Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 10, 2017
I feel like this product really works! ;) Just make sure you dilute it with tons of water in another cup. It is very concentrated and if you get it on your fingers it will stain them for a couple of days. It works great on brand new white tshirts or dress shirts.. If your garment is already offwhite or yellow, dont expect it to repair it. But I feel like its main purpose is to keep white clothes white-white.
on October 11, 2017
I Purchased this for brining baitfish for fishing, but have ended up using it for my laundry and really like it. It’s pretty powerful stuff and you need to dilute it in water before using it. I keep a water bottle alongside it that I use for diluting and I put it in my laundry machine before adding my clothes. My shirts are looking really good and unlike bleach , It doesn’t seem to be deteriorating the fabric
on June 17, 2017
Used it once or twice and didn't notice any difference in whiteness of my cotton T-shirts. That said, the shirts are all at least 10 years old and were worn every day when I worked (have been retired 4 years now) and wore dress shirts all the time. My mom used to use bluing on our whites when I was a kid, which is why I decided to give it a try. Maybe the color will get better upon further use.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Works well, I like to use this with my white clothes to make them look cleaner and brighter. I always keep a bottle on hand in the laundry room and use it routinely. Better than bleach which actually gradually turns my clothes yellow.
on September 2, 2017
I use this in my white clothes and it really makes a difference. The clothes have lost their gray color and are once again white and new looking. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their whites whiter.
on June 10, 2017
Works great! I do add a little more than the directions say for my front load washer.
on December 8, 2017
Can't say I noticed much of an effect on my shirts. Used this on two consecutive wash cycles and one of the shirts looked just slightly whiter than before. All the rest look virtually the same.
on May 18, 2017
I have a front load washer, so the directions aren't quite clear on how much, or which compartment to place it. I'm sure it would work better in a top load.
on December 15, 2016
I am a science teacher, so I used this to make "magic trees" (the recipe for the salt garden is on Mrs. Stewart's website, but we did the trees instead). Works like a charm, easy clean up.

Additionally, I have used it on my horse to whiten up mud marks and dark spots...he wasn't so thrilled, but he did look fabulous at the end.
on July 19, 2017
I think this is making my whites look a little whiter. I wish the results were more dramatic, but I'm pleased overall.