- THE BEST FABRIC - We use the perfect blend of buttery soft 96% bamboo viscose and 4% spandex to maintain body shape, while also following the contours of your body without being constrictive. Our shirts are so much softer than cotton, that you will throw away your other undershirts once you try Mr. Davis.
- ENGINEERED TO FIT - Tailored and sewn to 10 mm tolerances with durable seams and refinement throughout. We sweat the details. THE TAILORED CUT - Tapered at the rib cage to reduce bulk under your outer shirts. The tailored cut should feel fitted but comfortable. This cut is great for slim body shapes or for folks who prefer a close fit and feel. If you are needing a more roomy option, try our Traditional Cut undershirt. STAYS TUCKED - No more constant re-tucking throughout your active day.
- GO INVISIBLE - Need an undershirt that doesn't show under your light colored or light weight dress shirt? Select our custom Tone color for the cleanest, sharpest look under your dress shirts. People with darker skin tones may prefer the Grey color to stay hidden under dress shirts.
- BUILT TO LAST - Buy it for life. If you find a workmanship issue with your undershirt, send a picture and we'll replace it. We stand behind our product.
- DIRECT TO YOU PRICING - Our premium fabric is nicer and more expensive to produce than our competitors but we are able to offer our undershirts to you at a more affordable price because we have no middlemen or insane markups. We try and limit packaging and waste to pass those savings on to you. You can save 50-100% over our competitors.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Look Better, Feel Better
Undershirts protect your outer shirts, but they aren't that comfortable. A Mr. Davis undershirt is trim, thin, soft and stretchy.
It's so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it, but it will keep your shirts nicer and cleaner.
- Tone Color is Invisible under Dress Shirts & Polos
A Truly Comfortable Undershirt
The best fabrics and a meticulous attention to detail.
Normal undershirts are boxy and made of thick fabrics that fall apart quickly. Ours are designed to offer a broad range of body types a perfect fit using a stretchy, luxurious fabric that lasts for years.
Using the best fabrics, providing the most cut and fit options, and backing it with the kind of service you can't find anywhere anymore. That's how we're different.
And if you ever have a problem you can easily return or exchange your shirt. We want you in the right fit.
- The Softest Fabric
- A Precision Fit for Every Body Type
- Stays Tucked Length
Comfort that moves with you.
Our stretch fabric doesn't bind you. It's super thin so it doesn't bunch up.
In Two Different Cuts and Six Sizes So You Get a Perfect FIt
THE TAILORED CUT
DETAILED SIZE GUIDE
Length measurements in inches with garment laid flat. Our goal is to get you into the perfect fit.
Because of the stretch, most people can wear multiple sizes. If you are between sizes, err down on the traditional and up on tailored. For example, you might like a large in tailored but a medium in traditional.
THE TRADITIONAL CUT
Ladies - It's the Perfect Night Shirt Too!
Gentlemen, don't be surprised if your shirts start disappearing. Our undershirts are great to sleep in, and we've had to buy extras just for her.
Our Tone Undershirt Disappears
See the v neck line? Under the exact same lighting conditions you can see how well the Tone color hides. Works on a broad range of skin tones not by matching perfectly, but by reducing contrast.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 6.7 x 1.2 inches; 1.45 Pounds
- Item model number : Crew-Grey-M-Ushirt-XS-3P
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 7, 2018
- ASIN : B07H5R8W3B
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However after the first wash the material next to the collar puckers and looks very strange to me.
This does not happen with cotton. It may have to do with the difference in the construction of the collar and the rest of the shirt material.
The puckering does not go away when you put the shirt on either.
I won't buy any more of these.
Compared to the CK, this material is thicker. It is very smooth and feels cool to the touch. The fit is definitely looser. My size large CK fits like a compression shirt on me. This fits well and snug, but not nearly as snug. Proably what I like most about the CK is the neck. It's a true crew opening. This shirt's neck opening is bigger. This is my least favorite feature of this shirt. Neck opening just a tad too wide.
Overall, I think this is a great T-shirt. But as far as an undershirt is concerned, the CK is still the best.
Modified review. Customer service outstanding. I bought new set after refund. I washed them cold in a front load washer and hung dry them. I love them now. I do not mind the hang dry and it is worth it. These are awesome undershirts. By far best I have owned and I am 56. But if you Want to use the dryer Or have old fashion agitator washer, I would pass on these.
Takes time to drip dry. But worth it. Despite the price, their actually cheaper than a lot of designer workout wear, but much better quality snd design.
The lighter colors may be less appropriate for a workplace, but you can wear the black anywhere. And during a pandemic, this is my home work style. Lol.