Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|With Deal:||$59.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.80 (21%)|
|You Save:||$10.00 (14%)|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 square feet
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Recommended for emergency heat, tents, campers, workshops, job sites, porches, patios, decks, garages, storage buildings, picnics, tailgate parties, construction trailers, sporting events, barns, sheds, hunting blinds, shelters and ice fishing shanties
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mr. Heater offers the latest evolution in portable heating with the Portable Little Buddy Propane Heater. Use it in garages, tents, workshops, cabins, porches, patios, or hunting blinds to heat up to 95 sq. ft.. Equipped with a low-oxygen shut-off pilot system and accidental tip-over shutoff for indoor safety and one heat setting of 3,800 BTU/hr. allowing you to control comfort level. Accidental tip-over safety shutoff. Lightweight, easy to carry. *WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND MASSACHUSETTS.
Compare with similar items
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
Mr. Heater Fuel Filter for Portable Big Buddy Heaters #F273699
Allegro Industries 9401‐50 Tent Heater
|Item Dimensions||11.00 x 11.00 x 11.00 inches||7.70 x 13.40 x 15.00 inches||3.00 x 2.75 x 3.50 inches||13.20 x 12.80 x 8.60 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve seen reviews where others have had this issue but I’ve always been able to overcome it with patience and clearing the whole business area of it out with several blasts of canned air, including the little tube where the gas comes out, and with just sticking with it till the thing is “broken in”, meaning, I guess, after I’ve gotten it working enough times it seems to revert to running properly. That does take patience and I’ve always had others to use in the meantime.
I’m not one to take the thing apart like some on youtube. Not that adventurous. But after actually a decade or more, this is the first one I’m returning.
I did notice this new one seems lighter in weight than older ones so no doubt engineering changes get made over time, and product quality goes down to keep profit levels up. That’s business so they say.
After playing with it for about two hours, I realigned the thermocouple closer to the pilot. Now it energizes in about 30 sec.
You think they would make the appropriate adjustments and tests, instead of leaving it to the customer. Why the stupid off switch!?
All you have to do is jar it slightly to turn it off.