Other Sellers on Amazon
Mr. Smith BBQ Grill Gloves. Oven Mitts Protect to 1472 ºF, Extreme Heat Resistant Gloves with Multiple Advanced Layers, Comfortable Cotton Inside, Non-Slip Grip. 1 Pair, Black.
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 6.6 x 0.8 inches|
|Product Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Number of Pieces||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extreme heat protection - Mr. Smith are EN407 certified that withstand temperatures up to 1472 °F (800 °C). perfect to protect your hand for grilling, smoking, cooking, baking, or handling super hot items in the kitchen and outdoors.
- Advanced layers made of Top level aramid fabric and imported yarn that effectively withstand intense heat time after time. Comfortable inner liner of spun wool and cotton for an additional double layer of protection.
- Anti-slip grip keeps pans and steaks from slipping out of your hand. Losing a fine piece of meat into the fire or onto the ground can spoil your day. These high quality gloves have the built in features and smart design to be your favorites Year after year.
- Easy to clean fully machine washable. Simply toss them in with your laundry. They'll be wholesome, neat, clean, and pristine for your next use. No toxins, harsh chemicals, or hazardous impurities in these superb BBQ grill mitts.
- 100% MONEY BACK ensures this will be your best bet for a pleasing no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with 2 pair so a friend can help grill. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this improved design in plentiful supply. This makes a much appreciated gift for friends, family, and co-workers - anyone who grills over high heat!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1 PAIR OF SUPERIOR OVEN MITTS these BBQ Grill are the finest you can buy. They use multiple layers of high tech natural weave fabric to fully protect you from flames and hot items up to a whopping 1472 degrees F. Yet they have remarkable air circulation so your hands don't perspire even on hot summer days grilling on the patio. The wool and cotton inner layer is exceptionally soft and comfortable. FOOD GRADE SILICON GRIPS give these their no-slip grip. No more worrying about dropping the steak fork or spatula in the fire or the steak slipping out of your hands. Of course these are fully machine washable. Go ahead and get them dirty, greasy, bloody, and full of gunk. Hold them under the faucet or put them in with your regular wash. They clean up nicely for a sanitary, neat look you can use again and again. Main Features: Withstand heat up to 482 °F (250 °C) for 21 - 23 seconds Withstand heat up to 662 °F (350 °C) for 16 - 18 seconds Withstand heat up to 932 °F (500 °C) for 12 - 15 seconds Withstand heat up to 1472 °F (800 °C) for 6 - 8 seconds EN407 Certified Product Comfortable and Flexible Machine wash for easy and convenient cleaning Warning: - These are not permanent protection against fire or heat! - This product is not suitable for protection against hot liquids or hot gas! - Always keep the gloves clean. A buildup of dirt can affect the gloves performance! 100% MONEY BACK ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many customers love these gloves so much they return to buy another pair. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have a new shipment in stock. These make a thoughtful birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift for the chef in your life!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only good thing I'll say about these gloves is they look cool and they are comfy.
Update: a week after my initial review I had the chance to test these out a few more times. Same test, same temperature, holding a baking sheet at 450 degrees.
First time tested the gloves I was holding the baking sheet with 1 hand only and it got unbearable to hold after 5 sec. Second test I had both gloves on and used both to hold so I had more dispersed surface area, lasted about 20 sec before I set it down. 3rd test again only 1 hand hold and again about 5-6 sec.
In conclusion I'm keeping my 1 star rating as these performed exactly the same as a cheap old oven mitt.
The Bad...These Gloves are THICK. I need to plan on a least 1 minute to put them on, adjust them, and then use them. IF you are used to grabbing an Oven Mitt or Glove, sliding it on, and handling your hot utensils...forget about it.
The Ugly...These Gloves are a typical 2 in one construction. Any of us who has ever worn Winter Gloves with Liners knows that sometimes the liners get a little off. You have to fiddle around with the inside fingers to get them lined up with the outside fingers. The 2nd time I used these gloves I had that exact same issue. Also, because these gloves are so thick they are not very 'User Friendly' per se. However, given their Heat Rating I'm just saying a thinner pair of gloves rated to about 600F is probably going to be my next investment.
Bottom Line: Not sure IF I will keep these BBQ/Oven Gloves because they are so heavy and cumbersome to use. However, IF you are looking for a quick to mount, quick to use, and light to medium weight glove to handle hot stuff I would not recommend these gloves. IF you care more about Ultra High Heat Protection I would definitely recommend these gloves as they do perform as advertised.
I'll order another one for her soon.
By Felix Franco on July 31, 2018
I'll order another one for her soon.