BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 28, 2017
It's great to be back with Cassidy, Emma, Jess and Megan, (and their families!!!!!!!!!!) and to watch them grow and learn in 7th grade! This is probably my 4th time reading it so that says a lot. And just saying, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BOOK, FINISH THE SERIES. YOU WILL PROBABLY FEEL DIFFERENTLY. TRUST ME! NEVER GIVE UP ON BOOKS!
Though I feel that the truce (if you've read it, you know what I mean) seemed to hurried, I love this book, and was constantly laughing, smiling and wishing that I was one of the girls. I can relate to all of the girls. I love fashionable clothes like Megan, am a bookworm like Emma, LOVE math and science like Jess, and am extremely extremely athletic like Cassidy. These books are one of my favorite books of all time.
VINE VOICEon February 19, 2012
#13 Book Read in 2012
Much Ado About Anne (YA)

This book is the second in the young adult Mother/Daughter Book Club series. In this book, the book club is discussing Anne of Green Gables. Besides the book discussion, there is still drama going on in the lives of the girls. Jess's family may lose their farm. Emma has a crush of Becca's brother. Cassidy is resentful of her mother's romantic relationship with Stanley. But the mothers and the girls learn some life lessons from the book that they are discussing.

This book was a good, quick read. I enjoy this series. I like the book discussion. The characters are well developed and interesting. I read this book on my Kindle.

[...]
on April 25, 2013
That was a great book and I think u r a g8 author I can't wait to read the next book in the series hopefully it is good "small but powerful word" I luv the new Becca and Jesus is my favorite go animals and when Mrs. Wong handcuffed her self to the tree that was off the hook. I wish that u will introduce a new character or like Jen and Ashley a bigger role. Once this series is over (wha) I would love to read more of your books and I think u should make Darcy date Courtney and make Jess jealous and then Zach to either like jen and make becca mad or make him like jess well great book
on February 6, 2014
My daughter at age 15 was not interested. Maybe good for younger girls? I got her the whole set, I think she read one or half of one and said she didn't want them. She is an avid reader.
on July 4, 2014
I adore this book! I find it a very satisfying sequel to The Mother-Daughter Book Club. This book makes me laugh out loud when the characters are in a funny situation, makes my blood boil with anger and indignation when the bully gets what she wants. My favorite part is the fashion show, though. I hate fashion and shopping, but this book made me desperately want to be in their fashion show. Overall, awesome book!
on February 11, 2015
I really loved this book. I love the series so much. Heather Vogel Frederick does an amazing job attaching you to the characters and encouraging you to read literary classics. I adored reading this book. I recommend it immensely. Have fun reading this delightful book!!!!! 😄🍫🌹🌞🌈🌁🐴
on October 21, 2016
My daughter is 11 years old and she loved this book and the rest of the books from this series.
on January 22, 2013
I would recommend this book to any girl in the world because all of the characters are so different and any girl reading this book would be at least a little like each character
I think this is probably the best book I have ever read and its awesome because it teaches girls how to survive their insane
Parents,irritating siblings and crazy life
on January 9, 2017
My 11 yr old loves this series
on December 28, 2012
This book is what I call a Life Changer. It shows it from everyone's point of view which tells their feelings so you can relate or connect to them. That is why it is so important for girls around the early teens. It shows how to stand up, be yourself, and be nice around other people. That is why this book deserves 5 stars!