Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mr. coffee bvmc-evx23 12 cup programmable coffeemaker
- 2-hour auto shut-off feature keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours and then automatically shuts itself off.
- Programmable clock/timer allows you to easily set your coffeemaker up to 24 hours in advance to brew hot coffee at a specific time.
- Water Window shows amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling.
- Brewing pause n' serve feature lets you pour a cup of coffee while still brewing.
- Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-cup programmable coffeemaker
- 2-hour auto shut-off feature keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours and then automatically shuts itself off
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 10.5 x 13.7 in||9.3 x 12.3 x 13.8 in||8.39 x 11.46 x 13.27 in||8 x 9.5 x 13 in||7.1 x 9.6 x 10.7 in||10.5 x 8.5 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||4.65 lbs||4 lbs||—||6 lbs|
Mr. Coffee brings the best of your favorite coffeehouse home every day - we are just brewed that way. This Programmable Coffee Maker features a 12-Cup Dishwasher-Safe Glass Carafe. Featuring a 2-Hour Auto Shut-Off, Programmable Clock/Timer, Water Window.
Top customer reviews
1. The filter basket is hinged on two plastic pins. It's a fight to remove it (which has to be done to discard the used grounds and filter, and I suspect the pins will be the first thing to break. Very poor design. In my previous unit the basket simply lifted out.
2. It takes two button presses to turn it off. After it is on, a single press turns it to Delay mode. This is borderline hazardous. After thinking it was turned off, it came back on in the middle of the day. My wife thought something was on fire.
3. The clock angle is almost perpendicular to the countertop. Unless you are three feet tall, you have to stoop down to read it. My previous machine had a clock at a 45 degree angle = easy to read.
I'm not sure why they changed the design, but I wish I could buy my old unit. I'll be returning this one.
Oh, makes a fine cup of coffee.
Update - I ended up doing a search for my old model SKX23 and just bought it. I'm not sure why it didn't come up when I just searched for a Mr. Coffee. If you are looking for a basic coffee maker without the problems of this one, I recommend the SKX23.
Cord is to short to move the coffee maker out from under the kitchen cupboards to fill with water, have to unplug it every time to be able to fill
with water, this erases all the clock, and programmed setting for the machine. I could remodel my kitchen to give me access to a plug in, but I think
I'll just cut the wires and make them longer, that would be easier.
Old saying "take a licken and keep on ticken", Sometimes you just don't have the time to return, or reorder an Item. It was definitely worth a $20 try.
- Has not clogged yet (large water flow openings throughout)
- Very easy to understand how it works
- Easy access to all parts
- Makes coffee quickly
- Stopper design is simple and works well when you pull the coffee pot out mid-brew
- Large opening when you're ready to pour water into the machine
- Transparent gauge so you can easily read how much water, if any, is already in the machine
- No bells/whistles (could be a pro too!)
- Does not feel very "substantial"
I have added a few photos for your reference/review.
Most recent customer reviews
No matter how many times I've cleaned
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.