Mr. Coffee Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo 10-Cup Optimal Brew Coffeemaker, BVMC-PSTX91WE
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.04 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Height:14.33" x Width: 13.11" x Depth: 8.7", Weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Cord length: 30"
- Watts: 1300
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Brew Coffee From Anywhere!
Experience the Taste
Since 1970 the Mr. Coffee brand has been doing one thing and one thing only... brewing coffee. No one has served cup after delicious cup to more Americans than us! For us, bringing a rich coffee experience into your home is our top priority. Along with coffee makers, we are here to share everything coffee with you.
Brew Coffee From Anywhere
Whether you have last minute company on the way and you need to brew a pot of coffee from your car or, you just want to use your smart device to brew coffee from your bed in the morning--you will have a hot pot of coffee ready whenever you want one with the WeMo-enabled Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Optimal Brew Smart Coffeemaker.
Now you can easily connect and brew because your coffeemaker can be adjusted from anywhere using your smart device.
Remote Access to All Brewing Functions
Simply sync your Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Optimal Brew Smart Coffeemaker to the 'Free' WeMo app and you will have all-day access at your fingertips.
Works with Android and Apple Devices
To begin using the Mr. Coffee Smart Coffeemaker, simply plug it into an outlet in your kitchen and download the free WeMo app from the Google Play Store, the Apple App store, or the Amazon App store onto any smart device. The free WeMo app keeps you connected to your Mr. CoffeeSmart Cofeemaker anywhere you are--over Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G networks. It is compatible with Apple (iOS 7 and higher) and Android (4.0 and higher) devices and your existing Wi-Fi router.
What's Needed to Get Started?
- Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Optimal Brew Smart Coffeemaker enabled by WeMo.
- Apple Smart device with iOS 7 or higher OR Android smart device using 4.0 or higher.
- Wi-Fi router and internet connection.
Removable Side Brew Basket
Easily add filter and grounds, and then remove for quick cleaning.
Use With or Without the App
Brew your coffee using the free WeMo App on your smart device or control directly from the coffeemaker.
Removable Water Reservoir
Enjoy the convenience to fill water with no spills and no mess.
Optimal Brew Technology
Your Smart Coffeemaker is designed with Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew technology that infuses artisan-style coffee brewing with the convenience of an automatic coffeemaker. It brews 20 Percent faster (compared to competitive coffeemakers tested.) and, the carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh tasting longer.
*Among other brands tested. May 2014
Based on the average initial brew speed of the competitive coffeemakers tested. Source: NPD Retail Tracking Service (POS), Traditional Coffeemakers, January-December 2013, Unit Sales
Compare to similar items
This item Mr. Coffee Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo 10-Cup Optimal Brew Coffeemaker, BVMC-PSTX91WE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||THE VALUE BAY||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Whole Latte Love||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.2 x 11.15 x 17.1 in||11 x 14.12 x 9 in||9 x 7.75 x 14 in||6.6 x 9.2 x 12.2 in||16 x 12 x 10.25 in||8 x 9 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||—||5.1 lbs||8.75 lbs||3 lbs||6.13 lbs||6.61 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||stainless-steel||Plastic||plastic||Stainless Steel||stainless steel|
The Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91WE 10-Cup Optimal Brew Smart Coffeemaker enabled by WeMo. WeMo works over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G, so you can easily adjust your coffeemaker whenever you like, from wherever you are.
Top Customer Reviews
First and foremost, the coffee tastes great (I use either Peets Major Dickenson or "El Cieleno") ground coffee with paper filters.
The device is slightly larger than the Mr. Coffee traditional brewer and pot it replaced but still easily fits on the counter top and underneath the cabinet. The tray for the coffee grounds is on the right and there is a disc filter which is hinged (making disposing of used grounds relatively easy). The water reservoir is on the left and is removable. The lid just sits on top and is not hinged and this might be bothersome for some. As noted the carafe is doubled walled and there is not hot plate. It my test the coffee was hot for over 6 hours! I did not experience any "leak" issues as reported in other reviews, but I will say it's a "slow" pour compared to other coffee pots.
I have made coffee using the following scenarios:
1) Pressed the "brew" button. Worked as expected. No issues. No leaks. Coffee tasted great!
2) Via the WeMo App. The setup was quick and easy. The app is not particularly difficult or sophisticated, nor does it need to be. If you trigger it to make coffee and the water reservoir is empty you get an error message indicating "Refill Water". The font size and color could be bigger and darker, but admittedly, this is nit-picking. The app works just fine and sends a message to your phone when the coffee is ready. You can easily schedule when to start brewing coffee and save the calendar schedule. Basic but good!
3) Via ITFFF & Alexa - After installing the correct "recipe" from ITFFF asking "Alexa, trigger brew coffee" Alexa responds with a message has been sent to ITFFF. Once the coffee is ready, a message is sent to your phone. Setup was relatively easy although I did initially have to download ITFFF and had to specifically search for the correct applet. The one I found and used is by "freebsdgirl". Really was very easy, thank you "freebsdgirl".
4) Via ITFFF & Fitbit. While searching for applets I came across one named "Start brewing coffee when your FitBit Registers you're awake". I cannot underscore the value of this applet. This applet is phenomenal! After setting it up and ensuring my FitBit is charged it makes coffee when I wake up! Fantastic. Have had only one issue. Took a nap on Sunday afternoon (after I already prepped the machine for Monday morning) and alas it registered when I awoke and made coffee at 4PM. Oh well. FitBit seems to really know the difference between going to the bathroom in the middle of the night vs. truly being awake so thus far I've not seen any coffee brewed at 3AM.
Overall this is a great coffee brewing machine, with great technology, at a reasonable price!!!!
I have it linked up with Google Home through IFTTT. Load the machine with water and coffee before going to bed, then when I wake up, I just say, 'Hey Google, Coffee Please.' Google Home responds 'Coffee will be ready in 5 minutes.
I gave it a 3-star because it is leaking water underneath the reservoir. It looks like a poor seal at the bottom of the reservoir. After 3 uses, the accumulated water below the reservoir leaks to the counter. I'm considering asking for replacement since it is only 2 weeks old.
the coffee maker is well built, it does not have a hot plate to keep the carafe warm but the carafe is double walled and can keep the coffee hot for hours (it saves electricity which I like). the make can be used with or without the smart feature. I use it with a paper filer.
this coffee maker is all i wanted and it is really not expensive. I put my Kurig to sleep (we spend on K-cups in a month more than the cost of this smart coffee maker).
I definitely recommend this coffee maker to anyone who loves coffee.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.