Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Mr. Happy (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 30, 2015
Our 3-yr old grandson loves these Roger Hargreaves books. They are both simple and imaginative, humorous, and will even hold your interest as the reader. There are definitely concepts in these little books that you would like your children to emulate, and they will "get it," without the books' being preachy.
on November 5, 2016
Classic Mr Men book from my childhood. My toddler likes looking at the pictures and when she's old enough I know she'll like the stories too.
on April 13, 2017
How happy I was to see how happy my grandchildren were to have this read to them, precisely as their mother was when we read this to her when she was a toddler. I am also very pleased by the parallel "Miss" books.
on May 13, 2015
This is a great gift book. I gave it to my friends for Valentine's day! They loved it! Mr. Happy also conveys a nice little message about being happy.
on December 6, 2007
My two-year-old loves many of the "Mr Men" books, and Mr Happy is one of his two favorites (Mr Quiet being the other). I love reading this to him as well. In this book, Mr Happy in Happyland stumbles upon Mr Miserable and teaches him to be happy.

Roger Hargreaves' story is short, simple, and easy for kids to follow, with just enough alliteration to make it fun. His pictures are bright and bring the story to life.

My son so loves this book that every time he sees a "smiley face" he exclaims "Mr Happy in Happyland!"
on May 27, 2016
I remembered these books well from my childhood. So happy that my daughter loves them too!
on March 28, 2011
I loved these books when I was younger. It has been a thrill to buy them for my son and re-read them all these years later! Great stories.
3 helpful votes
on December 18, 2016
Favorite little books for 30 years.
on August 21, 2016
This is one of the best books ever written in English.
on June 8, 2016
Old favorite that now my child is falling in love with!