Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $22.40 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Mr. Induction SR-183C Countertop Commercial Range Induction Burner, 1800-watt
|Price:||$353.45 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$95.55 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart Scan technology: voltage, pan size and type recognition with 5mm thick tempered glass cooktop
- Power mode: 1-20 levels (350-1800W) and temperature mode: 90-440DegreeF (in 20DegreeF increments, except 170-180/260-270/350-360DegreeF)
- Large LED power/temp display in Degree F or Degree C
- Simple knob-set thermostat control and touch-sensitive control panel
- FCC/CETL/ETL-Sanitation to NSF-4
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
Chef's Star 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner - 120V / 60Hz - Black
Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold
Waring Commercial WIH400 Hi-Power Induction Electric Countertop Range Burner
Mai Cook Stainless Steel 3500W Electric Induction Cooktop, Electric Countertop Burners
|Price||$353.45||$99.99||$37.99||$49.99||See price in cart||$299.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||stores123||Lafraise||PORTABLE GUY||Lafraise||KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc||Dongguan CDG energy saving technology co., LTD|
|Color||Stainless Steel/Black||Black||Black||Gold||Silver||Stainless Steel|
|Power Source||induction||induction||induction||induction||induction||AC 208V~240V|
Customize your food service facility and revolutionize your food preparation with the most advanced commercial induction equipment available. Ideal for demonstration cooking, suite service, catering and buffets. Available in two power levels. Features Smart Scan enhancement and COOK and TEMP modes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you set the temp at 180, it will keep a normal kettle (I use a Hario gooseneck) between 193-210, constantly going back and forth. You can time the temp pretty well based on when the top turns on or off. The constant power mode does use less watts, but will of course lead to boiling water. Set to 200 it simply boils and achieves a steady 212. So, expect the temp you set it at to always be under what will be achieved due to the delay in the thermocouple reading under the glass.
Obviously the limited coil size is a reality that we have to deal with on this, if one chooses to get it, and it is a significant problem. However there are a number of other pros to this device, but because of the smaller coil size it seems that it should be priced more similarly to the Waring Pro ict200, asit is a tradeoff of slightly greater control vs even heating on larger pans.
Make sure you have the correct induction cookware.