Mr. Coffee BVMC-VMX33 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
- Brewing pause 'n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing
- Special cleaning cycle makes cleaning your coffeemaker quick and easy
- 2-Hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours, then automatically shuts off.
- Brew strength selector adjusts the brewing time to create a more full-flavored coffee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Design with pleasure, delight and enjoyment in mind. For more than close to 40 years, Mr. Coffee coffeemakers have been found in more kitchens in America than any other brand. The Next Generation Mr. Coffee EJX, VMX, and LMX Series coffeemakers are not exceptions when it comes to style and design as they complement any décor - in the kitchen and everywhere consumers want to create their own personal coffee experience. For those who recognize that good things start with coffee at home, Mr. Coffee is the brand that leads the way in transforming your favorite coffee bean into your favorite cup of coffee.
Top customer reviews
1. Makes good tasting coffee: I like my coffee strong and this machine has a "strong brew" feature that really does add extra depth and richness to the flavor if you choose to use it.
1. The "Pause & Serve" feature failed only 2 months after I received this unit. I called Mr. Coffee customer service and they are sending me a replacement part that they claim will fix it. But when something fails that quickly I have no confidence that the replacement part will work for long. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.
2. Poorly designed water filter: My previous coffeemaker (Krups) had a pod-style filter that fit down in the water reservoir. I only had to think about it when it needed to be changed. This coffee maker comes with a water filter that is supposed to be balanced on top of the filter basket (after you put your filter and coffee in each time). It awkwardly balances on top with no real obvious fit, and is a soggy mess when the coffee is done brewing. According to the instructions, you have to take it out, rinse it and leave it out to dry everyday. Weird! and a hassle.
3. Cannot override 2 hour auto-shutoff feature: If you're always ready to shut-off your coffee pot within two hours, this might be the pot for you. However, if you work from home, enjoy leisurely weekend mornings, etc. look somewhere else. Actually, this shuts off 2 hours from the time you start the brew...so you have less than 2 hours of hot, finished coffee. I like having an auto-shutoff feature, but my Krups allowed me to easily override the default 2 hours and set for the extended time of my choice. Mr. Coffee customer service said they do not have any models that allow an override. Their recommended solution? Brew multiple small pots.... ummm, no. I'll just by another brand next time. Probably sooner rather than later since this one seems low in quality.
Other than no temperature control (which I knew when I ordered), I really liked it. It worked fine. After about a month, the lid came loose really easy on one side but you just had to pop it in and make sure that it was secure before pouring.
About 2 months after purchase, my husband noticed that it was inconsistent in keeping the coffee in the pot hot.
Then after 3 months and 3 weeks, the lights all come on but it won't brew. The heating plate stays cold and the brew mechanism won't work. You can hear it clicking but nothing happens.
By the time, I go to the trouble of returning it or bringing it to a repair center, I'll spend more in gas driving around and shipping than what it originally cost. So, we have pulled the 14+ year old 4 cup maker out of retirement until our replacement Cuisinart Brew Master arrives. I'm very disappointed in this product.
Most recent customer reviews
Customers also shopped for
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.