- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Two hundred million when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code V69DYHF8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mr.You Pets Dog Indoor/Outdoor Crate Covers,Heavy Duty Waterproof Durable with Cashmere Fabrics for Winter,Four Sides Open Zipper and Six Fastened Straps
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- √Pets Dog Indoor/Outdoor Crate Covers：fit for pets crate 24" width x 17" length x 18" high.Be sure to measure your pets crate first to determine the correct cover size.
- √DURABLE CASHMERE FABRICS:The durable cashmere is a premium microfiber and is downright luxurious. Cashmere fabrics is warmer to use and more durable for carte.
- √UNIQUE DESIGN:Four sides zipper feature and eight magic sticker design for easier fit.Two entrance, four sides openings for better ventilation.
- √Extremely easy to clean! Just wipe down with a damp cloth.Silver Pets Crate Covers is more resistant to dirt.Even if there is dust accumulated in it,it is not so obviously.No fear of fading!
- √【Mr.You】Brand,a brand dedicated to making all kinds of protective covers.If you need to customize other protective cover, please contact us.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also bought in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Mr.You protected dog crate cover provides the privacy, security & comfort that dog's instinctually need & desire as recommended by Veterinarians, Breeders & Trainers.
- Dog kennel cover / dog crate cover allows easy access to front & is compatible with rear & side door dog crates on 1, 2, or 3 door folding metal dog crates & dog kennels (no top door access).
- Dog kennel cover / dog crate cover is made of extra-durable polyester & cotton blended fabric, machine wash / dryer safe.
- The dog crate cover includes 5 flaps which are the front, sides, back & top panel. (Note *There is not a bottom panel, mat or rug included with this crate cover.)
If you are nodding affirmatively, then keep on reading, because Mr.You may have just the thing you’ve been searching for!
Choose The Best Protection For Your Kennel/Crate and Give Your Pet the Privacy They Need!
All Mr.You pets dog crate covers come with a long period of quality assu rance . This assurance covers manufacturing defects and fabric against loss of function from normal use and exposure conditions.
Mr.You Pets Dog Indoor/Outdoor Crate Covers Features
- Fit for pets crate 24" width x 17" length x 18" high.Be sure to measure your pets crate first to determine the correct cover size.
- The durable cashmere is a premium microfiber and is downright luxurious. Cashmere fabrics is warmer to use and more durable for crate.
- Four sides zipper feature and eight magic sticker design for easier fit.Two entrance, four sides openings for better ventilation.
Mr.You Pets Dog Indoor/Outdoor Crate Covers provide your pet with a quiet, private sanctuary of their own! The easy-to-use kennel or crate cover simply slips over the top of your crate, providing your pet with a relaxing environment while you are away! This Silver Pets Crate Covers is more resistant to dirt.Even if there is dust accumulated in it,it is not so obviously.No fear of fading!
Features & Details
The Magic Velcro
Velcro fastened access panels are located at the carry handles to aid lifting while maintaining the protection that the cover offers.
Four Sides Zipper Feature
Four sides zipper feature and eight magic sticker design for easier fit.Two entrance, four sides openings for better ventilation.
Durable Cashmere Fabrics
The durable cashmere is a premium microfiber and is downright luxurious. Cashmere fabrics is warmer to use and more durable for crate.
【Mr.You】Brand,a brand dedicated to making all kinds of protective covers.If you need to customize other protective cover, please con tact us.
Size: 24" width x 17" length x 18" high
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-2 of 94 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did my homework and read all of the incredible reviews on this crate. My friends thought I was out of my mind spending this kind of money on a crate when I could easily get one at the local pet store for a fraction of the cost. I explained that I was impressed with the reviews and the money that I was spending on replacing sofas, among other things, was way more than the one time cost of this crate. Besides, none of those crates from the local pet stores were working. I bought the most expensive ones, thinking that they were the best. Toby proved them wrong.
When the crate arrived, it took me only a few minutes to have it set up and ready for occupancy. I held onto the box that it was shipped in just in case I was going to be sending it back for a refund, as soon as he broke free. I added the only blanket that he has not destroyed and he watched in disbelief that his blanket was actually going in, and he was destine to be next.
After being gone for most of the afternoon on the first day he was crated, I couldn't help but wonder what in the world I was going to come home to. How far will he have "walked" the crate across the room? What is his revenge going to be? What will be destroyed? Will he have chewed and eaten his only remaining blanket out of anxiety and insecurity? When I returned home, I fully expected if he was still inside the crate that he would be so mad and out of breath from trying to escape. He was as calm as could be. He did not chew his blanket, "walk" the crate across the room, and there was no evidence that he even tried to escape. Winner! Winner!! Winner!!!
I have never had to "force" him inside. He goes in willing and seems to have accepted that this is his safe place. I could not be happier with this purchase and am now among the reviewers that this is by far, the best Amazon purchase I have ever made!!
Toby is a brute, at nearly 70 lb. and more growing to come. After I placed the order, i thought that I might should have gotten the XL crate for fear that the L was not going to be big enough. I was wrong! The Large is PLENTY big and he has growing room too boot!
Thank you so much for offering this amazing product! I have been raving about it on social media and couldn't be happier with my decision!
OH, and I have thrown the shipping box in the recycle bin!
He'd gone through a couple of the standard commercial wire crates when someone suggested one of those big, heavy duty airline-style pet carriers, so I picked one up on craigslist. A heavier duty version of the Vari Kennels available here, it had cam-locks holding the two pieces together, and a double-bar cam lock door...which he defeated the first night.
After drilling and tapping eye bolts, we added a three-foot length of 5/16 rebar (yes, rebar) as a vertical reinforcement preventing the door from being pushed out, which he defeated by learning to pull the door IN. He'd while away his time spent alone pounding the door grate so hard that the welds were popping and the metal rods were sticking out, so we added a 5 mil sheet of plexiglass to the inside of the door to reduce the chances he'd hurt himself. That got shredded in about a week. We then added a couple carabiners to hold the rebar in place so he couldn't pull the door in on himself. When I came home to two busted carabiners and a bent length of rebar (yes, he bent the rebar), I decided it was time to significantly up the ante.
This did the trick. I tape him on occasion when I'm not home, and anytime I introduce a new strategy. He would pound on the Vari-Kennel non-stop for hours. This one had him defeated in under twenty minutes: he realized pretty quick that there is no weakness to exploit and simply lay there. It's big enough to hold his favorite cedar pet bed and he's easy to find since he's always right there in the crate - by choice, mind you. We've covered it with a heavy blanket, which seems to improve on the already den-like feel of the crate. Rivets and piano hinges make for a very solid structure with literally NO weak points. As an added bonus, when we want to move it to another room, or take it with us on the road, it collapses to a very manageable size. It's lighter than its sturdiness would suggest.
One last point: if you're at all curious about the quality built into these cases (right here in the good ol' U.S. of A, I might add), do yourself a favor and go check out the videos on the manufacturer's website. Then come back and order this escape-proof marvel of engineering and fret no more about your clever little fur baby.