Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 9, 2013
I'm a huge music fan and reggae was one of my first loves I found Bob Marley's music in 1996 when I was 11 years old through "The Fugees" cover of "No Woman No Cry" and since then reggae has always had a place in my wide and varied music library. This record is Damian Marley's (Bob Marley's youngest son) 1996 debut. I didn't become aware of Damian until the release of his third album 2005's "Welcome To Jamrock" so I quickly checked out his other work, and I'm so glad I did. This album uses a lot of samples of Bob Marley's work, I feel at times the c.d. can be a little bit overshadowed by who his dad is, however with that said it's a pretty strong debut and Damian has a style that is all his own. Stand out tracks are "Trouble" "10,000 Chariots" "Old War Chant" "KIngston 12" and "Me Name Jr. Gong". This record is as strong as anything Damian has put out including 2010's "Distant Relatives" with Nas which is my flavour c.d. of his, Check "Mr. Marley" out you won't be disappointed.
on May 17, 2017
I totally enjoyed the Jam Rock album and the re-mastering of some of Bob Marley's songs... One Cup of Coffee is one of my especial favorites and I like how Damian reworked it here.
on April 18, 2008
I've been trying to get a copy of this record for a few years now. I was stoked when I saw it available through Amazon a few weeks back and I can say that any Jr. Gong fan should snap it up pronto. It has numerous tracks from his dad's records that have some new innovations and lyrics and it all is done masterfully. It is surprising that Jr. Gong has only put two other records besides this one and numerous singles. If you are trying to find other stuff he has worked on you should get Stephen Marley's latest and I also highly recommend the record "Red Star Sounds Presents Def Jamiaca" which is an awesome mix of hip-hop and reggae.
on May 4, 2013
Mr. Marley, a great compliment to the Jamacian residents and Rastas. Bob would be proud and this is a nice clean set of jams, that can be listened to anywhere, even with your local Sheriff's Deputy, and Sheriff. It does not loose any local heart to gain commercialism. This is a smokin' set of tunes that is very pleasant to listen too. Great job! Sincerely Jon B. Linder, Photographic Artist.
on October 7, 2015
Damian has true talent and it run through his veins.
I love to see all the Marley kids stand united as a family. It is very refreshing to see.
His father would be proud
on April 12, 2013
Me Love This Mr. Marley Album . Another great album by none other than Jr. Gong. Also I would like to hint back to alll the input his bro Steph puts in. Together these guys will be making albums for next few decades!

Fav' Tracks-
Mr. Marley n Trouble
on July 2, 2016
It's everything and more.
on December 9, 2014
This album is ok but nothing compared to 'Halfway tree' or 'Welcome to Jamrock' in my opinion.
on November 3, 2015