Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Electric Coffee Grinder with Multi Settings, IDS77
|Price:||$16.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.80 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Press N' Pour Lid is designed with a wide opening for easy filling and dispensing with less mess
- Chamber Maid Cleaning System sweeps chamber walls quickly and easily
- Precisely grinds to the amount of coffee you are brewing from 4 - 12 cups
- Programmable grind settings - COARSE, MEDIUM or FINE
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Electric Coffee Grinder with Multi Settings, IDS77
Melitta Coffee Grinder B004M17K9C
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||9 inches x 5 inches x 5 inches||8.88 inches x 5.25 inches x 5.2 inches||6 inches x 10.75 inches x 7.13 inches||8.75 inches x 6 inches x 4 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.9 pounds||2 pounds||4.7 pounds||2.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
For the Richest-Tasting, Most Flavorful Cup of Coffee--Grind Whole Coffee Beans
Since 1970 the Mr. Coffee brand has been doing one thing and one thing only. .. brewing coffee. No one has served cup after delicious cup to more Americans than us.
For us, bringing a rich coffee experience into your home is our top priority. Along with coffee makers, we are here to share everything coffee with you.
Mr. Coffee Electric Coffee Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System
For the richest-tasting, most flavorful cup of coffee you can experience, grind whole coffee beans just before brewing with this deluxe model Mr. Coffee Blade Grinder. It grinds beans to perfection with selections for fine to course grinds and 4-12 cups. Chamber Maid Cleaning System automatically cleans walls of the grinding chamber.
Chamber Maid Cleaning System
Chamber Maid Cleaning System automatically cleans walls of the grinding chamber.
One Touch Controls
Effortlessly grinds whole coffee beans to flavorful ground coffee for the most enjoyable, satisfying coffee.
Press 'n Pour Wide Opening Lid
Makes filling and dispensing easier and less messy. Dishwasher safe top and grinding chamber.
Top Customer Reviews
This Mr.Coffee grinder is the only one I've ever tried that I think I can live with. First of all, this is a $19.95 grinder and not a $300 precision instrument designed to produce a perfect cup of expresso. Within those parameters, it does a really good job. The electronic grind and cup quantity settings take all of the guess work out of using a blade grinder. With this grinder, you use the guide on the side of the unit to measure your beans, choose a grind setting and the number of cups of coffee you want to make and a processor apparently calculates everything for you. You just hold the grind button down and the machine turns itself off after the correct number of seconds. No grind time experimentation is needed and the machine seems to get the grind just right all by itself.Read more ›
1) Noise: This grinder is fairly noisy, but then again, so are most grinders. On a scale of 1-10 as far as noisyness goes compared to other grinders, I'd give it a 7.
2) Consistency: I like to grind my coffee coarse for french press; this grinder isn't very good at making a consistent coarse grind. However, if you want a regular grind for drip coffee or a fine grind for expresso, it does a really good job at that.
3) Static: I hate it whenever you pull the top off of a grinder to get the coffee out and tiny grind go flying everywhere--I've never had a problem with this grinder. You can open the top and pour the grinds out (which is difficult to do if you're trying to get it into a small container because the spout itself is not much different from the lip of a cup) or you can scoop the grinds out, which I preferto do anyway to double measure stuff (old habit).
4) Cleaning: This grinder has a removable top that you can take apart, which makes cleaning very easy. It also says it has a "Chaimber Maid" system...all that is is three thin plastic "claws" that hug the inside of the grinding chamber which you rotate awkwardly so that they scrape the sides of the chamber. It's neat, but unnecessary.
There is a "cord storage" system that is a bit of a hassle to use because it requires you to coil the cord into a groove under the grinder (when you get the grinder only a short bit of the cord is shown, and the rest is coiled.Read more ›
|Length: 2:59 Mins|
to address some issues that others had:
1. The plastic cleaning blade inside the grinding bowl needs to be manually spun (with your finger) to loosen the packed coffee grounds. Usually a single revolution will accomplish this task, then you can put this coffee in the maker!
2. This grinder makes it easy to get the coffee into your coffee maker -- someone was complaining that it was more difficult to clean or use because it comes apart -- this makes it really easy! Detach the bowl from the motor assembly with a short, counter clockwise turn of the wrist, and do the same with the lid (extremely easy, I assure you) -- then dump the coffee from the grinding bowl into your filter, use your finger to agitate the plastic cleaning blade for a second or two to get as much usable coffee out of the bowl as possible, then wash out the bowl with a little water, and dry it with a towel (it is important to dry it immediately to avoid any chance for oxidation) - and you're done! I am not sure why a previous reviewer was using a spoon or scoop to get the coffee out of the bowl -- that's why it detaches from the base! The bowl is marked on the side so you will know what amount of beans to use -- after a few experiments, it is very easy to judge how high to fill it. I just can't understand how it could be more difficult to clean the bowl when it is separate from the base than to clean a grinder that does not detach from the electrical portion...
2.1.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Use this product three times a day and I am very pleased with it!Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Really pleased with this grinder, exceeded most expectations. Great bargain for the price. Liked it so much, bought one for home too (original for work) - wife loves it, now... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Chad Woolley
I bought this grinder four weeks ago. I have used it 3 times. This morning it refused to work. It is a piece of junk!Published 17 days ago by gerald oliver
I have had this grinder for about a month now and use it about 3 times a week, give or take. Thus far, it works quite well and I have had no issues. Read morePublished 18 days ago by David S.