Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(2 star). See all 1,473 reviews
on August 6, 2016
I have used these for years and loved they way they clean. This box seemed like regular sponges that did nothing. I dont know if the manufacturer changed the product or if they are generic labeled as Mr. Clean.
on April 18, 2016
Disappointed. I bought because friend had raved about them. I specifically wanted them to clean my stove top (old, electric) which gets burned-on grime around & under the burner plates. Even with addition of baking soda, didn't do any better job than non-scratch sponge & baking soda. Plus, by the time I had used to swipe across a few other surfaces & finished the effort on the stove top, it was falling apart.
on June 24, 2016
Disapointly fragile tool. Depending on the intended surface the magic eraser will literally crumble and fall apart during the clean.. I was wiping dust (after dust storm) from my car dashboard (leather) and pieces of the magic eraser just crumbled off and litered the surface or blew onto the floor.
Aside from that if you have a smooth surface and are exceptionally gentle this product should serve your needs well..
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 10, 2018
Doesn't really work as expected. I've had better outcomes by simply using a wet towel to remove wall stains.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 20, 2016
It did clean well ,but fell apart easily. Won't be buying again. Also wanted to note that it left a residue on certain things I tried cleaning with it.
on December 18, 2013
The commercials on TV over-sold this product. It does accomplish what it says it will -- about half the time. The other half it either smudges your wall slightly or doesn't do anything. I never expected it to get everything (not going to believe a commercial literally), but given the brand, I was hoping for a higher success rate.
on April 11, 2014
Not sure if I'm using the sponge correctly but this thing sheds like an eraser. It does seem to clean off certain stains but the residue it leaves behind creates additional work to clean up.
on March 9, 2015
The pads do not work well. I can buy the supermarket brand and they work better. These seem to break down easily and really do not clean much
on June 14, 2013
I haven't had much luck with this product. It doesn't seem to do any better for me then a sponge with a scrubber on it. They don't last long before they come apart.
on April 19, 2013
It says magic eraser and on the advert the lady simply wipes and it's clean but in reality it did not move the set stained items unless i used a scrubber first and it dirties easily. i gave it 2 stars because it washes off easily for reuse.