Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 647 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 893 reviews
on December 5, 2016
This should be clearly marked as a "Board Book". It is marked as a "Hardcover" which I guess it is compared to a paperback. However, nowhere in the description does it say that it is a small board book. The original hardcover is what I wanted and what I thought I was ordering. Disappointed when I received a board book and can't find any way to reliably order the hardcover.
on January 7, 2017
Love this book! This is the second one we have bought because we wore out our first. This has a very easy flow to the read. Lots of "sound-words" that my toddlers love to hear. I love this one from Dr. Seuss so much that I would even purchase it a third time if need be.
on September 6, 2016
This is an amazing book where my child learned how to make different sounds. My child loved that I talked to him in different tones and volumes. The book is very durable. I bought the book when he was 12 months old and has lasted through 9 months of banging, smacking, and throwing, Granted, I have repaired it numerous times with tape, I still find this book to be pretty durable. A tip to making board books last longer - laminate them with tape before giving it to your child. I've learned after having to repair several board books.
on August 14, 2016
You can't go wrong with this book! This is actually the second time I bought this for my daughter as it's her favorite and the first one got water spilled on it! She loves trying to make all the sounds and giggles as I read it to her.
This is a perfect gift for a toddler or even a baby shower!
on November 18, 2016
Another great book from Dr. Seuss. The thing I love most is the size - easy to bring in the diaper bag, and the bright colors. The story and words are fun but it's also fun to be able to throw it in my purse :)!
on October 28, 2016
All toddlers should have this book! So much fun and very interactive. Definitely one of my kids favorites. We especially love that Mr. Brown makes thunder - they just think Mr. Brown is around during a storm and they are never scared.
on October 22, 2016
My 10 month old LOVES this book. She lights up every time we read this to her. She also grabs it and pretends to read it turning it around in her hands. So great.

We do funny sound effects and really get into reading for her. I think that is so important to do in order to engage your baby/child when reading.
on April 12, 2017
Simple story line and catchy. My kids love this book and beg us to read this book over and over again.
on January 5, 2017
Exactly as described. Cute book. Lots of fun for my kids to read as they love doing all the sound effects that Mr Brown can do!
on January 1, 2017
My 2 year old loves this book. He loves all the goofy sounds that comes with reading the book. It is a fun read.