|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||F215100|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||One year limited warranty for parts.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free heat for up to 5-1/2 hours; 45-degree heating angle
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
With a larger heating surface, fold-down handle, swivel-out fuel connection, and an easy-start four-position control, Mr. Heater sets the new standard for portable radiant heating comfort. With its low-oxygen shut-off and tip-over safety shut-off systems, this heater provides safe, reliable heat anytime, anywhere.
How Much Heat Do You Need?
You can calculate the amount of BTUs required by using the following method: Measure the space’s dimension to determine cubic feet. (Length x Width x Height = Cubic Feet). Subtract the outside temperature from the desired inside temperature to determine the temperature increase. If you have measured temperature in Fahrenheit, calculate the required BTUs with this formula: (Cubic Feet x Temperature Increase x .133 = Required BTUs) If you have measured temperature in Celsius, calculate the required BTUs with this formula: (Cubic Feet x Temperature Increase x .2394 = Required BTUs).
Mr. Heater Portable Buddy Features:
- Two heat settings: 4,000 & 9,000 BTU/HR
- Fold-down handle reduces storage space
- Four position control with built-in Piezo igniter off and lo/hi heat settings
- High temperature wire guard
- Swivel regulator for easy LP cylinder and hose installation
- Large durable porcelain coated heating surface directs radiant heat over wider area
- Low-oxygen safety shut-off (ODS) and tip-over safety shut-off
- Ceramic burner tile mounted with shock absorbing insulation for durability and easy replacement
|Heats up to 3,800 BTU/HR||✓|
|Heats up to 4,000-9,000 BTU/HR||✓|
|Heats up to 18,000 BTU/HR||✓|
|Uses hoses F273701 and F273702 with F273699 Fuel Filter||✓||✓|
|Use hose F273704||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.20||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Northern Tool + Equipment||aSavings||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||My First Aid Company®|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 11 x 11 in||14.17 x 8.97 x 14.37 in||6 x 6 x 6 in||15.59 x 18.19 x 12.99 in||12.8 x 13.2 x 8.6 in||11.5 x 10.75 x 10 in|
Mr. Heater offers the latest evolution in portable heating with the Portable Little Buddy Propane Heater. Use it in garages, tents, workshops, cabins, porches, patios, or hunting blinds to heat up to 95 sq. ft.. Equipped with a low-oxygen shut-off pilot system and accidental tip-over shutoff for indoor safety and one heat setting of 3,800 BTU/hr. allowing you to control comfort level. Accidental tip-over safety shutoff. Lightweight, easy to carry. *WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND MASSACHUSETTS.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: OK, the failure mode is not in the design but the manufacturing. Open up the heater and everything was loose. The brass nut on the main valve was complete off. Hence the not lighting problem. There are also, two screws (M4) opposite the tilt mechanism, one missing, one loose. entire head would move back and forth. Replaced the missing screw, tightened everything and it now lights easy! Tilt safety functions properly.
Oh, final note, while you have it apart, grind of the ON button and sand smooth, your thumb will love you.
* The output is strong.
* One click starting (no lighter needed) was awesome.
* Without the propane, compact for packing.
* Auto-shut off when tipped over.
The only negative, thus the 4 stars is that there is only one setting. This means that the propane ran out during the night. This would easily be a 5 star product if there was were different setting: low, med, high.