Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Steel, Plastic, Nickel
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Buy this product Renewed and save $15.49.
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.96
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
With a larger heating surface, fold-down handle, swivel-out fuel connection, and an easy-start four-position control, Mr. Heater sets the new standard for portable radiant heating comfort. With its low-oxygen shut-off and tip-over safety shut-off systems, this heater provides safe, reliable heat anytime, anywhere.
How Much Heat Do You Need?
You can calculate the amount of BTUs required by using the following method: Measure the space’s dimension to determine cubic feet. (Length x Width x Height = Cubic Feet). Subtract the outside temperature from the desired inside temp to determine the temperature increase. If you have measured temperature in Fahrenheit, calculate the required BTUs with this formula: (Cubic Feet x Temperature Increase x .133 = Required BTUs) If you have measured temperature in Celsius, calculate the required BTUs with this formula: (Cubic Feet x Temperature Increase x .2394 = Required BTUs).
Mr. Heater Portable Buddy Features:
- Two heat settings: 4,000 & 9,000 BTU/HR
- Fold-down handle reduces storage space
- Four position control with built-in Piezo igniter off and lo/hi heat settings
- High temperature wire guard
- Swivel regulator for easy LP cylinder and hose installation
- Large durable porcelain coated heating surface directs radiant heat over wider area
- Low-oxygen safety shut-off (ODS) and tip-over safety shut-off
- Ceramic burner tile mounted with shock absorbing insulation for durability and easy replacement
|Heats up to 3,800 BTU/HR||✓|
|Heats up to 4,000-9,000 BTU/HR||✓|
|Heats up to 18,000 BTU/HR||✓|
|Use hoses F273701 and F273702 with F273699 Fuel Filter||✓||✓|
|Use hose F273704||✓||✓|
North America's Most Popular Portable Propane Heater! This patented radiant 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like large tents up to 200 sq. ft. The expertly engineered size to BTU ratio is augmented with a fold down handle to give this heater maximum output while retaining a minimalistic footprint. A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from a disposable cylinder to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a hose and filter. To light the unit, simply rotate the knob to pilot and push. Then the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND MASSACHUSETTS* **Please note when operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off. Use- Emergency Heat, Tents, Campers, Workshops, Job Sites, Porches, Patios, Decks, Garages, Storage Buildings, Picnics, Tailgate Parties, Construction Trailers, Sporting Events, Barns, Sheds, Hunting Blinds, Shelters, Ice Fishing Shanties