Other Sellers on Amazon
Mr. Peabody & Sherman [DVD]
|List Price:||$14.98 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.84 (39%)|
Frequently bought together
Unleash the fun with this hilarious comedy for all ages from the creators of The Croods and How to Train Your Dragon! Mr. Peabody (Ty Burrell) is an inventor, scientist and genius who just happens to be a dog. With his son Sherman, he will embark on the most extraordinary adventure imaginable as they race against time to repair history and save the future.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 2.24 Ounces
- Item model number : 29562115
- Director : Rob Minkoff
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, AC-3, Animated, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour and 33 minutes
- Release date : October 14, 2014
- Actors : Ty Burrell, Max Charles, Ariel Winter, Stephen Colbert, Leslie Mann
- Dubbed: : French, Spanish
- Subtitles: : Spanish, English, French
- Producers : Alex Schwartz, Denise Nolan Cascino
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
- Studio : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B00K1N6DYI
- Writers : Craig Wright
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Peabody is this extremely intelligent dog who can talk and his adopted son Sherman is a 7-year-old boy who is a sponge for facts but quite slow practically. They go on adventures through time to learn about history. The movie sets that up in the first 15 minutes, which by the way it was done it looked like the movie was going to be some kids documentary about history but when it actually got into the story it was really fun. The comedy made me laugh, the visuals are stunning, I wish I could've seen it in 3D, the story is quite unique but also had similar elements of other movies, I got a Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure vibe and you get some pretty generic characters that you've seen in quite a lot of animated movies but the plot was't boring; I was interested to the end. The voice acting is pretty average but the way Mr. Peabody says things do add a certain something to the film.
Yes, it has weak points. Peabody is too perfect... the villain is too over the top... But they got the essence of the story right. Tongue in cheek. A little flip. Doesn't take itself too seriously.
As a long-time fan of Mr. Peabody and Sherman, I came away feeling they'd done alright by the characters... and woven a pretty good story.
If you're new to the characters, you'll probably find this an enjoyable film. If you're a long-time fan, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. It's definitely worth a watch.
It is a GREAT story line of a genius dog adopting a boy whom was abandoned as a baby.
It is riddled with adult humor and history lessons and ultimately what it means to have great moral character.
It’s a must see!