Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.92 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmable timer allows you to set brew time up to 24 hours in advance
- 2-Hour Shut Off automatically powers coffee maker down so you don't have to
- Water window on reservoir for accurate filling
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Includes 12-cup, dishwasher safe glass carafe
- Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-cup programmable coffeemaker
- 2-hour auto shut-off feature keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours and then automatically shuts itself off
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker with Digital Clock (49467)
Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Switch Coffee Maker, Black
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black, DLX1050B
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, Bundle with 1 Month Water Filtration
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Brew Strength Selector
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 10.5 x 13.7 in||11.5 x 9 x 15.2 in||7.16 x 6.37 x 9.64 in||8.39 x 11.46 x 13.27 in||11.6 x 9.4 x 15.7 in||10.5 x 8.5 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||3.04 lbs||5.65 lbs||2 lbs||6 lbs|
The Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Automatic Coffee Maker brings style, taste, and functionality together to create a rich blend that you'll savor for years to come. It features plenty of programmable options, like a brew timer to schedule a fresh pot up to 24 hours in advance, or Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause to give impatient coffeelovers a chance to steal a cup before the brew cycle is finished.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Could this have been designed/made better? Probably. Are there other models on the market with more bells and whistles? Yes. Does this do everything I needed/wanted it to do when I bought it? Yes.
1. The filter basket is hinged on two plastic pins. It's a fight to remove it (which has to be done to discard the used grounds and filter, and I suspect the pins will be the first thing to break. Very poor design. In my previous unit the basket simply lifted out.
2. It takes two button presses to turn it off. After it is on, a single press turns it to Delay mode. This is borderline hazardous. After thinking it was turned off, it came back on in the middle of the day. My wife thought something was on fire.
3. The clock angle is almost perpendicular to the countertop. Unless you are three feet tall, you have to stoop down to read it. My previous machine had a clock at a 45 degree angle = easy to read.
I'm not sure why they changed the design, but I wish I could buy my old unit. I'll be returning this one.
Oh, makes a fine cup of coffee.
Update - I ended up doing a search for my old model SKX23 and just bought it. I'm not sure why it didn't come up when I just searched for a Mr. Coffee. If you are looking for a basic coffee maker without the problems of this one, I recommend the SKX23.
The coffee maker is very easy to fill up with its flip top design that you pour the water right in. You can see the fill line on the side of it so you can figure out how many cups you want pretty easily. The plastic filter basket where you put your coffee filters swings open and closes tightly. I've used the machine almost daily for three months and haven't had any issues with the filter assembly so far. You can remove the assembly so that it is easy to wash. I've run it through the dishwasher with no trouble.
As for filters, I've found that you want to use the basket type over the cone type for these. The cone types tend to make a bit of a mess and you can get grounds everywhere. I've switched to using the Mr. Coffee permanent filter basket style for this coffee maker and it works perfectly for me. No grounds anywhere, easy to pull out and clean up when I take the filter off, and I have run both the filter basket assembly and the permanent filter through my dishwasher on the top rack and have had no issues.
The coffee maker also has some basic settings that you can use to time delay a pot of coffee, and I've found that it works as you'd expect. It's pretty easy to program it for this.
The coffee maker will shut itself off after two hours or so.
There are only a couple minor issues that I have with the maker. First minor issue is that the maker tends to make a few random noises here and there after the pot is brewed that sort of sound like it is still processing coffee. They don't last very long, and it's probably just steam venting off or something, but it does make me wonder a bit about what it is doing. The other minor issue that I have is that there is no warning that the coffee pot is shutting itself off after two hours. As I like to brew a pot in the early morning and drink coffee until around noon or so, I end up having to pay attention to the pot and turn it back on every couple hours or so.
Even with my minor complaints, this is a perfectly serviceable inexpensive coffee maker if you are just looking for something cheap to get your morning joe. It doesn't grind beans, doesn't handle k-cups, or make you cappuccino or espresso, but it does make a hot pot of simple black coffee for around 20 bucks and does it consistently.
Sometimes old school gets the job done just right. This coffee maker is a good example of that.
I recommend it.