me is when one of the earbuds shifts and starts to come loose with activity. This rarely happens however, as they are typically quite strong and comfortable in my ears. They seem to offer strong bass for those who like it, but not really at the expense of treble or other areas. I can readily pick up instrumentation, song vocals, and more.
The unit feels a little bulky compared to my old 750s, but I don't really notice it in day-to-day practice. Moreover, the pods on both ends of the torc seem fairly well balanced. This was a HUGE annoyance with the 750s because one pod was heavier than the other there, meaning the torc would always shift on my neck while I was doing any kind of movement. I've not had any kind of issue like this with the Mpow Jaws.
Additionally, the magnetic strength of the pods is VERY firm; the headphones won't fall out accidentally. But it isn't so firm as to be uncomfortable to use or leave me concerned with damaging the unit.
Battery life has always been fantastic. I've never burned a full charge, despite having music playing for the duration of a full work day (over 8 hours continuous). These headphones reliably outlast the charge on my phone!
Call quality seems to be fairly good too. I've never had complaints about being difficult to hear. Even if that were to happen, since the mic is in the right pod, it's just a matter of lightly lifting that up to get closer.
The buttons are all responsive, and give a full tactile "press" feeling. The placement on the top of the torc rather than the sides means you can very easily change song or adjust volume with just a tap.
My only difficulty I have is that evidently my left ear is shaped slightly irregularly, and the angling of that particular earbud just does not lend itself well to a snug fit that holds with moderate movement. Walking down the street, I'll have to adjust it slightly to restore the snug fit kind of irritatingly often. I don't know if this is an issue with the quality of the silicone tips, or is an issue with my ear shape in conjunction with the shape of the angular backpiece to the earbuds. That said, I don't mark down the rating here for that reason.
The reason this review is only 4 of 5 stars is that I wonder what kind of longevity these headphones may have with near-daily use. As stated, I purchased these in March. However, at the beginning of June, the left earpiece called it quits. Troubleshooting, I figured this was a result of cable fray breaking the connection to the speaker.
I thus contacted Patec since this is still well under the 1-year warranty. To their credit, they sent me a replacement unit almost immediately at no charge. Emails were responded to within 24 hours, and were always helpful. If this is any indication, that would mean that Patec has fantastic customer service. The replacement came direct from the manufacturer, rather than Amazon, so it took a couple weeks to arrive (arriving mid-June).
However, I have noticed that the replacements are also a bit problematic with the left speaker. When I press them into my ear canal to properly anchor them and get that snug fit, occasionally only THAT speaker will be astoundingly quiet. This corrects when I jiggle the cable a bit.I'm worried that this pair is also going to cut out and need repairs soon.
Despite the above issues in the 4 months I've had them, I'm still fairly happy. My worries are still present but time will tell if the replacement also fails. Still, for $40 (at the time), you really can't go wrong with these headphones.
Its amazing how good this product is.
Pros:Magnetic earbuds,clarity of sound,connectivity at its best,battery life is 12 hours.
- Battery life is amazing. I use it actively around 3 hours per day and I need to charge maybe once a week.
- It folds well and it is a nice design
- It sometimes disconnects and reconnects over bluetooth, giving a bit of silence
- The ear pieces are a bit easy to fall off the ear. I tried different sizes of the plastic heading, but it doesn't solve it completely.
But after just a couple weeks of use there is a strange sound distortion in the background that wasn't there at the start. Almost like a clanking or buzzing sometimes. I use it mainly for audiobooks so there are lots of pauses and places with quiet dialogue that make the noise more pronounced and annoying.
Edit: Patec has offered me a free replacement with a different design to try, so I've added a star for good customer service.