Add to your order
Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Machine, Programmable Coffee Maker with Automatic Milk Frother and 15-Bar Pump, Stainless Steel
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Programmable, Milk Frother, Removable Tank|
|Coffee Maker Type||Espresso Machine|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- Semi automatic 3 in 1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15 Bar Pump System Brews Rich Tasting Espresso Coffee. You can make at most two cup of coffee at once.
- Trouble Free Automatic Milk Frother Removes the Guesswork. Do not wash the water reservoir in the dishwasher
- One touch control panel for drink selections
- Easy fill, removable water and milk reservoirs
- Cord length: 26 Inches; 1040 Watts
- Important: It is important to note, instruction manual must be followed to prime unit before using café barista for first time (Pg; 8, Steps 1 and 2); The total amount of beverage can vary depending on type of milk used and froth control knob setting; It is advised that frothing tube be cleaned after each use because that can cause a variance in the frothing as well
Customer ratings by feature
Discover similar items
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Experience the Taste
Since 1970 the Mr. Coffee brand has been doing one thing and one thing only brewing coffee. No one has served cup after delicious cup to more Americans than us. For us, bringing a rich coffee experience into your home is our top priority. Along with coffee makers, we are here to share everything coffee with you.
Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista
Be Your Own Barista
Craft delectable, robust coffeehouse-quality espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes with the Mr. Coffee Café Barista. Featuring an electric 15-bar pump that creates powerful pressure to extract bold, rich flavors during the brew. Anyone can become a cafe expert with the simple-to-use espresso maker. One-touch controls let you choose between single or double shots and automatically froths milk with an adjustable control knob. The milk reservoir is removable to store leftover milk not used during the brew in the refrigerator, so you just fill it and let the Café Barista determine the amount needed. A recipe book is included to easily create impressive coffee drinks or inspire you to invent original recipes all from the comfort of your home.
One-Touch Control Panel
Allows you to choose from a single or a double shot for your espresso, cappuccino, or latte.
Easy to Use
Simply pick a single shot or double shot filter, select your grounds, fill the milk reservoir, and choose your brew.
Automatically Froths Milk
Automatically froths milk into cappuccino and latte selections.
Removable Water Reservoir
Removable water reservoir fills and cleans easily at the sink.
|Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso and Cappucino Maker||Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso and Cappucino Maker||Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Pump Espresso Maker with Milk Frother|
|Great for||Perfect starter espresso machine or a gift espresso machine||Coffee House lovers and Coffee Connoisseurs||Latte and Cappuccino lovers and Espresso Aficionados|
|Pressure||Creates steam pressure of about 3 bars.||An electric pump creates about 15 or more bars of pressure.||An electric pump creates about 15 bars of pressure.|
|Milk||Manual Steam||Manual Steam||Automatic Frothing with Removable Milk Tank|
|Tools||Glass Carafe, Measuring Scoop/Tamper||Measuring Scoop/Tamper; Filter for Single and Double Espresso||Measuring Scoop/Tamper; Filter for Single and Double Espresso|
Compare with similar items
With one simple touch, Mr. Coffee Café Barista Premium Espresso & Cappuccino System brews espresso and automatically froths milk for cappuccino and latté selections. You don't need barista know how to create custom drinks like your favorite coffeehouse; simply pick a single or double shot filter, select your grounds, fill the milk reservoir, and choose your brew. A recipe book is included to help you create impressive coffee drinks—from Espresso Martinis to Raspberry Cappuccinos to Choco Nutty Lattes.
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2023