Janette Fuller welcomes you to her Author Page!
Janette B. Fuller is a Jamaican, a veteran educator, an eclectic author and reader, an adventurous traveler and a laid back student of life.
After spending more than twenty years solely focusing on educating students in classroom settings, she's decided to use the experiences that she's gained from teaching and from pursuing her other interests to write books - non-fiction and fiction - through which you, the readers, may vicariously wander the roads on which she's been travelling and experience the "highs" and the "lows" that she's been experiencing on her journeys on the many roads that life leads her.
She wants you to relish the stories that she's been weaving from her many and varied experiences.
She's described her first effort, "Investing in our success: A glimpse into our world" as Creative Non-fiction. In this book, she explores the challenges and joys of childhood, of growing up, of "fighting" life and winning, in spite of the odds.
In her second book, "The Teacher's Gift," she goes back home, so to speak. She explores the job of teaching. 'The Teacher's Gift' answers all of your questions about teaching and tells you how the teacher has managed to be effective in navigating the dynamic environment in which she operates, while achieving stellar results.
If you want to learn more about Janette B. Fuller, she's inviting you to do the following:
1. Grab a copy of her books, the Kindle edition or the paperback, right here!
2. Visit her Writing Blog on which she explores her book and issues in writing at http://writingwisdomtree.blogspot.com.
3. Visit her Education blog on which she shares education stories at http://educationexplored.blogspot.com.
4. Visit her Facebook page to see what she's been up to at https://www.facebook.com/janettefuller.16
5. Follow her on Twitter @JanetteBFuller.
6. Send her a note at firstname.lastname@example.org as she loves hearing from fans.
7. And, if you enjoy reading her books and if you find the information on her blogs useful, please share the word.
Thank you again for stopping by and please do come again!