Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
|Price:||$16.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.10 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mr. coffee bvmc-evx23 12 cup programmable coffeemaker
- 2-hour auto shut-off feature keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours and then automatically shuts itself off.
- Programmable clock/timer allows you to easily set your coffeemaker up to 24 hours in advance to brew hot coffee at a specific time.
- Water Window shows amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling.
- Brewing pause n' serve feature lets you pour a cup of coffee while still brewing.
- Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-cup programmable coffeemaker
- 2-hour auto shut-off feature keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours and then automatically shuts itself off
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Mr. Coffee BVMC-EVX23 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 10.5 x 13.7 in||9.3 x 12.3 x 13.8 in||12.25 x 8.25 x 11 in||11.6 x 9.4 x 15.7 in||9 x 11.63 x 13.88 in||9.3 x 12.3 x 13.8 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||2 lbs||6 lbs||9.51 lbs|
Mr. Coffee brings the best of your favorite coffeehouse home every day - we are just brewed that way. This Programmable Coffee Maker features a 12-Cup Dishwasher-Safe Glass Carafe. Featuring a 2-Hour Auto Shut-Off, Programmable Clock/Timer, Water Window.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The filter basket is hinged on two plastic pins. It's a fight to remove it (which has to be done to discard the used grounds and filter, and I suspect the pins will be the first thing to break. Very poor design. In my previous unit the basket simply lifted out.
2. It takes two button presses to turn it off. After it is on, a single press turns it to Delay mode. This is borderline hazardous. After thinking it was turned off, it came back on in the middle of the day. My wife thought something was on fire.
3. The clock angle is almost perpendicular to the countertop. Unless you are three feet tall, you have to stoop down to read it. My previous machine had a clock at a 45 degree angle = easy to read.
I'm not sure why they changed the design, but I wish I could buy my old unit. I'll be returning this one.
Oh, makes a fine cup of coffee.
Update - I ended up doing a search for my old model SKX23 and just bought it. I'm not sure why it didn't come up when I just searched for a Mr. Coffee. If you are looking for a basic coffee maker without the problems of this one, I recommend the SKX23.
Just keeps getting pathetically worse. Took a look inside the reservoir and find little white particles floating in the water. Where did those come from? And it's not calcium. Is this even healthy to use?
The coffee maker is very easy to fill up with its flip top design that you pour the water right in. You can see the fill line on the side of it so you can figure out how many cups you want pretty easily. The plastic filter basket where you put your coffee filters swings open and closes tightly. I've used the machine almost daily for three months and haven't had any issues with the filter assembly so far. You can remove the assembly so that it is easy to wash. I've run it through the dishwasher with no trouble.
As for filters, I've found that you want to use the basket type over the cone type for these. The cone types tend to make a bit of a mess and you can get grounds everywhere. I've switched to using the Mr. Coffee permanent filter basket style for this coffee maker and it works perfectly for me. No grounds anywhere, easy to pull out and clean up when I take the filter off, and I have run both the filter basket assembly and the permanent filter through my dishwasher on the top rack and have had no issues.
The coffee maker also has some basic settings that you can use to time delay a pot of coffee, and I've found that it works as you'd expect. It's pretty easy to program it for this.
The coffee maker will shut itself off after two hours or so.
There are only a couple minor issues that I have with the maker. First minor issue is that the maker tends to make a few random noises here and there after the pot is brewed that sort of sound like it is still processing coffee. They don't last very long, and it's probably just steam venting off or something, but it does make me wonder a bit about what it is doing. The other minor issue that I have is that there is no warning that the coffee pot is shutting itself off after two hours. As I like to brew a pot in the early morning and drink coffee until around noon or so, I end up having to pay attention to the pot and turn it back on every couple hours or so.
Even with my minor complaints, this is a perfectly serviceable inexpensive coffee maker if you are just looking for something cheap to get your morning joe. It doesn't grind beans, doesn't handle k-cups, or make you cappuccino or espresso, but it does make a hot pot of simple black coffee for around 20 bucks and does it consistently.
Sometimes old school gets the job done just right. This coffee maker is a good example of that.
I recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.