Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,541 reviews
on March 29, 2017
Cleans and leaves a nice herbal basil scent afterwards, I have become a huge fan of mrs meyers clean day line of cleaners and soaps, I like the fact is doesnt burn or sting my eyes and lungs when cleaning with it, and I dont have to worry about harmful chemicals with this like most multi surface cleaners. Will be making another purchase of this scent and cleaner.
on April 8, 2017
This stuff smells insanely good. It makes you want to clean more so that the whole house smells like a garden. The smell sticks around for a while, too. It's good for dusting and cleaning non-food related surfaces. As a comparison, it smells very similar to the geranium meyers candle we have but the scent remains for longer.
on May 6, 2017
We use this product at work and I swear by it. It works absolute miracles and smells amazing! We have nearly 100 cats at the sanctuary I work at and we use this to clean up after their messes. It works just as well as any commercial cleaner except that this is a natural alternative. It's very safe to use around pets also.
on July 22, 2016
Not only is this stuff Eco-friendly but it's the best darn cleaner I've ever used! It'll not just clean up sticky, gooey or dried on 'stuff', it even makes things shine again. My microwave was in rough shape but a wipe down w/ this and it actually looks new! Oh, and it smells really nice too. But this cleaner!!
on May 5, 2017
I've used seven of Mrs. Meyers cleaning products and the honeysuckle is by far the nicest smelling I feel! I use it everyday and it smells the entire kitchen with the sweetest smell! Cleans great too and is made safe for near every surface!
on April 7, 2016
The smell is good, but of all the Mrs Meyer's products I have tried, the multi-surface spray is actually the least useful. It just seems like they watered down their dish soap and didn't water down the price accordingly.
on May 16, 2015
I've bought this product repeatedly-I first became aware of this product because I follow a money-saving blog that lists Amazon deals, and came across a good buy for this, so I thought I'd try it--well, it cleans beyond anything I have ever bought in the past, and it smells GREAT! I don't have to worry about the baby and pets in my house being affected by any of the odors from the spray being harmful to them, and I use this on everything! I even used this on cleaning my paintbrush that had oil based sealer on it that I used on my kitchen table so I could use my brush on my next product LOL. I want to mention that my daughter left a bottle of hot pink nail polish open where my toddler could reach and of course it spilled on my off-white carpet--with this product and scrubbing right away, I was able to get it out of the carpet!!!

This is definitely worth the money--I've also bought the Tub & Tile product, and it has cleaned those stubborn tub stains that just didn't go away with other products. I've got the Hand soap and Laundry soap on order and will be seeing how those two work for me, but I can say, HANDS DOWN, I will always keep this and the Tub Cleaner product on hand for safe cleaning in my home.
on March 25, 2017
This has to be the best cleaning spray ever. My counters shine, and the whole kitchen smells wonderful. I cleaned 5 hours ago and the smell is still there. I can not wait to try some of their other products.
on October 11, 2016
I wanted to stop using chemicals in my home. We have dogs and I do not want my pets or us to be touching, absorbing or breathing in harmful chemicals. I really love this clean product. It cleans everything nicely and unlike other cleaners it does not leave a residue or film behind. The scent is really nice. It is a nice clean smell and the house smells clean and fresh afterwords.
on April 12, 2017
Love this scent!! Went pretty fast because I used it to clean on a few of my walls through out my house, on some of ny boys toys, plus every counter top , also on every toilet and two shower curtains🤘🏻