Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on December 12, 2010
In my opinion, this is one of the best premium brews that Mr. Beer offers. I have found though, that it is better if you allow the beer to ferment for a full 3 weeks before bottling. The finished product is much smoother and not overly carbinated after conditioning for another 2 weeks minimum. It takes a little longer, but it is worth the wait.
on June 1, 2011
I recently bought the Mr. Beer Home Brewery that came with a West Coast Pale Ale kit. The beer was drinkable, but only just. I think that the use of the booster
rather than an adequate amount of malt extract is what ruined it.

I then tried an America Devil IPA premium kit - what a huge difference. I'm a big fan of hoppy beers such as Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA, and for my money,
American Devil is right up there with the best.

Exceeded my expectations and I will certainly be buying more - only premium kits for me from now on, it isn't worth wasting my times and $ on teh kits that
use booster sugar.

Brian.

Mr. Beer American Devil IPA Refill Brew Pack
on March 5, 2011
Honestly, this is the best Mr Beer Refills Ive tasted. This beer is just as good if not better then beer you buy at the stores. Its def very hoppy, has a great head & smells awesome. The taste is awesome as well & I can see myself brewing this again. I def recommend this brew!
on March 4, 2011
My 7th flavor of the Mr Beer line, and by far the best. I like hoppy India Pale Ales and this one is incredible. Dark golden color, crisp and dry, no aftertaste. Most MB beers all have the same slight metallic 'artificial' taste. I've gone to actual brewing and dont do the MB thing anymore except this one. Its that good.
on September 4, 2011
Very hoppy and bitterness, great mouthfeel. Mr Beer has surpassed themselves with this one. Excellent. Also makes an excellent HME for other styles of IPA.
on January 25, 2010
This is the best I've tried yet. I added 1 cup of Amber DME, and fermented for 2 weeks. Also used carb drops.
on December 24, 2011
This is one of my favorite refills from Mr. Beer. I have brewed this straight up and adding steeping grains and DME and both times it is awesome!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2012
great beer , have yet to get a bad brew from mr. Beer , always good. Have purchased many different types , have not had a bad one yet.
on November 28, 2009
Beware that this product comes with one can of beer mix, and one package of booster. The picture shows two cans. Amazon was great about correcting this for me, but it looks like the wrong picture is still online.
55 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2016
Delicious! I'm happy with this flavor!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.