Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Hand Crank Flour Icing Sugar Sifter, Stainless Steel, 5-Cup
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Crank Flour Sifter for breaking up clumps and aerating flour, icing sugar, and other sifted baking ingredients
- Made from stainless steel with wood knob handle; sturdy, durable, and resists rust
- Fluffs powdered ingredients for lighter baked goods; helps blend in salt, baking soda, and baking powder, for an even consistency and better taste
- Quickly aerate all purpose flour, bread flour, cake flour, coconut flour, gluten free flour, and other finer dry ingredients, like confectioners sugar
- Breaks up lumps; easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Bellemain Stainless Steel 3 Cup Flour Sifter
Nellam Traditional Flour Sifter Stainless Steel (5 Cup)
Cook N Home Stainless Steel 8-Cup Flour Sifter
ChefGiant Flour Sifter 5 Cup Baking Tool Rotary Hand Crank Style with 16 Fine Mesh Screen Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant Sugar Sifter - Decorate Cakes, Pies, Pastries, Cupcake - Great Gift Idea
MaMix Stainless Steel Baking Hand Crank Flour Sifter with 2 Wire Agitator 3 Cup
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Perella's||Nellam Goods||Amazon.com||U Buy Rite Inc||MaMix|
|Material Type||Stainless-Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Mrs. Anderson’s Crank Flour Sifter breaks up and removes clumps from ingredients before baking or cooking. The crank handle rakes ingredients over the mesh screen to processes ingredients quickly. Powdered ingredients, like baking flours and confectioners’ sugar tend to settle and compact during shipping. Mrs. Anderson’s Crank Flour Sifter aerates these ingredients and removes clumps for lighter, fluffier baked goods. No more lumps! Simply place the Flour Sifter over a bowl, mesh-side facing down. Measure in ingredients and turn the handle. It fluffs up finely powdered ingredients, like all purpose flour, bread flour, cake flour, coconut flour, gluten free flour, for lighter baked goods and helps mix and blend in other ingredients evenly, like salt, baking soda, and baking powder, for an even consistency and better taste. Made from stainless steel with a fine wire mesh, Mrs. Anderson’s Crank Flour Sifter is sturdy, durable, and resists rust. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You might still find something undesirable in your flour, and you don't want to have it wind up in your food.
2. Sometimes dry ingredients will clump together, and the whisk naturally breaks them up.
3. A lot of recipes, especially cakes need having some air in them, and this sifter adds air as you sift your dry ingredients.
Is it difficult to use? No, just fill it with the appropriately measured dry ingredients, hold it over a your bowl, and crank the handle until the sifter is empty. When I make my chocolate cake, it put flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa in it, and sift them all together. I think it makes a better chocolate cake.
This one is my easier to use than the old squeeze handle I used to have.
I started to search and found this sifter that has the stainless housing and screen and I love it.
I should have gotten a larger one but that's my own fault. The price is right too.
One star down for one reason - the handle knob doesn't seem to be of quality make or stable. It's a wooden knob and swivels but on a sifter that I'd like to last a few years I'd prefer having a knob that "felt" like it was going to last too.
I can sift flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and anything in between. I don't make huge batches of anything right now, but if I did I would get a bigger sifter.
Con: Three cups of flour and the combination of other dry ingredients and it starts to puff out the holes in the side where the crank is fitted. Who cares right?
All told, this is great quality, easy to use, and I have never felt like I would break the crank even with a full sifter.