Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on May 6, 2014
When Dad is left in charge all things are different! Great story for all ages - one of those books the children love and adults find it a pleasure to read. Do read the whole series - my very most favourite is Five Minutes Peace it is the tale of every mother with small children!!
on February 9, 2013
My children grew-up with these "new" classic stories about the Large family. All three of my children are now pretty much grown, but we bought this storybook anyway and all read it, then we borrowed a younger child to read it to, who also just delighted in Jill Murphy's newest book. Buy and enjoy for many, many years of family fun and enjoyment.
on February 25, 2016
Wonderful
on July 13, 2011
I love this series - they're entertaining for kids and adults as well. I always chuckle the first time I read a new-to-me book in the Large family series. They're my daughter's favorite books as well. Get the whole set.
on August 1, 2011
Our daughter loves to repeat everything we say when we read these books to her. I would recommend any of her books!
on August 26, 2008
The stories about the Large family are always humorous with a good touch of reality.