Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,245 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,650 reviews
on February 8, 2017
This grinds beans and other coffee finer pretty good. It's not really all that easy to clean, however I do like how the insides moves around.
It's hard to tell what is lit unless you are bent down looking directly straight ahead at the lighted panel.
SHORTEST CORD NO MORE I GIVE 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ NOW. Please read my full review.
And I only gave 3 stars because it has the shortest electrical cord in the history of cords - seriously this cord is 4 inches long and it states that you are not to plug into any extension cords. I mean come on we need at least 8 inches, not everyone is accommodated with perfect plug installation.
Well below I rec'd a reply explaining "where's the cord" LOL...to my surprise the cord is about 26-28" long tightly wound hidden in the bottom. AWESOME. Made my day! Thanks Arthur.
review image
44 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2016
I bought this unit 4 years ago. I actually loved this little inexpensive grinder, the measuring units and grinder settings took all the guess work out of grinding a perfect cup. I used it every other day for those years, mess free.
However, I have to give it a low rating due to the fact that I have brewing and consuming tiny pieces of plastic that have worn off from the Chamber Maid plastic piece. I hadn't even realized this was an issue until it wore so thin, it broke off. This can't be good.
If that feature were changed to a different material (even at an increased cost) or even removed all together, I'd definitely purchased this grinder again. Until then, I'll try my luck with a different unit.
on December 6, 2016
First of all the cable is over 2 ft , just pull it out , half of the customer complains about short cable , does anybody have brains those days? if not you should go on something stronger than coffee . If even stated in the MANUAL
The grinder works as expected , also great for making sugar powder and other stuff . Easy to clean , easy to set up
The only thing is that you need to press the button while grinding and wait until it is finished , if you left your finger the result will be not as expected .but I know it was made for safety purpose so child will not put fingers inside or those with less brain start grinding without closing the lid .. you know .
I grind beside beans my regular grounds for my cappuccinos sometimes make it much fine for more aroma and taste
on February 1, 2017
Used this item for a week and so far so good. I love being able to select how coarse or fine I want the grounds. It is very easy to use and put together. I haven't used the auto timer yet but will update that in a future post. My only gripe is that the grinds stick every where in the container so I am constantly trying to brush it out after every use but it always seems to build along the bottom where the plastic holders are for the blade. It is a bit of a pain but once again it doesn't affect the usefulness of this item. Over all works great and for the price it is way better than a manual grinder. I would recommend.
on January 31, 2017
I ordered this coffee grinder because my old one finally bit the dust and this seemed like a great deal. I am very happy with this purchase, it is powerful and grinds coffee perfectly and fast. The grinder works by pushing down the lid and it works well. I love that this has a twist off top so it is easy to pour out the coffee grounds. There is button on the front of the unit so you can adjust for fine, medium, or coarse grounds and there is also another button so you can adjust for cup amount from 4 to 12 cups with tablespoon measurements on the side of the grinder. My only complaint would be that the cord was a little but longer so it can be moved around on the counter a little more conveniently but it does the job. The grinder is well mad and from a brand that I trust and have used for years. I would definitely recommend this product.
review image review image review image
on March 24, 2016
My favorite burr grinder broke after years of daily use, I saw this & thought it might be just as good at a better price. Nope. While it does grind coffee pretty well without a lot of large pieces of beans left behind, it is very awkward to use. The top does twist, swiping much of the built-up ground coffee off the plastic inside. But not all. Pouring the grounds out is beyond awkward, the plastic top doesn't swing fully open, so you balance the opened top, holding it upside down, & shaking it into the filter. Not that easy. The entire top cup unit does come off. BUT - it is not easy to get back onto the base itself!! I got so frustrated, I stick to just flipping the whole thing upside down. Two other annoyances: 1.where the cord exits the bottom of the unit it is made so the cord refuses to stay in the plastic notch it is supposed to. So it is always unbalanced & sitting on its own cord. 2. I absolutely hate the annoying lights that are always on, to show the selections for number of cups. It's criminal to waste electricity on a nuisance light, I unplug this thing every day it because this annoys me so much.
on May 24, 2017
The Best Electric coffee grinder !! I have 2 other grinders with various selections for grinding your coffee bean to a fine powder- though this is my recommendation. I get a consistent fine blend every time for my brew, I have the perfect chamber for viewing which is also the best and cleanest system I have ever used.
on July 9, 2014
You know the little engine that could? Well, this is the little coffee grinder that could.

I have had this item for over 4 years. I use it for everything but coffee beans. I have used it for making pesto, grinding nuts, spices and seeds, making buckwheat flour and lentil flour. Well, after all the abuse I have given it, a part of the plastic cleaning chamber broke. So I snapped it off since it was loose. But it still worked after that. Then the motor gave out. Lucky for me, my dad fixed it. Now my grinder is working just like before.

I think this is a great grinder. I especially like that you can detach the bowl from the rest of the machine so it makes it easy to clean. Not many models of coffee grinders have that feature. All in all, if this one completely gave out, I would go and buy another one. Or perhaps I would buy this one http://amzn.to/1zqKqPC since it looks durable and it comes with 2 stainless steel bowls as opposed to the Mr. Coffee which is made of plastic. I'll let you know if I make that purchase....
on March 24, 2017
I'm not crazy about this grinder.

Most of the time I'm just making a small amount of coffee for myself and husband, and I have to run it on fine twice to get it to grind everything evenly. So the other settings are pretty much useless, at least for smaller amounts.
on April 7, 2017
I am extremely pleased with this. The value/price is excellent. I bought it so that I could get a coarse grind for my french coffee press. I cannot afford a conical burr grinder. This handy grinder lets you set the grind as well as the number of cups you intend to make. You have to hold down the button for grinding until it stops based on your settings. I'm impressed with this Mr. Coffee grinder.