Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mr. Christmas Lights and Sounds of Christmas, Outdoor" and save 65% off the $258.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Mr. Christmas Lights and Sounds of Christmas, Outdoor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-in-one outdoor light and sound system synchronizes yard lights with 20 holiday songs
- Onboard speaker has full volume control and options to play songs randomly, select songs, and skip songs
- Clear weatherized cases protect from moisture and dirt; UL Listed for outdoor use
- Size: Approximately 8 1/2" wide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Mr. Christmas Lights and Sounds of Christmas, Outdoor
Our Mr. Christmas Original Classics Collection is filled with musical and animated pieces that capture the essence of the Christmas spirit.
We bring our highest level of quality and workmanship to our Gold Label Collection of gift items. Perfect for Christmas, many items in the Gold Label Collection are also meant for year-round enjoyment.
Outdoor musical light show. Synchronized lighting effect. 20 preprogrammed Christmas carols (10 Siberian and 10 Rock n' Roll.) 6 outlets. Patent number 7728216. UL listed outdoor.
Size: Approximately 8 1/2" wide.
Fuse: 12A 125V UL listed slow blow ceramic fuse.
Includes direct plug, no replacement adaptor available.
Case pack 2; Retail gift packaging, POP available.
Mr. Christmas Lights and Sounds of Christmas -- Outdoor. Plays 20 Christmas songs--10 in 'Siberian style' and 10 in a more traditional Christmas sound. Plug strands of lights and lighted items into the six outlets with circuits coordinated to the music. The effect is kaleidoscopic choreography with the music. Each outlet can power up to 1,200 miniature lights -- for a total do 7,200 lights! UL Listed for outdoor use. Approximately 19-inches tall.
Create a truly magical winter wonderland by synchronizing lighted outdoor displays and festive music with Mr. Christmas' Lights and Sounds of Christmas. This easy all-in-one system offers six outlets that each power up to 1,200 miniature lights (7,200 in total) and choreographs all of them to 20 holiday songs--10 Siberian style and 10 traditional tunes. The onboard speaker has full volume control and options to play songs randomly, select songs, and skip songs, while clear weatherized cases keep everything safe and dry. Now that's a show! The station measures approximately 19 inches tall and stakes into the ground. UL Listed for outdoor use. --Kara Karll
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I used a amp-clamp meter to carefully test the current of each channel, making sure to not go over the 3 amps limit. I just keep adding lights to each channel until I get to the limit. We have a modest 2 story house, and covered the roofs with incandescent icicle lights (very power hungry) and a bunch of LED lights on trees and shrubs.
2. forget any blinking or color-changing lights, get the best steady-state lights you can find, and let the controller do the flashing.
3. Get a set of (6) six short 3 way extension cords. plug the 3 way cords into the single outlets on your controller. This gives you three outlets for each channel.
4. IMPORTANT - you need a LOT of high quality extension cords to make a good layout. You need to 'home run' each separate object back to the controller, so each object can be powered by a different channel. Do not get lazy and start connecting all of your lights together, or you will overload the 3 amp fuses in each channel. The more separate small objects you have, the better the light show!
5. I tapped into the speaker wire, and installed a 1/8" mono audio jack. Then connected a 1/8" mono extension cable to a FM transmitter (lots to choose from here on AMZ) and put a sign in your front yard that reads "stop and listen, tune to 99.1FM" then turn the speaker down to be just audible to people walking by. The traffic on our street has slowed dramatically, and the neighbors dont complain about hearing the endless loop of Xmas tunes. Everybody loves it!
6. The channels are prioritized in pairs; channels 1 & 2 are the most active, and play against each other. Channels 3 & 4 are the next most active, 5 & 6 are the least active. So make channels 1/2 the biggest part of your display (roof icicle lights) make channels 3/4 the bigger trees and fence lines, and channels 5/6 smaller bushes, or in our case a big peace sign and cross up on the sides of the house.
7. And most importantly, spread the channels around a bit; for example channel 1 is the left side of the roof, AND some trees way over to the right. Cahnnel 2 is the right side of the roof, and the fence and bushes over to the left. the effect of different objects, flashing back and forth is amazing. this is where the hard work comes in, spend some time really planning your layout to alternate side to side, high to low front to back, it is worth it!
8. After you have come up with the perfect setup WRITE IT DOWN! Make a sheet showing what object get plugged into each channel, you will save time and blown fuses later.
Hope this helps! Enjoy...