- File Size: 3103 KB
- Print Length: 274 pages
- Publication Date: October 22, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B076P4XTQC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,274 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $8.00 (73%)
Mr. Big (London Billionaire Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Emma is moving from her small town to London, Her mom does not want her to go
and that is because of the heart break of losing one child already. Ben. Stephen is
Emma's older brother and was Ben's twin. Zach has been in London since the day
after graduation, He was Ben and Stephen's best friend growing up, Thought of Emma's
family as his own, His father was a horrible man and Zach had to leave, There is one
thing that Zach never told his best friends or Emma. He has always been in love with her
When Stephan calls Zach and lets him know that Emma is moving to London for graduate
school and asks him to watch out for her, Zach is torn, He knows that if he sees her again
things may get out of hand, he knows it is just wrong to love her, she is his best friends sister
and off limits, BUT OMG the Heat and chemistry between the two is off the charts hot.
This book was wonderful, It had me crying many times but not just tears of sorrow but of joy.
I LOVED how both Stephan and Emma felt about Zach and how neither felt it was his fault about
Ben. WONDERFUL read I HIGHLY recommend this book
Emma is a smart young woman who knows what she wants out of life. I love that Ms. Malone writes strong female leads, women who aren't afraid to fall in love nor do they define themselves by the men they choose. Zach is a perfect book boyfriend - hot and sexy, thoughtful and broody, loyal to the core, and equipped with the biggest ... uhm ... heart! The story is instantly captivating and is a definite page-turner. I couldn't put it down until I reached their wonderful HEA. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
1. The setting – One day, I will go to London. Ms. Malone brings the city to life and it’s a character on its own.
2. Emma – Ms. Malone has always written strong heroines that don’t need saving. Emma is strong, likable, relatable and unfortunately unaware of what happened between Zach, Steven, and Ben (her brothers) and how it has played out over the years. She sees the self-worth in Zach when he doesn’t.
3. Zach – At times, I really wanted to hug him and tell him that everything would be okay but then there wouldn’t have been a story. Zach had a lot to figure out and basically grow up. I’m not going to spoil it for you but what he has to deal with isn’t easy.
4. The Romance – this is a second chance/older brother friend/little sister romance. I know, tropes galore but Ms. Malone makes the tropes work here. There is nothing typical about Emma and Zach. The dancing around each other, the slow burn that percolates until it boils over. These two are made for each other and the smexy times are well worth it in the end. I won’t go into the Mr. Big because you just have to read it.
5. The BIG secret – OMG! Yes, just OMG! Of course, as a reader, you knew what it is but Emma doesn’t have a clue. When all is revealed, will everything be okay? You just have to read it and find out.
6. Secondary characters – Steven, I loved him. He is only trying to protect his sister but the heart wants, what the heart wants. Emma and Zach were destined to be together. Steven also is a really good friend to Zach and I really liked how Ms. Malone dealt with the secret with him. He wasn’t a douche or an **shat. She could have gone either way but I’m glad that she went the way she did.
This book has all the feels that I love. Plus, I love how Ms. Malone writes her tropes. They aren’t the tried and true because of the spin that puts into them. I have the other books in the series and I’ve started reading them. Do yourself a favor and pick them up. You won’t be disappointed. But then again, Ms. Malone never disappoints with me.
*I received this book for my opinion. My opinion is my own and I was not paid for it.*
Most recent customer reviews
Zach and Emma grew up together, sort of.Read more