Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 8-Count Box|Style: Cleaning Pads|Change
Price:$6.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,689 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,948 reviews
on January 15, 2017
These erasers are exactly what they claim to be.... MAGIC! My apt has white walls throughout, and these erasers get out all kinds of blemishes. A few months ago, don't ask me what I was doing but somehow my hand jerked while I was literally just standing next to my dresser which had a lit candle, and I sent the candle flying. I got red wax all over my white wall! For about 2 minutes I went into sheer panic mode, but then I calmed down and used my head. I waited for the wax to harden a little, then used my nail to scrape it off (I don't recommend this, the feeling and the sound is excruciating! in hindsight, I should have just used a credit card or something similar lol). Once I scraped it all off, it left a pink stain where the wax had been, so I grabbed my magic eraser, added a little water and watched my wall transform back to it's pristine self. Check the photo.

This is a must have for every household.
review image
on August 20, 2015
I can't believe I've lived for so long never knowing about this product. We moved into a new home that suffered some moving scuffs on the walls from our movers and the persons moving out, once I figured out that you are supposed to dampen the pads first, I was amazed how the scuffs came right off. I've used them on glass doors in the shower, granite counters (around the faucets and sink drains). If you have a mineral ring in the toilet bowl snip off a piece and drop it in the bowl overnight in the morning swish it around with a brush and the stain comes out (be sure to remove it though and discard in the trash...not good for sewers or septic). I have used it with great success on my white mantel and surround to remove an accumulation of soot on a mantel I thought for sure would need to be repainted. I've used it when washing my windows for stubborn pitch drops from the pine trees surrounding my home. Great on the white risers of my stairs that get toe scuffs. I'm sure the are hundreds of uses I have yet to discover.
on March 19, 2015
I first tried using this for the grout in my shower, and I was a little disappointed. However, it appears that maybe the probem is the grout itself rather than any surface staining - so I can't speak to whether these are effective for grout.

However, I have found tons of uses for these outside the shower. My cats leave little flecks of wet food on the walls near their dishes, and this gets our pale beige apartment walls back to pristine condition. It also holds up to tougher jobs. I noticed some dark red hair dye on the light colored bathroom walls - two days after dying my hair. By that time it was totally dry and no amount of scrubbing could get it off. Then I remembered these little guys in the cupboard. Two swipes later, you can't see any evidence of the stains (sadly, my shower curtain is a different story). These also got multicolored lipstick drawings off bathroom tiles.

I clearly have some odd messes in my house, but this product has stood up to all of them. It works for stains that are dried on, dark, or greasy. Even better, it works even on light surfaces without leaving any damage whatsoever. Despite all our messes, when we move out our landlords will think we were perfect tenants because this can erase any mistake.
on July 23, 2016
I am in awe of whoever it was that invented this product. I bought this to take care of random black scuff marks that seem to pop up all over our walls. It's amazing how well these work to get rid of them, with just a little water. I have read that the technology at play involves little crystals or something that manually remove the smudges -- I may have that completely wrong when I say "crystals," but my main point is that this doesn't clean by using chemicals or other substances that I wouldn't want all over my house.

The one minor thing is that my white walls shows a tiny bit of faded color or discoloration in the places that I've used these, when the sun is shining directly on them. I don't think it's really noticeable -- more of the fact that I know to look for it. Still, these erasers are so good at, well, erasing, that I'll keep getting them.

I haven't used them too much in the bathroom yet, but I plan to and will update my review if there are any issues.
on May 30, 2015
I came home from the bar and tried to hang pictures. I must have been holding on to the walls with a hammer in my hand because there was black lines and scratches all over one wall. I tried using a green scrubby to no avail. I grabbed one these white blocks, wet it, tinged out the excess water an rubbed the marks thinking I just lost my security deposit.... It worked!!! I highly recommended this item. It probably saved me $900.
on July 1, 2015
I'm in the process of moving and after being in my current house for two years there are scuffs and stuff just randomly throughout the house. I was able to remove about 90% of the marks on the walls. It didn't remove the permanent marker dot on the wall... I have no idea when it was even put there. We also used it on the stove and oven because they were also a mess. I tried scrubbing the drip pans with a brillo pad and that didn't even work. Luckily, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser removed most of the built in grime and grease. I won't have to replace the drip pans after all. I used the Magic Eraser in the bathrooms as well. The bathrooms weren't dirty but a little extra scrub doesn't hurt.

I was most pleased with seeing how well they worked in my bedroom. We bought a blue bed set that actually stained the wall where the pillows were. I really didn't want to paint the area and make a bigger mess. The Mr. Clean Magic Erasers removed all of the blue dye from my walls. It was like it never happened!

I highly recommend these Magic Erasers.
on September 10, 2015
I purchased these to help clean hard water stains off of my glass shower, and my cleaning expanded from there! I've also used these on linoleum counter tops, my fridge, my sinks, and my bathtub. Who knows what I will use these on next!

Glass shower - Wow. With little effort and only a smidge of water this took the stains right off of the glass. Then, I just added a little rainex and the glass looks almost like new!

Counters - I had a few stains on my counter that I thought I would never be able to remove. They came from food, rust, and the occasional "junk mail" item that got wet and left dye on the white top. My magic eraser erased them all!

Fridge - Glory be. This got rid of the horrors of a water filter explosion that poured into a bin filled with thawing meat and flooded my fridge with blood, as well as stains from produce that died horrible horrible deaths in my fridge drawers.

Sinks - gets rid of stuck on tooth paste as well as food muck!

Bathtub - scrubbed off the mildew and light stains in my garden tub.
on December 17, 2013
Paint got on my hardwoods. PAINT...ON...HARDWOODS. No cleaner would remove it. This did. With very little elbow grease. They even took paint off that was on the floor from when we moved in over two years ago. Wow. I now use them for everything from scrubbing my tile to cleaning walls and cabinets, to stove/oven cleaning. Can you guys PLEASE come out with a carpet cleaner?
on November 29, 2015
Eight, count 'em Eight of these super cleaning pads in a box! These things are so awesome for cleaning the toughest household grime! I like clean, I mean really, really like clean! Since my house was built in 1965 it seems there is always some sort of hidden crud that materializes out of thin air,(could be the grandkids, just sayin'!) so when we have company over and the house really needs to be clean I reach for one of these sponges. Dirt and grime just come right off and deposit themselves onto the sponge so you can see if it's really clean. Rinse off the dirt and continue cleaning. A word of caution though, you can wipe off gloss of certain things. My Cuisinart Toaster no longer has the full brand name!
Simple, easy and effective, everything I look for in a cleaning product! Now if Amazon would just come out with a Dash Button for this my life would be that much easier!
Added photos... Now you see it, now you don't! That's why I love this!
on October 18, 2015
The Magic Eraser is the closest thing to a cleaning miracle that I have ever found. I use it for just about everything under the sun including cleaning soap scum from shower doors and bathtubs, getting scuff marks off walls, removing reluctant price tags or labels from jars, getting grease off the stove, etc.

For those that have been living under a rock, Magic Erasers are a very fine sponge that require no extra cleaning chemicals to scrub though some of the toughest scums you can imagine. Unfortunately, the nature of the material means that they do not hold up to repeat uses and they often need to be disposed of after only one or two times. There is an "Extra Power" Magic Eraser that is more durable than the original, but they are more expensive and usually have fewer in a box.

Despite having to be replaced, I still recommend everyone give them a try. You won't be disappointed.