|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||MB572|
|Batteries||6 C batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||35 Lumens|
|Average Battery Life||30 hours|
|Warranty Description||1 yr. Against manufacturers defects.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Beams MB572 Wireless Battery-Powered Motion Sensing LED Path Lights, 2-Pack, Brown
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motion Sensor Activated: Each Path Light instantly turns on when it detects motion from up to 15 feet away, Battery Life: 1 Year (50 hours) or more on Alkaline batteries, LED Color: Neutral White (4000K)
- Easy to Install: No wires = quick and easy installation in less than 5 minutes; no electrician required, Dimensions: 13.3” H x 3” W x 3” D
- Energy Efficient: Our quality LED never needs to be replaced. It’s so efficient; you will get more than 50 hours of light on one set of batteries
- Bright LED: The bright, powerful LED provides 35 lumens of light. Special design allows light to reflect off housing to direct light downward, Durable, Weather Resistant: Tight seals and UV resistant material allow the Mr Beams® Path Lights to work in all weather conditions
- Multipurpose: Perfect for path lighting, night-time walking, deck stair lighting, and hallway lighting, Auto Shut Off: Mr Beams Path Lights turn off automatically after 20 or 60 seconds (2 options) of no motion, conserving battery life
- Wireless motion sensor activated path lights with 12-foot motion detection range. These LED lights can mount to a wall, deck, patio, or fence.
- Modern design includes 35 lumens of cool white LED light to brighten up your path, walkway, or garden; can help aid fall and slip prevention.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Instantly Increase Outdoor Safety
Mr Beams Original LED Path Lights install anywhere around your home or yard to increase safety along pathways, walkways and stairways. The automatic path light installs in minutes and provides bright light anywhere light is needed, regardless of wiring or daylight. Motion activation and auto shut off provide the ultimate convenience with hands-free lighting.
-35 lumens of bright light for pathways and stairways.
-The optional GlowMode feature allows the lights to stay on at a low light level without motion to serve as markers.
-Choose from 2 wireless installation options that take less than 5 minutes.
-Get 1 year of light on each set of batteries with average use of 8-10 activation a day.
- 35 lumens
- Motion activated from 15 feet
- 20 or 60-second auto shut off
- 120 square feet light coverage
- Optional GlowMode feature
- Battery powered (3 C-cell batteries per light, not included)
- Light sensor to prevent activation in daylight
Battery-Powered Path Light Features
The outdoor path light provides 35 lumens of light at full brightness but also has an optional GlowMode setting, which allows the light to stay on at a low light level without nearby motion to serve as a marker. When the light detects motion, it lights to full brightness and when motion stops it returns to GlowMode. The low light level is low enough that it doesn’t affect battery life.
Motion Activated with Auto Shut Off
The automatic path lights instantly activate when they detect motion within 15 feet to serve as an effective hands-free light. The LED light automatically turns off 20 or 60 seconds after motion stops to prolong battery life. Expect about 1 year of light on each set of batteries with average use of 8-10 activation a day.
Install the wireless path lights in less than 5 minutes anywhere around your home or yard. The battery-powered lights can be installed in the ground with the included ground stake or on walls and posts with the mounting bracket to provide more light in more places. Tight seals and weather-resistant materials allow the path light to work in all weather conditions.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Coverage area (sq. ft.)||120||50||120||180|
|Motion detection range (ft.)||15||12||15||15|
|Auto shut off (seconds)||20/60||20||20/60||30|
Compare with similar items
The MB572 Motion-Sensing Light-Sensing Battery Powered LED Path Light 2-Pack is part of the Mr. Beams line of intelligent wireless LED lights. These lights are the perfect lighting solution for sidewalks, steps, yards, porches, gardens and more. Each MB572 uses the best LEDs on the market to put out 35 Lumens of bright white light, covering over 120-Square Feet. The stair lights instantly turn on when motion is detected after dark, and can detect motion from as far as 12-Feet away, with 180-Degree of motion. Auto Shut-Off deactivates lights after 20 seconds or 60 seconds of no motion detection, conserving battery life. The bright LEDs never needs replacing and are so efficient that you will get more than 5000 activations from each light on one set of batteries. Attach anywhere, inside or outside the home using screws or mount by driving stakes into the ground, both included. Tight seals and weather resistant materials allow a Mr. Beams Spotlight to work in all weather conditions. MB572 includes 2 MB520 Motion-Sensing Light Sensing Battery Powered LED Stair Lights 4 screws, 2 stakes, 2 stake brackets and a user manual. 6 C-Cell Batteries Not Included
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another nice feature with these lights is that you can unclip them from their housings and screw them to a wall, post, or stairway if you want. Very versatile. The light heads slide down onto their stakes, and can be swiveled from side to side. They seem to work well in my dark front yard, but a passing car can sometimes activate them. Wind can also turn them on occasionally if you have shrubs or plants nearby that rustle in the wind, but they shut off after 30 to 40 seconds.
I got these to light my front sidewalk path, and to also to safely illuminate a raised hump in the concrete to reduce the risk of tripping. These seem to do the job pretty well. I am using two lights, spaced about 8 feet apart but I may add more later to improve the lighting along other parts of the path. Nice design, and a great alternative to solar lights where you have a north facing area or shaded gardens that don't get enough sunlight to charge up. These use 3 C batteries, and they fit inside the lamp heads.