Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MuckBoots Women's Breezy Low Boot
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on April 23, 2014
These shoes are the most comfortable garden shoes I've ever had. My husband says I have Flintstone feet, wide at the toe but narrow at the heel so they do slip a little at the heel but not so much that I notice it when walking. The best fit I've had in years. No pinching anywhere. I forget that I have them on. Well worth the cost. It's been a long time since I've had garden shoes that were a pleasure to kneel, walk and move about in. My previous garden shoes would allow my feet to get cold but these keep them warm and dry. Good grip on the ground, no slipping on sloped areas nor on our rock walls I climbed up on yesterday. When watering my newly planted roses on the rock wall, the soil dam around the root broke when too much water was put in. My lower pants leg got hit, with shoe being covered in the mud wash but the sock was dry. The shoe didn't allow the muddy water to enter over it's top and my sock remained dry and clean. I was impressed. My old shoes would have me walking around in a pool. I'm extremely happy with them.
on October 28, 2014
For the price of these shoes they are not worth the purchase. I have a farm and I wear these a lot only a little of year (past warranty) and the soles are coming off. I emailed Muck Shoe company to find out if they would replace or give me a credit toward another pair and I didn't even get the courtesy of a response!!!!
on August 18, 2015
I love these shoes! I bought them when I couldn't get what I was looking for from another company and I am now so very thrilled that those shoes were not available. These are so comfortable and so much fun! I wear them in my goat barn and while working with my goats. I feel like I"m walking on a cloud. I've had them for a couple of months now and they are still as comfortable as the first days. The fact that they are waterproof is a dream. I can't say enough about how happy they make me with their floral pattern. I get compliments every time I wear them off the farm.
review image
on March 21, 2013
I love Muck Boots products and these boots look great, but the back of the shoe (where the tab is) rubbed against the back of my ankle, making them really uncomfortable. So I returned them.
on March 4, 2013
These are great for running errands or going to Wal Mart in inclement weather. They are not as heavy or bulky as the original muck boot (I ordered a pair of each...the other pair is green and I ordered them for working in the yard). They are quite comfortable and I was surprised at how cushiony the insoles are. My only problem is with the sizing. I have a fairly narrow foot so they do fit a little loose. I ordered a size 7, a size 6 would have jammed my toes. A 6 1/2 might have worked better, but they do not come in half sizes. The original muck boot actually fits more loosely than these, so if you do have a narrow foot, these will give you a better fit.
on May 15, 2015
I love these shoes as much as I love my Muck boots. My neighbor bought them based on my recommendation and she loves them too. I find myself not limiting them to wear in the garden. I sometimes wear them on errands, especially if it's wet out.
Update: I have had these shoes for about one month and they are not holding up! I have a split by the first joint of my big toe. They are not tight and I do not have a bunion. That should not happen with shoes in this price range. I fixed it with a tire tube patch. It's a shame, because these shoes are so comfortable! I'll have to think twice before buying them again.
on July 30, 2015
My husband and I own and operate a commercial poultry farm. I needed a shoe I could walk a LOT in, was water proof, easy to clean and keep from holding bacteria and would hold up well as I wear them everyday. I have a tall Muck boot but they were so hot for the summer. These are exactly what I was looking for and the neoprene tops keep the rice hulls (that we use as bedding) out of my shoes! I normally wear an 81/2 but the size 8 fits perfectly.
review image
on December 4, 2013
Very stable and comfortable. Suitable for barn chores and stable enough to wear when handling horses. Seemed a bit tight around the top elastic at first but perfect after about a week and still a close fit to keep out debris. I usually pull them on over my bare feet.
on April 25, 2014
I bought a size 9 in these (womens) and I wear a 9.5 or 10 on most shoes, and they fit fine. They do keep your feet dry and warm in chilly weather. I slip them on to feed the horses or work in the greenhouse. Two negatives are that they do rub the back of my heel, so I have had to add some tape to the very back of the collar on each shoe, and the insoles come out when I take off the shoes - especially if my feet have been sweating. Probably would be best to wear socks with these. And to be totally honest? They are overpriced...should be no more than $40 a pair.
on December 1, 2015
I volunteer as a photographer at a farm sanctuary, so every couple of weeks I spend a couple of days on my feet wandering the farm grounds. There's dirt, wet grass, mud puddles and manure. I needed a pair of waterproof, comfortable, easy to clean and, most importantly, cruelty-fee shoes or boots to wear. These low Muck Boots fit the bill perfectly, and the cute pattern is a bonus - the pigs certainly were interested.

I have a lot of difficulty finding comfortable shoes because I have very high arches, slightly wider than average feet and some old broken bones that make my feet ache. Many shoes put too much pressure across the top of my feet, but these stretchy shoes are wonderfully comfortable. There is also enough cushioning that I can be on my feet all day without strain.

As for sizing, these feel a little loose for a 9, but the cut is such that the feel secure on my feet. There is room for a thicker than average sock (a good thing). These are closer-fitting than the Muck Boots ballet slip-ons, which fall off my feet in size 9.

The only minor complaint is that they're not warm at all - I was outside in 32-40F weather and I could feel the cold much more than I do in any other kind of footwear. When I wear these in the winter, I will need to slip some foot warmers inside the shoes or my toes will freeze.