Other Sellers on Amazon
Mribo Wii Remote Controller, Replacement Remote Game Controller with Silicone Case and Wrist Strap for Nintendo Wii and Wii U (White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The remote controller combines the function of pointer, speaker and shock vibration together. Connect with the console via Bluetooth by simply pressing the sync button.
- Dock both of your remote and plug it into any USB port. No need to remove the battery. Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Nun chuck controller features 3-axis motion sensor as Wii Remote. The nun chuck is ergonomic design, Comfortable to hold, agile to play.100% extremely strict test for all of our products before sold, bringing you with a relaxed game time.
- Third party product, fits for Wii and Wii U console very perfectly, natural, compatible with Wii, Wii U, Wii Mini. No motion plus Inside.
- What you get: 1* remote plus controller ，1* silicone case, If any problems with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us, We will spare no efforts to help fix your problem
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BEIARA Wii Remote Controller Come with Silicon Case and Wrist Strap Gamepad for Nintendo Wii and Wii U Video Game (2 Pack, Black & White)
Lyyes Wii Nunchuck Controller,Lyyes Nunchuck Controllers for Nintendo Wii Video Game Pack of 2 (White)
Nintendo Wii Remote Plus - White
|Sold By||Carbon fiber Store||CLASH CREATIVE||Unikent||BRAND MAX|
|Platform||Nintendo Wii||Nintendo Wii U||Nintendo Wii||Nintendo Wii U|
Features: 1.Third party products, not made by Nintendo. No motion plus inside. 2.The remote plus features a speaker, vibration feedback and built-in motion plus. 3.Nunchuck controller has built-in 3-axis motion sensor. 4.Press the sync button on both the remote and Wii console to connector 5.Powered by AA battery or rechargeable battery. Battery is not included. 6.Hook the remote controller up to the nun chuck controller to play more games. 7.Conjunction with motion plus attachment to improve The accuracy of the remote controller. Wii Remote controller with Wii console: 1.Power on the Wii console. 2.Open the back cover of remote controller, then put into two new AA batteries. 3.You will find a small red sync button beside the battery slot. 4.Press sync button, four lights (The player LED) on the controller will flash. 5.Open the SD slot on the Wii console, you will find a red sync button next to the SD slot. Then press this sync button. 6.Wait for a few seconds, the player LED on the controller will stop flashing and light up when paring is complete. 7.The player LED indicates the player number of the controller currently in use. specifications: connection: Bluetooth, approx. 5M. power: 2AA batteries (not included). Material: ABS plastics package includes: 1 * Remote controller 1 * silicone case notices: for Wii U console, please open the Wii U menu and then follow the on-screen instructions and press sync on the controller to finish the pairing procedure. The product contains the remote controller only. No nun chuck controller or motion plus adapter the screen.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The speaker cuts in and out, it sounds like crap
2. The senser at the top of the remote doesn't work hardly. It's shaky and jumps around everywhere. I thought it was my senser bar, but it isn't, all my other remotes work just fine.
I have to return them and find a controller that will work with my Wii Game System.