Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2014
We all know a Mr Shmooze, he's that guy! A great read for any salesmen.

It's a narrative of a summer intern who gets to watch the master Mr. Shmooze at work. Throughtout the summer Mr. S teaches him everything you need to know.
on June 17, 2017
I fully enjoyed this book. Lots of great ideas for me to integrate into my life and business. Every one can benefit, even if not in a sales role.
on December 21, 2014
A quick read as a story of Mr Schmooze and how he works with businesses to improve sales. Mr Shmooze mentors AKA "kid" as he travels with him and experiences How Mr Schmooze helps others prosper through relationships and correct business decisions. One chapter describes having realistic expectations of your sales numbers if you are that entrepreneur in charge of a sales team. Mr Shmooze is a good read with some new ideas about service at a higher level. It also cover some basic ideas that most entrepreneurs may know but might want to teach or use the refreshing ideas for their sales team to apply.
on April 23, 2017
Great perspective of viewing salesmanship.
on August 31, 2017
A great book for sales pros and entrepreneurs.
on March 24, 2016
I absolutely LOVE this book. It is short and sweet and takes you through the art of relationship building and the heart of giving as a leader from soup to nuts. The only thing that makes me cringe is the title since Smooze has a negative connotation for me -I truly HATE the title. But after reading other reviews, I looked passed it and I am so glad I did.
on December 5, 2016
Great book I bought as a gift for my boss, its a quick read. It gives great ideas on how to have business relationships go to the next level by really listening and getting to know your client/referral partner or spouse for that matter.
on December 1, 2014
A bit over the top... But great concepts for all people in sales and marketing. In fact, I would make this a must read for those professions. I loved this book and I have been in sales my whole life...33 years in my current job. I am passionate about what I do. I always strive to improve. This book is a tool to help the improvement process.
on May 3, 2010
As an organizational psychologist, I enjoyed this book's message about building lasting business relationships by giving to others. The titular character, Mr. Shmooze, is loved by his customers because his relationships with them are based on their needs and interests. Mr. Shmooze's passion for "elevating" the quality of every interaction is contagious. His positive presence brings out the enthusiasm in others. The psychological term for this phenomenon is "emotional contagion," and this book provides a simple and elegant, but powerful example of how the best salespeople build lasting bonds with their customers.
on January 17, 2016
This was required reading for my role as Sales Manager...and I am glad it was. This was a quick, energizing read that helped shake off the doldrums and reconnect with my passion. Everyone should read this...you'll be glad you did.