No Bark Collar
- Suitable for small, medium and large dogs
- Shock level is fully adjustable
- Simple to use
- The product is controlled by a microprocessor, distinguishes your dog's bark from other environmental noises and automatically delivers sound and shock stimuli after each bark.
- The output level of sound and shock is gradually increased as barking continues, giving your pet plenty of warning before it becomes painful.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
2. After replacing with new battery device refused to work.
3. Does not fit small dogs and was a complete waste of money...it came from China and you get what you pay for...a useless and horribly made hunk of garbage. No need to waste money on this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never worked properly. Difficult to figure set up. Like throwing money Away !!!!!Published on July 10, 2014 by Philip Mansueto
we only use it during before and after school our dog is obsessed with the kids walking to and fro this collar had him in check within a day or two so much so we dont even turn it... Read morePublished on June 23, 2014 by Anthony Dandridge
Too sensitive junk waste of money.
Goes off when a door closes, it is on the edge of animal cruelty
No battery comes with it. The necessary battery is a little difficult to find (6volt), and 5-8 bucks a pop. Read morePublished on June 1, 2013 by JR
States its suitable for small dogs but what I received is very very large and would never work on a small dog. Says it takes 9V battery but the one I received takes 6V. Read morePublished on May 13, 2013 by Amazon Customer
I first bought 1 to try if the product works and it did work. Ordered another one for our other dog. Now we can sleep without the irritating high pitch bark of small dogs.Published on May 13, 2013 by R. Tolentino
No batteries included, Takes 6 volt 2/3 AA battery. Could not find them ANYWHERE...stores, online, nowhere.I now have two useless collars.Published on May 10, 2013 by Debra Carey
It works. It has occasional unwanted alarms and shocks for you dog. Made me sad. But, it does work. I like that it gives noisy alarm warning 3 times before the shock factor. Read morePublished on May 9, 2013 by Mini Mountain