Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Coffee 3-Quart Iced Tea and Coffee Maker, Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Iced tea and coffee maker with 3 qt. pitcher capacity; can brew tea bags or loose tea
- Removable brew basket
- Auto shut-off after cycle is complete
- Creates single and double servings
- Programmed cleaning cycle
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Brewing fresh, homemade iced tea or coffee has never been easier thanks to the Mr. Coffee 3-Quart Iced Tea and Coffee Maker. Use grounded coffee, tea bags or tea leaves to create cool, refreshing drinks—from traditional unsweetened tea to gourmet-infused flavors. Just add water, tea, ice, flavor ingredients, and in about 10 minutes your refreshments will be ready to serve. This reliable iced tea brewer makes up to 3 quarts and automatically shuts off after the cycle is complete. Skip the expensive coffeehouse concoctions and enjoy fresh iced coffee or tea at home. Refer to the manual for troubleshooting steps. Dishwasher safe pitcher
1,742 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 1,742 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Fill pitcher to the top of the word "Water", not the water line, and pour into tea maker
2. Place 3 family size "Luzianne" iced tea bags into the brewing cup and place in maker, closing lid
3. Turn brew knob to strong and begin brewing
4. After brewing completes, pour 1.5 cups of sugar into the still warm tea. Stir until completely dissolved.
5. Add ice until tea level is about at the 2 QT line. Stir until ice is mostly dissolved.
6. Add cold water until tea reaches the 3 QT line. Stir for additional 15-30 seconds to ensure consistency.
Voila! Instantly ready to drink, perfect Southern sweet tea! Please upvote this if you find it helpful.
Update: I figured out why it stopped brewing all the water. The little check valve assembly in the bottom of the reservoir came out and was rattling around in the bottom. I put it back in place but it fits very loosely and I expect it to happen again. I have solved my problem by getting a 14 cup drip coffee maker which will actually brew 3 quarts of tea without having to put ice in to water it down. If your machine is making funny noises and leaving water in the pot, look inside and see if the valve has come out. When it goes in it goes with the wide part of the valve hanging down and the small part up. It is supposed to block the flow from the heater area up into the reservoir when it boils and let more water down after the hot water comes out of the swinging arm into the tea basket.
It is still a piece of junk.
It took way longer to clean the tea stains out of the basket, and that's even providing you get on it really quickly. You will need pipe-cleaners, and a lot of patience to clean in around the nooks, crannies, and fins of the brew basket. Also, a spring that keeps the basket door on the underside open, popped off while cleaning, even though I was being delicate as I could. When contacting customer service, they said, that I shouldn't operate it without a spring, and probably should just buy a new one.
So, a product like this is supposed to save you time. This one does not.