Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze - Roasted Eggplant (7.3 ounce)
- Meze is Greek for appetizer or small plates of food
- Serve with pita bread or veggies
- Naturally cured kalamata olives are made into a creamy spread
- Contains red wine vinegar, garlic, wild oregano, and extra virgin olive oil
- All natural ingredients and big flavors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meze is Greek for appetizer or small plates of food. Traditionally, several different dishes are served at the beginning of a meal or when friends get together. Make sure you try them all. Authentic recipes, all natural ingredients, and big flavors. Serve any of these delicious dips with pita bread or veggies.
- Kalamata Olive Spread: Naturally cured kalamata olives are made into a creamy spread with red wine vinegar, garlic, wild oregano, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Artichoke Spread: This rich, flavorful spread really allows the fresh artichokes to shine. A hint of garlic, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil complement the star of this show.
- Red Pepper & Feta Spread: Also known as Tirosalata, this whipped feta and sweet red pepper spread also contains onions, extra virgin olive oil and Myzithra cheese.
- Roasted Eggplant: A savory blend of roasted eggplant, olive oil, sweet florina red peppers and sun dried tomatoes.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.